Baby, she’s back! Sarah Palin’s debut back on Fox News

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Palin spends no time apologizing for who we are and what we stand for. She stays on offense

Author, By Lloyd Marcus (Bio and Archives) Canada Free Press: Lloyd Marcus Tuesday, June 18, 2013
[Check out his picture!]

I agree completely with the author. She was great and voiced conservative ideas quite well, even eloquently. Glad to know we'll see more of her on Fox – the MSM certainly won't cover her fairly. Read more @ Baby, she?s back! Sarah Palin?s debut back on Fox News

Palin spends no time apologizing for who we are and what we stand for. She stays on offense

Author, By Lloyd Marcus (Bio and Archives) Canada Free Press: Lloyd Marcus Tuesday, June 18, 2013
[Check out his picture!]

I agree completely with the author. She was great and voiced conservative ideas quite well, even eloquently. Glad to know we'll see more of her on Fox – the MSM certainly won't cover her fairly. Read more @ Baby, she?s back! Sarah Palin?s debut back on Fox News

comedy writers are happy that she has returned as well :thup:

[Check out his picture!]

Like clockwork, 5 posts in and the first shot across the bow.

[Check out his picture!]

Wow! Templar Kormac is like a wizard. He made such a bold prediction here. What balls!

[Check out his picture!]

You watch Fox TV?

You watch Fox TV?

I realize the question was not directed at me, but, YES, I do watch Fox News.

And just to be well-informed and balanced I also watch MSNBC. I record my favorite programs on both channels and watch them at my convenience.

I know that some hoity-doity liberal study claimed that Fox audience is the least informed, so, in order to avoid that stigma I watch MSNBC.

Do you watch Fox, or just parrot what you are spoon fed by your masters?

Just to set the record straight:

I watch Fox News.
And NBC nightly and local news
and Univision Noticias y Galavision y Telemundo

I also check out at least 100 other news feed daily

[finding it hard to get through my latest research project - a history of California after Mexican Independence written in 1884 by a very prolific historian with lots and lots of typos because of the old typesetting methods]

Repubs are always starting these threads hoping someone will be impressed with their idiot politicians, it never happens.

Forum List

Back