bad yet right cartoons

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I admit, its unpolished. Raw. I sketched this on the back of a envelope in a minute ...literally, but it gets the point across.
Mirror miror.jpg
Mirror mirror on the wall...who's the biggest racist of em' all?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Please try a little harder , ya'all have to have some bad cartoon somewhere you like you created or feel represents you?

• Banned
This is really about MEMES. I have this one with A HUGE left hand wearing a mexican straw sombrero on its middle finger flipping the bird as it walks boldly in nonchalantly over the border.

• Banned
I admit, its unpolished. Raw. I sketched this on the back of a envelope in a minute ...literally, but it gets the point across. View attachment 375505 Mirror mirror on the wall...who's the biggest racist of em' all?
Propaganda comes in many forms and packages, Mary! What are your preferences?
Ahem, excuse me? Please, this is meant AS satire, not like say MSNBC or CNN that we are supposed to take seriously! The MSM isn't exactly the impartial purveyors of facts and information, are they?

I admit, its unpolished. Raw. I sketched this on the back of a envelope in a minute ...literally, but it gets the point across. View attachment 375505 Mirror mirror on the wall...who's the biggest racist of em' all?
Ahem, excuse me? Please, this is meant AS satire, not like say MSNBC or CNN that we are supposed to take seriously! The MSM isn't exactly the impartial purveyors of facts and information, are they?
I don't believe liberals understand what satire IS. They are completely humorless, miserable people.

Remember the winged toaster motif in windows 95...Hello! I made that in Jeppesen Sanderson compositing area in 1978 on the swing shift. I never got any credit for it.

Last edited:
What does MSNBC or CNN have to do with anything in your posts or my initial reply to your OP? NOTHING!

So your post #3 above is pure satire? As I've already stated and to which you've replied but avoided addressing, propaganda comes in many forms and packages, and these examples you've "shared" above support that observation! So don't piss on my pant leg and tell me it's raining!

Forum List

Back