Back to the sewers - the Right in decline.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Germany AfD: Right-wingers set to move further right - BBC News

The AfD, which is notorious for its fierce anti-Islam rhetoric, is slipping in the polls. The anti-immigrant platform which won it support during the refugee crisis is no longer enough to satisfy the electorate.

The party is on course to win seats in the general election but its chances of significant political success depend now on whether its members can agree on a candidate to stand against Angela Merkel and on the party's future direction.

While this weekend is officially a party conference, in truth it will be a weekend of crisis talks.

This follows on from the defeat in Holland,the eclipse of UKIP as a party and the soon to happen drubbing in France. Oh and I almost forgot little Nobby Hofer got stuffed in Austria.

The extreme right is in decline in the civilised world, we must work to ensure that they never ever become a factor.

A resurgence of the militant right would be a slice of justice for Europe. After Europe gleefully fed millions of Jews into the sausage machine and now claim a moral high-ground when it comes to social freedoms, nothing would be more deserved than a Europe subjugated to reactionary mob.

I would not be surprised at all, if American declined to come to their rescue yet again.

I do not know what is going to happen-----but what happens in Germany during coming elections will be...........interesting

A resurgence of the militant right would be a slice of justice for Europe. After Europe gleefully fed millions of Jews into the sausage machine and now claim a moral high-ground when it comes to social freedoms, nothing would be more deserved than a Europe subjugated to reactionary mob.

I would not be surprised at all, if American declined to come to their rescue yet again.
It all depends on which way the wind is blowing.

While few in the USA give a ratz azz about Europe right now, this will mostly translate into protectionism in the near future.

Europe (and China) has (have) been screwing the USA since 1945. They are good at it.

Meanwhile Israel has been providing the best secret intelligence on the rag headed goat fokkers that are trying to shoot up everything they can across Europe (everywhere) and the USA (in places).

Plus there is nothing spectacular in Europe worth seeing, whereas in Israel there is the Garden Tomb, the 12 points of the Cross, the fortress tower of Antonia on the Temple Mount, the Bethlehem Church, and all the ancient history from the Bible as well.

Jaffa City is a treat that most tourists finally discover but never even know about in advance. The restaurants up by the old acropolis there (anciently it was Greek) serve grilled tilapia and wine with a view overlooking the entire Western Mediterranean over the horizon of which is Greece and Rome.

Europe fought the Nazis. You should not belittle that sacrifice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

There were enough Nazi generals trying to kill Adolf that the Americans probably did not need to enter that war.

Europe created the Nazis.

While few in the USA give a ratz azz about Europe right now, this will mostly translate into protectionism in the near future.

Europe (and China) has (have) been screwing the USA since 1945. They are good at it.

Meanwhile Israel has been providing the best secret intelligence on the rag headed goat fokkers that are trying to shoot up everything they can across Europe (everywhere) and the USA (in places).

Plus there is nothing spectacular in Europe worth seeing, whereas in Israel there is the Garden Tomb, the 12 points of the Cross, the fortress tower of Antonia on the Temple Mount, the Bethlehem Church, and all the ancient history from the Bible as well.

Jaffa City is a treat that most tourists finally discover but never even know about in advance. The restaurants up by the old acropolis there (anciently it was Greek) serve grilled tilapia and wine with a view overlooking the entire Western Mediterranean over the horizon of which is Greece and Rome.

puhleeeze-------Jaffa is ThE BIBLICAL SEA PORT-------just because da greeks
INVADED for a while-------that does not make JAFFA (da beautiful seaport)
Greeeeeek (eeek!!! "g-d" forbid)------It is not clear to me that one sees Greece
and rome over the Jaffa horizon --------I kinda thought that was Egypt over there
( I could be wrong-----I am geographically compromised) Fortress tower of
who wtf

actually, the Nazis attacked Europe-----what point were you struggling to make,,
tainted

Europe created the Nazis.

Constantine created the nazis

There were enough Nazi generals trying to kill Adolf that the Americans probably did not need to enter that war.
Yet, they all failed.

The AfD, which is notorious for its fierce anti-Islam rhetoric, is slipping in the polls. The anti-immigrant platform which won it support during the refugee crisis is no longer enough to satisfy the electorate.

The party is on course to win seats in the general election but its chances of significant political success depend now on whether its members can agree on a candidate to stand against Angela Merkel and on the party's future direction.

While this weekend is officially a party conference, in truth it will be a weekend of crisis talks.

This follows on from the defeat in Holland,the eclipse of UKIP as a party and the soon to happen drubbing in France. Oh and I almost forgot little Nobby Hofer got stuffed in Austria.

The extreme right is in decline in the civilised world, we must work to ensure that they never ever become a factor.
of course we're at the mercy of yours and the writers interpretation.
I don't have much faith in news print.
And if you were enlightened you wouldn't either.

You are such an idiot. Comparing a shitty little Apartheid state to Europe.

comparing a shitty little state

I don't know ... that 'shitty, little state' is constantly in your thoughts and dreams. You fantasize about Israel more than any woman I've ever seen fantasizes about Paris.

If Israel ever lifted the travel ban on terrorists and you got a chance to go there, you'd be wetting your pants with joy.

6C8597484-tdy-130812-miss-teen-01.jpg

of course we're at the mercy of yours and the writers interpretation.
I don't have much faith in news print.
And if you were enlightened you wouldn't either.
The evidence is that as their numbers start to dip they go further right to hang on to their more rabid supporters. In the UK the nutty ukip are calling for a burqua ban as the main plank in their manifesto.

Right wing loons trampling on our liberties.

You don't have any knowledge of what Europe was before Hitler. Time did not start there.

You don't have any knowledge of what Europe was before Hitler. Time did not start there.

Oh, but I do ... my post didn't even mention Hitler because Jew hatred in Europe has never been about Hitler. Europeans LOVE to claim that Hitler was an anomaly. But, in fact, Hitler's hatred of Jews was mainstream in Europe of that time. You couldn't be a politician in Europe of the '20s and '30s without being a raging anti-Semite. Hatred of Jews has always been a crowd-pleaser in European politics and remains one today.

Hitler's Germany had a policy of rounding up the Jews, but it was Europeans (pro and anti-Hitler Europeans) who were more than happy to give him a hand. The first Jews slaughtered in the Holocaust were killed not by Germans, but by Poles, Ukrainians, and Belarussians, instigated by the Germans.

European anti-Semitism didn't start (or end) with Hitler. Europeans had been slaughtering Jews for 1,500 years before Hitler was even born.

Forum List

Back