Awkward: Liz Warren Interrupts People Eating in a Diner—Who Clearly Want Her to Leave Them Alone

Hilarious. Who let in the homeless cat lady?
View attachment 306086

Twitter
Why is this thread in politics? off to the rubber room!
It is indicative of how little support DNC candidates actually have.
oh ok. The reaction of one table to warren shows how little support a DNC candidates have from an entire country. Got it. Great point! :cuckoo:

Just like a poll, eh? :113:

View attachment 306086

Twitter
It is indicative of how little support DNC candidates actually have.
oh ok. The reaction of one table to warren shows how little support a DNC candidates have from an entire country. Got it. Great point! :cuckoo:

Just like a poll, eh? :113:
Yeah, polls change with the tides. I’m not a big fan. But there is a scientific process that’s evolved over the years to get stats within a relatively accurate margin of error. So I understand why they are used.

View attachment 306086

Twitter
Just Barge On In
It's A Condition They Have:

joe biden.jpg

View attachment 306086

Twitter
Well maybe because it's politically oriented dumbass.
Pretty much everything in the rubber room is politically oriented. Differentiator is whether it’s meant for serious discussion or shit talk. This one is shit talk. Is it not?

I think it is a good discussion of serious debate.

That is why I posted that video of the extremely well regarded political strategist, ON BOTH SIDES of the aisle, James Carville. He was noting, there is very little enthusiasm for the DNC among rank and file, and among independents and moderates.

Go on then, why not put up a picture of a Warren campaign stop, and compare it with a Trump rally then. . . .if you want "serious discussion." :dunno:

I was being serious when I posted that video. The DNC has some serious issues, and folks on the left on the forum? NEVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. They want to focus on how evil and bad the GOP is, or what a buffoon they think Trump is.

Take a look, just once in the mirror pale. The DNC does all the same shit, and all their candidates are just as corrupt and silly.
That video you posted and the point you made in your last post is an excellent topic and presentation for political discussion. This OP and subsequent reactions are rubber room shit talk.

No, warren is a piece of feces.

Hey Lefties, remember when Liz Warren lied for 50 years about being Native American and used this lie to get ahead in her career?

The rest of the country does.

The modern Stalinist democrat Party represents only the Lunatic Fringe on both coasts.

I asked Magic 8-Ball if alot of Dimms will not vote in 2020.
It answered, 'For Sure'.

ask the 8 ball -

a viable alternative for simpletons with little or no intellectual skills.

it's M-A-G-I-C

:21:

I thought it was 'learn to code'...

Anyway, the entire covey of marxist fuckwits are uber awkward. Think about trying to have a conversation with any of them.

Hey Screeching Cheeks.... how come your recipes in Pow Wow Chow were plagiarized and not even Native American?

Hey Plugs.... congrats on your new granddaughter. I understand her DNA shows "Arkansas stripper" and "lowlife".

Hey Buttplug... What if the 3am call comes and you've just received a face full of jizz?

The modern Stalinist democrat Party represents only the Lunatic Fringe on both coasts.

It answered, 'For Sure'.

ask the 8 ball -

it's M-A-G-I-C

Anyway, the entire covey of marxist fuckwits are uber awkward. Think about trying to have a conversation with any of them.

Hey Screeching Cheeks.... how come your recipes in Pow Wow Chow were plagiarized and not even Native American?

Hey Plugs.... congrats on your new granddaughter. I understand her DNA shows "Arkansas stripper" and "lowlife".

Hey Buttplug... What if the 3am call comes and you've just received a face full of jizz?

:auiqs.jpg:

It answered, 'For Sure'.

ask the 8 ball -

it's M-A-G-I-C

harsh, but fair

"Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is having a really bad night. I think she is sending signals that she wants out. Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a “nice cold beer” with her husband! Warren's no doubt heading off to the nearest sweat lodge to rethink her strategy." - President Trump

candycorn said:
Warren is a terrible campaigner. She’d probably make an excellent President but as a campaigner....she is terrible
As A President She's As Lightweight As Any Of The Others
Any Of The Democrat Field Would Be A Bane On Foreign Policy
None Have Shown Any Leadership Or Persuasion Skills
The Entire Left Has Become An Epic Failure To Deliver On Anything
(If You Say 'What About Trump', You Are As Stupid As You Seem)
Because Liberalism Is A Cult

And What's The Hell Up With Bloomberg ??
Is He A Raging Bigot, Or What ??

View attachment 306086

Twitter
Warren running for the Democratic nominee isn’t political?
Warren running is political sure. Trying to mock her for talking to people is rubber room
Material don’t you think?
We are just observing what a lightweight she is and how much ordinary citizens do not respect her

she should pack up her teepee and go back to harvard

Forum List

Back