Bad terrorist! Once we release you from Gitmo, You are not suppose to be doing that"..slap on hand!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
John Kerry: Terrorist Released From Guantanamo Who Rejoined Al Qaeda Is ‘Not Supposed to Be Doing That’

“Let me just ask one question,” Sen. Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) said. “I want to show you a picture of Ibrahim al-Qosi, who was recently released by the administration to the Sudanese, and he appeared on some Al Qaeda videos recruiting people for [Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula].”

“Now that he’s out, I would hope we would end the policy of issuing terrorists to terrorist nations, where they can get out,” Kirk said.

“Well, senator, he’s not supposed to be doing that,” Kerry replied.

“There are consequences for that, and there will be,” Kerry continued. “But apart from that, the fact is that we’ve got people who’ve been held without charges for 13 years, 14 years in some cases. That’s not American, that’s not how we operate.”

John Kerry: Terrorist Released From Guantanamo Who Rejoined Al Qaeda Is ‘Not Supposed to Be Doing That’

So it is America's fault! This poor terrorist was held and the minute he is released he's back to hoping he'll get caught and sent back!!!

That should get Ibrahim al-Qosi on the targeted hit list and/or summary execution should he ever be captured again.

Al Qaida is evil class and still are Usama Bin Laden in alive in Europe / Middle East if I understand hims tricky situation. He isn't killed by Marines I believe in. IS gonna lose in both Syria and Iraq so they aren't winner mentalitet in two nations. Libya is next temptation if I know rights. The Islamic State can win more soldier from central Africa or Marocco and Tunisia is it or Tunisia is it.

IS have 3000 soldier close to Libya.

Maybe in summer they will go in of Libya.

What about this of IS / Libya conflict ???

:alirulz:

Forum List

Back