Bad Assumption

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The worst assumption of all, is that the law will be obeyed..

And few laws when violated have as much or more impact on people's lives than violating the following list of laws, that are the most commonly violated laws in human history.

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Americans with Disabilities Act
The Affirmative Action laws
The Equal Pay Act
The Bill of Worker's Rights
The Sherman Anti Trust Act
The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

The First Amendment to the Constitution, whereby Church preachers, generally of Protestant background preach politics and make political statements behind the microphone, and they are generally hateful, and bigoted statements and slander.

So the idea that just because the law says something, that means it is going to be benefitted from, or provide a relief of some kind, because it will be obeyed, is the DUMBEST assumption of all.

And the fact that the above laws are the most commonly violated laws in human history, are the reason why laws against violent, and economic crimes are also violated.

Last edited:
Just because a law may not be obeyed by all is no reason not to have the law

• Banned
but it is a reason to enforce it, and have measures in place to enforce it and code by which violators are penalized.
And why circumstantial evidence that makes sense, should be counted as proof.

also NOTHING is more damaging than a government official that doesn't obey the law.

Last edited:

And few laws when violated have as much or more impact on people's lives than violating the following list of laws, that are the most commonly violated laws in human history.

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

The First Amendment to the Constitution, whereby Church preachers, generally of Protestant background preach politics and make political statements behind the microphone, and they are generally hateful, and bigoted statements and slander.

So the idea that just because the law says something, that means it is going to be benefitted from, or provide a relief of some kind, because it will be obeyed, is the DUMBEST assumption of all.

And the fact that the above laws are the most commonly violated laws in human history, are the reason why laws against violent, and economic crimes are also violated.
Immigration Law too?

• Banned

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

Immigration Law too?

Just because somebody is here illegally, that doesn't make YOU the gestapo, its up the government to decide what do with an illegal immigrant, not YOU.

As far as YOU are legally concerned, he IS a citizen of the USA and IS allowed to enter the USA illegally.
YOU don't get to enforce the border policies.

Last edited:

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

I would like to see evidence these are "the most commonly violated laws in human history".

Sounds like hyperbole.

I bet traffic laws are the most commonly violated laws in human history. I violate at least one of them at least once a day.

but it is a reason to enforce it, and have measures in place to enforce it and code by which violators are penalized.

also NOTHING is more damaging than a government official that doesn't obey the law.

Prosecutional discretion is always part of any law

A person cannot be punished unless there is a law against what they are doing. Without laws against murder, for example, I can blow you away and not go to jail for it, even if I openly bragged I killed you and kept the murder weapon on my kitchen table.

Or I can defraud investors of their life savings and not be punished, even if I am caught, if there is no law against it.

THAT is why we have laws. Because there are assholes out there committing evil who won't stop being assholes just because someone boycotts their company for dumping toxic waste in our drinking water. We need something on the books so we can lock their asses up when we catch them at it.

Last edited:

Prosecutional discretion is always part of any law
it has no business being.
The laws are to enforced without passion or prejudice.

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

Immigration Law too?

Just because somebody is here illegally, that doesn't make YOU the gestapo, its up the government to decide what do with an illegal immigrant, not YOU.

As far as YOU are legally concerned, he IS a citizen of the USA and IS allowed to enter the USA illegally.
You don't get to enforce the border policies.
:wtf:
You brought this shit up! You went on painstakingly explain how "bad people violate good laws." Immigration law is a law too, I just inquired in three words and you freaking leftist went to attack without any provocation. Are you nuts???? Take a fucking chill pill. How do you expect people respecting laws when the federal gvmnt is the prime example not respecting them.

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

Immigration Law too?

You brought this shit up! You went on painstakingly explain how "bad people violate good laws." Immigration law is a law too, I just inquired in three words and you freaking leftist went to attack without any provocation. Are you nuts???? Take a fucking chill pill. How do you expect people respecting laws when the federal gvmnt is the prime example not respecting them.

yes but it is the government's job to enforce the law.
And the immigration argument has racist overtones put out there, by somebody who can't stand the existence of somebody else.
I also never attacked anybody.

A person cannot be punished unless there is a law against what they are doing. Without laws against murder, for example, I can blow you away and not go to jail for it.
and under no conditions would I allow you to do that.
:)

If I got it in my mind to kill someone, there is very little chance they would be able to stop me.

The law is not there to stop me from killing you. The law is there to punish me when I get caught. And for some people, that serves as a deterrent. But not for everyone.

Regardless, there has to be punishment for wrongdoing, and that is what justice and the law are all about.

A person cannot be punished unless there is a law against what they are doing. Without laws against murder, for example, I can blow you away and not go to jail for it.

If I got it in my mind to kill someone, there is very little chance they would be able to stop me.

The law is not there to stop me from killing you. The law is there to punish me when I get caught. And for some people, that serves as a deterrent. But not for everyone.

Regardless, there has to be punishment for wrongdoing, and that is what justice and the law are all about.

Self defense stops you, and in the process punishes you... probably far more than any cop, jury or judge.

Wall Street has proven that fines are not enough to stop massive fraud. People need to start going to jail.

Self defense stops you, and in the process punishes you... probably far more than any cop, jury or judge.
Gee, then I guess no one ever gets murdered, eh?

Hate Crime legislation
RICO legislation
The Equal Pay Act

Immigration Law too?

yes but it is the government's job to enforce the law.
And the immigration argument has racist overtones put out there, by somebody who can't stand the existence of somebody else.
I also never attacked anybody.

What racist overtone? Again, you are alluding to some imaginary shit I never said or even remotely indicated to bolster your accusation of racism. You forgot to list all your leftist battle cries of: homophobe, greedy, faggot hater, chauvinist, nazi, fascist and you know your list better than I do.
:cuckoo:

Gee, then I guess no one ever gets murdered, eh?

Being outnumbered without the proper equipment, and being female up against a male without the proper equipment, and not partaking in exercise programs accounts for most of the results, WHEN somebody is murdered.

If self defense fails, which it frequently does, then a murderer gets away scot-free in a world without laws.

Forum List

Back