Bad news for Trump

I stopped counting the times "they had him" after 100. Where we at now? 400? 500?
Anyone keeping a running record? If you do, hide it well, the FBI will want to steal it.
What are the odds the desperate Liberals planted something in his house? His attorneys were not allowed to observe the raid. What happens when NOBODY sees anything?

What are the odds the desperate Liberals planted something in his house? His attorneys were not allowed to observe the raid. What happens when NOBODY sees anything?
Good question. We know that the leftist vermin are terrified and capable of anything if they think it'll get them what they want.

• Thanks
Reactions: POM
100% they planted something is my guess.
You know as well as I do what happens when NOBODY sees anything. (no offense to be taken)
This isn't the FBI's first rodeo if you catch my drift.

100% they planted something is my guess.
You know as well as I do what happens when NOBODY sees anything. (no offense to be taken)
This isn't the FBI's first rodeo if you catch my drift.
Maybe they're desperate enough that planting bugs or bombs or something was the whole point of the exercise. I hope President Trump's security team exercises a lot of caution in the process of clearing the place out.

I bet he was looking forward to getting back on Twitter. Tough luck Donnie. Bigly!!!
Damn boy you got TDS really bad.

Forum List

Back