Back To School. Letters to trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I watched this video and just cried.

For all that has been lost. All that will be lost and all that suffering could have been prevented.

Children need to go back to school. However it shouldn't be a death sentence.

Nor should it force a child to live the rest of their life knowing they bright that virus home and it killed their dad or someone they loved.

That is just way too much to force on a child. No matter what age they are.

One of my best friends and I were out of town the beginning of the month. Her 18 year old son was told he had a low grade fever at work. He was sent home. He had the test for the virus a day later. I told my friend if he has it, I won't take her home until it's safe. I didn't want that boy I helped to grow into a wonderful adult to have to spend the rest of his life knowing that his mom died because of a virus he brought home. She agreed with me. Luckily, the test came back negative.

No one should force a child to have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

For all that has been lost. All that will be lost and all that suffering could have been prevented.

Nor should it force a child to live the rest of their life knowing they bright that virus home and it killed their dad or someone they loved.

One of my best friends and I were out of town the beginning of the month. Her 18 year old son was told he had a low grade fever at work. He was sent home. He had the test for the virus a day later. I told my friend if he has it, I won't take her home until it's safe. I didn't want that boy I helped to grow into a wonderful adult to have to spend the rest of his life knowing that his mom died because of a virus he brought home. She agreed with me. Luckily, the test came back negative.

No one should force a child to have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

All reports are that children are being harmed the most by this and keeping them home benefits them the least. Their death rate is almost zero and they are very low carriers of the disease. You didn't mention that. Children can't sit on a computer all day and replace in class learning. They just can't. But sacrifice them at the altar. Orange man bad. Any price, huh?

You far right radical extremists are pathetic.

You want to send kids to school so they will die or they bring the virus home to kill their families.

You are so far beyond sick.

Kids are more likely to die from getting hit by a car while walking to and from school, than they are by the Kung Flu.

17,000 children a year are treated for injuries associated with school buses.

250 kids each year die in pedestrian accidents.

About 1200 kids are killed each year in car accidents:

Now tell us, how many kids have died from Kung Flu?

You want to send kids to school so they will die or they bring the virus home to kill their families.

You're obviously not following this on the news. It's been consistently reported that the death rate for children is virtually zero and they do NOT effectively carry and transmit the disease. Seriously, why are you posting on this if you're not following even the most basic news on the subject?

At the same time, you're ignoring the mental impact on children entirely. They need to be out in social groups, not sitting at home. You're one sick puppy. You're completely self centered that you want to do that harm to America's children over your own petty, hatred of the orange man

Kids are more likely to die from getting hit by a car while walking to and from school, than they are by the Kung Flu.

17,000 children a year are treated for injuries associated with school buses.

250 kids each year die in pedestrian accidents.

About 1200 kids are killed each year in car accidents:

Now tell us, how many kids have died from Kung Flu?

Dana has obviously done ZERO research on children and the coronavirus. For Democrats, that makes her perfect to write an OP like this. Leftism thrives on ignorance

The light at the end of the tunnel. They're working on faster and more widespread testing. They're working on a vaccine. Why the rush?

The coronavirus is like a school on fire. And before the flames are out, you want to send the children back in because they don't burn as easily as adults.

Dagnabit, we would not have this problem if we aborted them, even at 9 months.

Gee Paw, that was a bad attempt with that thing we call empathy.

puuuhhhhlllleeeeaaassseeeee

At the same time, you're ignoring the mental impact on children entirely. They need to be out in social groups, not sitting at home. You're one sick puppy. You're completely self centered that you want to do that harm to America's children over your own petty, hatred of the orange man

Your vision is a world without grandparents.

The replies in this thread from the far right radical extremists is just sickening.

So much for being pro life and caring about children but then I've always known that is nothing but a huge load of BS.

Keep publicly wanting and advocating to kill children and their parents. It will ensure that your party will never have any power again.

The replies in this thread from the far right radical extremists is just sickening.

So much for being pro life and caring about children but then I've always known that is nothing but a huge load of BS.

Keep publicly wanting and advocating to kill children and their parents. It will ensure that your party will never have any power again.

And you repeating the same thing doesn't make your case. As has been pointed out to you twice, several studies from all over the world have shown that your doom and gloom scenario of reopening schools is unlikely, yet you ignore that and continue to make Straw Man allegations.

Prove it.

You've bet the future on a "return to normalcy" And when that didn't happen, you switched to pretending things are normal, even as the house burns around you.

And you repeating the same thing doesn't make your case. As has been pointed out to you twice, several studies from all over the world have shown that your doom and gloom scenario of reopening schools is unlikely, yet you ignore that and continue to make Straw Man allegations.
Those countries also enjoy low infection rates. Much lower than the USA. Fanning the flames of the virus isn't as dangerous when there are only a few glowing embers. But the USA is like a 3 alarm fire, and you want to raise it to a 5.

And if the idiot Trumpteteers would just wear the damn masks, stand away and wash often, the infections would drop with 4 weeks, according to Redfield of the CDC. There would still be time to damp this fire down before kids go back. And the lives of all people are important, of course. But what's going to happen is the kids getting infected and spreading the disease will make the infection rates even hotter. And then jobs will again be lost as businesses shut down. And that will hurt even people without kids.

Forum List

Back