Back in my day, i wanted to be a Doctor, Fireman, Policeman, someone who really cared for other people. Today, people want to be like George Floyd.

You see it all the time, kids dressing up like hoodlums or gang bangers, kids going out and killing taxi drivers and then running away. This is your progressive America, you stupid prog slaves...Is this the America you have always dreamed of?

I'm sure no one wants to grow up to be a criminal. Unfortunately, since we aren't too keen on solving poverty, racism, addiction, mental illness or the proliferation of guns, we shouldn't whine when we have them.

Of course, the Europeans have poverty relief programs, they treat addiction as a medical issue, and it's very hard to get a gun, so amazingly, they have very little crime compared to the US.

RW: "Uh, Murica! Fuck yeah!"

Okay, So you brought up being a professional athlete... That's nice. Of course, only 2% of High School Players make it to College Teams and only 2% of college players make it to the NFL or NBA or MLB. So that's really not a plan, either.

So here's a crazy idea. Instead of whining about the "Effects", let's correct the causes.
the countries that dont have guns have people that strap explosives to themselves and go into a crowded area and kill multiple people that way....

Candace Owens Says Martyring George Floyd Is ‘Bulls***’ | Heavy.com
Candace Owens, who has turned heads in the past with her controversial comments supporting President Donald Trump and stating that African Americans have a “victim mentality,” released a video about George Floyd‘s death on June 3 in which she said the idea of him as a “martyr” for the Black community is “b******” and said racially motivated police brutality does not exist.
You see it all the time, kids dressing up like hoodlums or gang bangers, kids going out and killing taxi drivers and then running away. This is your progressive America, you stupid prog slaves...Is this the America you have always dreamed of?

In black culture the highest honor is to commit crimes and to be killed by a cop. This is foreign to white people who teach their children to avoid crime and value your own life. George Floyd is considered a hero. Heroes are to be idolized and mimicked because they are shining examples of how to build a better society. A lot of us scratch our head as to why a mother would want her child murdered by racist cops or why she hopes that her son commits crimes as an adult. This is black culture. Honestly I can see why things are worse in black communities if these are their priorities. They are getting what they want and teaching their children what isimportant. It's weird if you ask me.

Getting murdered by racist cops should not be the highest prize to aspire to obtain in life. It really shouldn't, yet it is. I say again. WEIRD!

That is interesting but the blacks in mixed neighborhoods, dont seen to have their children going out and committing crimes..

the countries that dont have guns have people that strap explosives to themselves and go into a crowded area and kill multiple people that way....

Okay... and how often does that happen?

Once a year? Once every two years?

We have mass shooting incidents every fucking day in this country.
so how do you stop them joe?....if an asshole wants a gun he can find one and i dont care how much you restrict them....

Candace Owens, who has turned heads in the past with her controversial comments supporting President Donald Trump and stating that African Americans have a “victim mentality,” released a video about George Floyd‘s death on June 3 in which she said the idea of him as a “martyr” for the Black community is “b******” and said racially motivated police brutality does not exist.

Back in my day, cops weren't sniveling cowards that shot people in the back.

Funny, I think of you as the classless ass with all your lies and manipulations.

When did I ever say I wasn't racist?

I am, insofar as I make a distinction between decent people who happen to be black, and negroes who want you to think they matter for no other fact than they're negroes.

Yes, they are one of the "Good Ones"... the cry of the racist.

Hey, blacks who are scumbags are negroes.

Just like whites who are scumbags are, well... you...

so how do you stop them joe?....if an asshole wants a gun he can find one and i dont care how much you restrict them....

Funny thing. All the countries that limit guns don't have this problem.

I'm sure that if an asshole wants a gun, he can find one. And we arrest him when he does.

A lot better than having guns so ubiquitous that thousands of family arguments end in shootings and cops have to shoot unarmed kid because they MIGHT have a gun.

Is the education system dumbing down our kids and teaching them to have lower expectations from life? I think so.

Funny thing. All the countries that limit guns don't have this problem.

I'm sure that if an asshole wants a gun, he can find one. And we arrest him when he does.

A lot better than having guns so ubiquitous that thousands of family arguments end in shootings and cops have to shoot unarmed kid because they MIGHT have a gun.
how do you arrest someone if you dont know he just got a gun from someone illegally?...do you think he broadcasts it to the cops?...your smarter than that Joe.....

Who is 'martyring' George Floyd?

The point is the rights of even a druggie felon should never be stepped on.

Negroes want to be like George Floyd??

I fully support that.

Floyd's dead...

Hey, buddy, tell us how not racist you are, that shit never gets old.

I am, insofar as I make a distinction between decent people who happen to be black, and negroes who want you to think they matter for no other fact than they're negroes.

Tell me how you're not a liar. Tell me how you're not a thief. Tell me how you're no dishonest.

That shit never gets old...

Negroes want to be like George Floyd??

I fully support that.

Floyd's dead...

Hey, buddy, tell us how not racist you are, that shit never gets old.

Tell me how you're not a liar. Tell me how you're not a thief. Tell me how you're no dishonest.

That shit never gets old...

Do you make the same distinction about white people versus white trash and criminals. .. then there's the whole category of white collar crime like Berne Madoff.

When I was a kid in the sixties, I wanted to grow up to be a rock star with lots of groupies.

These modern kids just don't respect the old ways any more.

how do you arrest someone if you dont know he just got a gun from someone illegally?...do you think he broadcasts it to the cops?...your smarter than that Joe.....

Same way we arrest people for drugs, prostitution, and other things that are illegal.
yea that will work joe....if the guy gets his gun it will be used before he gets arrested.....drugs and prostitution are a different scenario....

Forum List

Back