Bachman Wins

Iowa straw polls. Paul came in second.

So I guess we can figure she loses the primaries like the other nutters who won the straw poll

Not she.....but certainly he.

She may still be a veep.

Absolutely. Republicans always like to put their best and brightest forward. Their intellectuals always make the best leaders. I'm sure a president Bachmann would return to the success of the Bush administration and keep moving that agenda forward and "on course".

Former President Bush and Michelle Bachmann are alike in many ways. Their deep understanding of economics. Their deep understanding of world affairs. Their intellectual pursuits. Republican's know how to recognize the best and brightest in their party.

Anyone sensing a policy of "Pre-Emptive War" here from gautama??

Shame he doesn't have a dozen nuclear-armed submarines at his disposal.. We would trust him with the keys -- wouldn't we?

You should.

We wouldn't have Iran to fight its BEHIND THE SCENES WAR against us for all these fucking years.....neither would those IslamoFascist arseholes get nukes.

Last edited:
So I guess we can figure she loses the primaries like the other nutters who won the straw poll

She may still be a veep.

Absolutely. Republicans always like to put their best and brightest forward. Their intellectuals always make the best leaders. I'm sure a president Bachmann would return to the success of the Bush administration and keep moving that agenda forward and "on course".

Former President Bush and Michelle Bachmann are alike in many ways. Their deep understanding of economics. Their deep understanding of world affairs. Their intellectual pursuits. Republican's know how to recognize the best and brightest in their party.

Unlike the UNPARALLELED PRESIDENTIAL LOSER in American History, The MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, Sambo Obambo who is the Central, and, basically, the ONLY CAUSE we are in the Financial Disaster NOW.

And, what is this Political SUPER Idiot's solution ?????

More of the same.....and MORE !!!

I love it when you guys put a lady down... What's the problem? Don't like women knocking on the doors of the "Good Old Boy's Club"?

I have no problem with it, I just have a problem with her. You think we would like a man who spewed the same stuff she does?

Same stuff she does? You mean fiscal responsibility?

What do Democrats have against fiscal responsibility?

Immie

Dominionist Bachmann wins.

Say goodbye to separation of church and state. Welcome to the Theocratic United States of Christ

Everyone realizes that to vote in the straw poll, you have to pay $30 and that campaigns essentially bus in voters that they've paid for, right?

I mean, McCain came in 10th in the last one. Winning the straw poll isn't necessarily an indication of a ground swell.

I do think Bachmann came out the big winner. She's going to get momentum out of this that is going to allow her to get the social conservative wing of the GOP in her corner to go against Romney. Then again, there is no telling how Perry is going to shake things up (Perry might have screwed up announcing today. He probably should have announced on Friday or waited a week). So this was money well spent by the Bachmann campaign.

It's going to be funny to watch Paul get thrown under the bus again. It's going to be even funnier to watch how butthurt his supporters get.

When are you guys going to stop trying to win over the GOP and just call yourselves Libertarians?

Consider how if Paul won, he would be dysfunctional with both parties.
And least Obama is partially function with one party.

If Bachmann were just a fiscal conservative, I could understand this. She's a reich wing cultural extremist.

She may still be a veep.

Unlike the UNPARALLELED PRESIDENTIAL LOSER in American History, The MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING FRAUD, Sambo Obambo who is the Central, and, basically, the ONLY CAUSE we are in the Financial Disaster NOW.

And, what is this Political SUPER Idiot's solution ?????

More of the same.....and MORE !!!

Sambo? Thank gawd right wingers aren't racist.

I love it when you guys put a lady down... What's the problem? Don't like women knocking on the doors of the "Good Old Boy's Club"?

I have no problem with it, I just have a problem with her. You think we would like a man who spewed the same stuff she does?

Same stuff she does? You mean fiscal responsibility?

What do Democrats have against fiscal responsibility?

Immie

Do you realize that if Bachman got her way and the debt ceiling wasn't raised, it would have been a financial disaster?

We'd be dreaming about an AA+++ rating. It's frigging ironic to listen to her gripe about the compromise when her solution would have been a disaster.

She has the luxery of throwing stones because no one listens to her. None the less, that was horrible judgement. I can't imagine how bad she would be as a president.

The reason being that both political parties promote fascism, one in the name of god the other in the name of Karl Marx.

That is what we are taught by the corporations, the real controllers.

The demopublicans are responsible for giving certain corporations coercive monopoly powers .

The reason being that both political parties promote fascism, one in the name of god the other in the name of Karl Marx.

That is what we are taught by the corporations, the real controllers.

The corporations get nothing if not for the government. The state is always the senior partner.

Forum List

Back