Babeu: 'Fast and Furious' worse scandal than Watergate

No, you don't, you worthless pile of dung.

Who the fuck are you. You don't know shit about me. you get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it otherwise the only thing you can do is cry in your pillow.

Allow me to refresh your memory. It was you who most recently brought up the idea of you leaving the country.

If my choice is a Latino world or a Fox/Neocon world I will take the Latino world.
Go away!

Do you ever get the feeling that the massive changing of test scores isnt the first time it has happened?

No, you don't, you worthless pile of dung.

Who the fuck are you. You don't know shit about me. you get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it otherwise the only thing you can do is cry in your pillow.

Allow me to refresh your memory. It was you who most recently brought up the idea of you leaving the country.

If my choice is a Latino world or a Fox/Neocon world I will take the Latino world.
Go away!

I never said I wanted to leve this country, my point is I would ratherr give Amnesty to Mexicans living in America to thwart Republican voter suppression than live in the fascist America that Fox/Neocons want to give us.

Geesh. You guys are more buzzed than I am.

Go away!

I never said I wanted to leve this country, my point is I would ratherr give Amnesty to Mexicans living in America to thwart Republican voter suppression than live in the fascist America that Fox/Neocons want to give us.

Would you kindly detail your imagination in reference to voter suppression?

Go away!

They aren't "buzzed", just dumb.

Bullshit. Most of the weapons going to Mexico are from Venezuela. This was a direct attempt to undermine the amendment that gives tth to all the rest. Get out of this country, you don't deserve to live here.

There is about as much evidence for that outrageous and absurd conspiracy theory as there was to support the idea that every American had to go out and buy up as many guns and as much ammo as they could back when Obama had just won the WH, as they were sure that he (maybe personally!) was about to go door to door collecting all of American's guns.

Remember that one?

At least his election caused a boom in one sector of the economy.:lol:

actually there is considerable evidence to warrant investigations along those lines. But then attempting to compare this to the fiction you just posted is laughable.

Attempting to compare "this" to the "fiction" I posted is just silly. First, are you going to sit there behind your keyboard and maintain that it is a "fiction" that there was a boom in arms sales due to the gullible gun owners fear that Obama would take their guns away? \

Really?

Go away!

Do you ever get the feeling that the massive changing of test scores isnt the first time it has happened?
Terrifying that these are the people that will be running the country in a few years.

Go away!

If by buzzed, you mean sane, then, yes, we are.

There is about as much evidence for that outrageous and absurd conspiracy theory as there was to support the idea that every American had to go out and buy up as many guns and as much ammo as they could back when Obama had just won the WH, as they were sure that he (maybe personally!) was about to go door to door collecting all of American's guns.

Remember that one?

actually there is considerable evidence to warrant investigations along those lines. But then attempting to compare this to the fiction you just posted is laughable.

Attempting to compare "this" to the "fiction" I posted is just silly. First, are you going to sit there behind your keyboard and maintain that it is a "fiction" that there was a boom in arms sales due to the gullible gun owners fear that Obama would take their guns away? \

Really?

Oh no, Obama was the best gun salesman ever. Of course he is on record as being anti 2nd amendment so the concern was and is justified.

Remember that one?

Really?

No, arms sales did increase I didnt question that. It was your dramatization. Are you officially posting a denial that democrats didnt conspire to violate federal firearms laws? Maybe the white house didnt know although they knew? Holder ..Oh that fast and furious :lol:

obamacorrupt.jpg

Obama is not only incompetent but corrupt!

Babeu: 'Fast and Furious' worse scandal than Watergate | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

Do the right thing Mr. Obama:
phoenixjuly312010illega.jpg

It's a lot worse than a simple break-in at a campaign office where no one was hurt. That was Watergate.

Fast & Furious-- our ATF basically gave 2000 semi-auto weapons to Mexican drug cartels--killing only God knows how many--including innocent civilians and one US border agent--and we estimate that 1400 are still on the streets in Mexico.

Forum List

Back