AZ is Ahead of the Curve

These people are not going to let the government turn our children into haters.

How are you going to teach history without race. How can you teach biology without race.

How are you going to teach politics without race,

They can train them at home for all I care, train them to be good Christians, the world would be further without them.
The world would be much further along without people like you, to be honest.

Until they reach Junior level in Highschool, no child should be taught politics. Politics is the art of lying for money.

As for teaching biology without race, I'll show you.

Pick out the heart from a black person in the listed images below.

human-heart-front-view-picture-id1212367176

illustration-of-a-human-heart-picture-id921917296

How is a mask policy turning kids into haters?
CRT is. The masks just teach children to shut up and obey. That is what you expect everyone to do. It is not going to happen. This is grassroots not the manufactured grievances that the Democrats live on.
Do you yourself have the capability of speaking without using echo chamber lingo? School boards have parents on their boards already...If they do not like how the school board is ruling they may withdraw their child or run for office, or elect other members, they may also petition for redress and show up at meetings to address their problems.

How are you going to teach history without race. How can you teach biology without race.

They can train them at home for all I care, train them to be good Christians, the world would be further without them.
You can teach without blaming things on race. What is the matter with you?

Which is ignoring historical fact. For example, when I was moving through middle school and high school, they didn't teach a word about the 1921 Tulsa Race Riot.
I didn't find out about it until I left college. Racism exists. It won't do any good trying to shield your children's ears from hearing the truth. Kinda like the teaching of
sex education in school that a lot of (mostly white) parents get their feathers in a fluff about. Kids are gonna find out about it.
The demand for racism far outstrips the supply....You masochist moonbat schmendricks can't stop talking about it.

It's only you alt-righties that keep bringing it up over and over. Mostly because it gives you a wedge issue you can use to frighten the masses of lily-scared white folk in the middle of the country to convince them that there are mobs of black people ready to storm their suburban neighborhoods. When the only thing they want is to not get shot for no reason by the police and maybe get a little respect and equality in the job/housing/education market. You play it up....because it drives the scared voting block. :)

Parents gather at Scottsdale USD board during rescheduled meeting after chaos interrupted last week's​

This report states that all of the problems the parents of Republiklan members of school kids were answered and their fears were misinformed and misguided...Poh white folks, dey be so scared of losing power they be shakin' in dey shoes.

You can teach without blaming things on race. What is the matter with you?

Which is ignoring historical fact. For example, when I was moving through middle school and high school, they didn't teach a word about the 1921 Tulsa Race Riot.
I didn't find out about it until I left college. Racism exists. It won't do any good trying to shield your children's ears from hearing the truth. Kinda like the teaching of
sex education in school that a lot of (mostly white) parents get their feathers in a fluff about. Kids are gonna find out about it.
The demand for racism far outstrips the supply....You masochist moonbat schmendricks can't stop talking about it.

It's only you alt-righties that keep bringing it up over and over. Mostly because it gives you a wedge issue you can use to frighten the masses of lily-scared white folk in the middle of the country to convince them that there are mobs of black people ready to storm their suburban neighborhoods. When the only thing they want is to not get shot for no reason by the police and maybe get a little respect and equality in the job/housing/education market. You play it up....because it drives the scared voting block. :)
Your complete dearth of self-awareness is astonishing.

Until they reach Junior level in Highschool, no child should be taught politics. Politics is the art of lying for money.

What about melanin?

white Christians don't want to talk about sex either, but all the kids are doing it.

They want to have incest and rape their kids by the sounds of it.

Last edited:

How is a mask policy turning kids into haters?
CRT is. The masks just teach children to shut up and obey. That is what you expect everyone to do. It is not going to happen. This is grassroots not the manufactured grievances that the Democrats live on.
Do you yourself have the capability of speaking without using echo chamber lingo? School boards have parents on their boards already...If they do not like how the school board is ruling they may withdraw their child or run for office, or elect other members, they may also petition for redress and show up at meetings to address their problems.
What do you use hypocrite?

I can't believe those school board dunces really thought a bunch of rich lawyers and businessmen were going to let them get away with that behavior. One does not get wealthy enough to live in Scottsdale by being meek and mealymouthed.

What about melanin?

white Christians don't want to talk about sex either, but all the kids are doing it.

Oh no! Fathers are against their daughters murdering their babies. The horror, the horror.

Only the left wants to talk about melanin. Bunch of racists if you ask Me.

Incest and rape. You have quite the fantasy imagination. I'm sure that you may find, in a country of 350 million people, a few dozen who do. Hardly the problem.

What about melanin?

Oh no! Fathers are against their daughters murdering their babies. The horror, the horror.

Only the left wants to talk about melanin. Bunch of racists if you ask Me.

Incest and rape. You have quite the fantasy imagination. I'm sure that you may find, in a country of 350 million people, a few dozen who do. Hardly the problem.

why not , white Christians start with their babies to vote republican.

Forum List

Back