Backed by Israeli police, Jewish settlers storm Al-Aqsa compound

Israel needs to send a message to the Hamas terrorists and their enablers in the America democrat Party

Fascist is as fascist does....

The USS Liberty's mission was to validate claims that the Israelis were exterminating the residents of the strip, bank, and heights. That's why the IDF deliberately attacked and murdered her.

If you notice ZIONIIST fascism, you get attacked by the IDF....

But sir, it is an American ship, I can see the flag

You have your orders, hit it.

A conciliatory move by the Israeli authorities.

Again?

Israel creates so many problems in a manic sort of fashion and if they lose they say they have bomb sites on most European capitals and will take everyone else down with them.

Excerpt:

ran can never be threatened in its very existence. Israel can. Indeed, such a threat could even grow out of the current intifada. That, at least, is the pessimistic opinion of Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. 'If it went on much longer,' he said, 'the Israeli government [would] lose control of the people. In campaigns like this, the anti-terror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing. I regard a total Israeli defeat as unavoidable. That will mean the collapse of the Israeli state and society. We'll destroy ourselves.'

In this situation, he went on, more and more Israelis were coming to regard the 'transfer' of the Palestinians as the only salvation; resort to it was growing 'more probable' with each passing day. Sharon 'wants to escalate the conflict and knows that nothing else will succeed'.

But would the world permit such ethnic cleansing? 'That depends on who does it and how quickly it happens. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'

Again?

Israel creates so many problems in a manic sort of fashion and if they lose they say they have bomb sites on most European capitals and will take everyone else down with them.

Excerpt:

ran can never be threatened in its very existence. Israel can. Indeed, such a threat could even grow out of the current intifada. That, at least, is the pessimistic opinion of Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. 'If it went on much longer,' he said, 'the Israeli government [would] lose control of the people. In campaigns like this, the anti-terror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing. I regard a total Israeli defeat as unavoidable. That will mean the collapse of the Israeli state and society. We'll destroy ourselves.'

In this situation, he went on, more and more Israelis were coming to regard the 'transfer' of the Palestinians as the only salvation; resort to it was growing 'more probable' with each passing day. Sharon 'wants to escalate the conflict and knows that nothing else will succeed'.

But would the world permit such ethnic cleansing? 'That depends on who does it and how quickly it happens. We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.'
This behaviour is designed to provoke.They will then carry on with the slaughter. All to bolster a right wing criminal in power.

I don't know why Israel doesn't just drop the pretense and conquer Palestine entirely. I'm tired of controversy over this fucking conflict. They should just end it.
Might answer the age old question:
Why did God order Moses to kill the Midianites?
-Numbers 31

I don't know why Israel doesn't just drop the pretense and conquer Palestine entirely. I'm tired of controversy over this fucking conflict. They should just end it.
-Numbers 31

Because they seduced the Israelites. Moses' wife was a Midianite.

Nomads from northwestern regions of the Arabian Desert, sound familiar?

Again?

Excerpt:

This behaviour is designed to provoke.They will then carry on with the slaughter. All to bolster a right wing criminal in power.
You don’t know why the Israeli authorities went in again just utter nonsense and slanted article... There have been agitations in Israel proper inthe past provoked from the pulpits of of imams spewing hatred. The Israelis know this hence they do not allow young men to go there to get riled up and start another civil unrest..You lost your marbles when you stated they will carry on with the slaughter... There is no slaughter Israel is defending itself once again from ones who wish to stir the pot and try the tactics of civil unrest tofan the flames ..

-Numbers 31

Yes very Interesting correlation....

-Numbers 31

Yes, I know where it is. Been there. Home to Jethro and Moses.... and soon the city of Neom.

OIP.NPZeGZjEpKayjdnf_MMbOQHaF7

Again?

Excerpt:

You don’t know why the Israeli authorities went in again just utter nonsense and slanted article... There have been agitations in Israel proper inthe past provoked from the pulpits of of imams spewing hatred. The Israelis know this hence they do not allow young men to go there to get riled up and start another civil unrest..You lost your marbles when you stated they will carry on with the slaughter... There is no slaughter Israel is defending itself once again from ones who wish to stir the pot and try the tactics of civil unrest tofan the flames ..
Oh so you disagree Sunniman .. You are entitled to your opinion but where is your outrage when the Shia from Iran removed all your Sunni brethren from their towns and villages in Syria so they could replace them with Shias from other regions so they could built their corridor to the meditereanean.. The Iranians are stirring the pot everywhere. Hamas thanked the Iranians publically for the money and weapons in the latest conflict and Hamas would like nothing better then to foment unrest in the West Bank and Israel proper to carry on their provocation of Israel while sitting back and laughing as the Israelis run around trying to put out the flames they so love to start and of course the no minds in the media like this slanted article help them with their cause using misleading slanted articles...

Israel is a terrorist state ruled by ultra right wing zionist psychopaths. ... :cuckoo:
Yeah? When's the last time you got nervous & panicked to get off a plane after seeing a guy wearing a yamaka with a prayer shawl peaking from under his shirt? *L*

Again?

Excerpt:

Israel always has to "defend itself" from the people it is attacking.

Again?

Excerpt:

Israel always has to "defend itself" from the people it is attacking.
Islamic terrorist groupies are a hoot.

Again?

Excerpt:

better than an old senile fool who shits himself daily

Again?

Excerpt:

better than an old senile fool who shits himself daily

Trump? No. He's used diapers since he was filming Celebrity Apprentice.

Forum List

Back