Bad News. Joe

Hey democrats , was it worth it being dicks for 4 years . Did you think president trump and General Flynn were going to forget the horrible things you said about them and their families. Now it is time to make them pay . GITMO needs some residents. Lock them up until they are hung for treason. Anti american scumbags.

OP is BS because Trump is racist, said grab a pussy, he's the Great COVID Carrier & liberal screws isn't reporting on it.

Pretty well sums up all responses in PROG

More like minds are fizzling from burning.
DeNile2.gif

It looks like Hunter was laundering money with the Mayor of Moscow's wife to avoid sanctions.

View attachment 403979
The desperation is growing.

View attachment 404058
When China bribes you with 10 year old sex slaves and it gets exposed, Yah you are desperate.

But you go ahead and vote for Biden The Senile Pedophile.
Sorry Stumpy, I didn't know they did that for tRump.
It was done for Joe senile pedophile Hiden Biden and his Pedophile son. We know you defend child rape when you vote for these pedos.

Were you rubbing hairy Joe Biden’s legs in the pool?

Name 10 accomplishments Biden has done in the last 4 years.
Lol, your desperation is showing.
you can't refute anything, just repeat stupid you've already said.
Refute what? Rudi's planted laptop? Why would I bother? Everyone knows it's bullshit.
Jesus Fucking CHRIST
:laughing0301:

DeNile3.gif

It looks like Hunter was laundering money with the Mayor of Moscow's wife to avoid sanctions.

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058
When China bribes you with 10 year old sex slaves and it gets exposed, Yah you are desperate.

It was done for Joe senile pedophile Hiden Biden and his Pedophile son. We know you defend child rape when you vote for these pedos.

Refute what? Rudi's planted laptop? Why would I bother? Everyone knows it's bullshit.
even the people who say yes the email is real. and they are on it?

keep on, hoss. show people how. much a fool you are.

again.
Who? Rudi? tRump? some retired faux news reporter who wouldn't even sign his name?
so - knowing who is doing the accusation is important?

why was it not for trumps impeachment? your side went into overdrive to protect the anonymous nature of your source.

i honestly don't care about names, sides and the like. i care about all of us using the same set of rules regardless of who it may impact. your continued actions show you only want what YOU want and are willing to reserve standards without issue if you think it will get you closer to getting what you feel YOU must have.

we have names for all these e-mails
we have people on these e-mail chains validating them as true
we have photos of biden meeting with these people around that same time

we have a lot more than you ever had for the "impeachment" now don't we? when we go by your criteria of here knowing your accuser.

of which you hid when it suited your purposes.

standard deflections and same old story over and over and over and over again. you don't give a rats ass about the truth, you're just being a dick cause that's what you do.

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

Would you prostitute yourself to Hunter Biden? Plenty of others have.
In your imagination.

How many times have you dreamed tRump was schtupping you in the ass? I bet it's a lot. Probably more than you can count, since tRumplings can only count 1, 2, 3, lots.
Joe Biden is a Senile Pedophile and his Son rapes Chinese Children. Both take bribes, engage in extortion and graft.

If it were not so, then Senile Joe would not be in hiding, and The Biddings would be suing The New York Post, and their Chinese owned buddies at Facebook and Twitter would not be blocking not just The New York Post, but is also blocking The White House, The President and his staff, and even blocking any government websites mentioning anything at all about Joe Biden.

Meanwhile Joe Biden is locked in his mommy's basement hiding with is sex toys, while The President is all over the country and taking questions from everyone.

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

Were you rubbing hairy Joe Biden’s legs in the pool?.

Sorry, it is 100% legit. The Office of DNI confirmed it. The SID is correct, and all the headers confirmed the emails, and the addressees are corroborating the emails

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

Jesus Fucking CHRIST
:laughing0301:

View attachment 404284
Why do you kids think it's my job to correct your fucked up perception of really?

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

again.
Who? Rudi? tRump? some retired faux news reporter who wouldn't even sign his name?

why was it not for trumps impeachment? your side went into overdrive to protect the anonymous nature of your source.

i honestly don't care about names, sides and the like. i care about all of us using the same set of rules regardless of who it may impact. your continued actions show you only want what YOU want and are willing to reserve standards without issue if you think it will get you closer to getting what you feel YOU must have.

we have a lot more than you ever had for the "impeachment" now don't we? when we go by your criteria of here knowing your accuser.

standard deflections and same old story over and over and over and over again. you don't give a rats ass about the truth, you're just being a dick cause that's what you do.
Rudi is doing the accusing, along with faux newz and the ny post.

What was all of that supposed to be about?

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

Sorry, it is 100% legit. The Office of DNI confirmed it. The SID is correct, and all the headers confirmed the emails, and the addressees are corroborating the emails
No, they didn't.

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

again.

Rudi is doing the accusing, along with faux newz and the ny post.

What was all of that supposed to be about?
rudi is doing the accusing - yes.

and people who are on these e-mails have come out and validated it. more NAMES you say you need (only for the OTHER side however, isn't that hypocritical if i did that to you?)

and former cohorts with hunter have come out to say what happened and why. NAMES you say we need.

so again, why does having all these names not matter to you when you proved with trumps impeachment no one needs to know who is making these accusations, they are just true?

you can either work to use the same set of rules we all do, or you can sit there and keep just doing your passive aggressive attacks proving that in the end you have zero desire to discuss these issues, just be a little bitch about them.

View attachment 403979

View attachment 404058

No, they didn't.
link please. proof please.

or again admit you're just being a trolling little baby back bitch.

Forum List

Back