Awkward: Liz Warren Interrupts People Eating in a Diner—Who Clearly Want Her to Leave Them Alone

Hilarious. Who let in the homeless cat lady?
View attachment 306086

Twitter
Why is this thread in politics? off to the rubber room!
Warren running for the Democratic nominee isn’t political?
Warren running is political sure. Trying to mock her for talking to people is rubber room
Material don’t you think?
I don’t see mocking. I see people almost feeling embarrassed for her.

Under your terms most Trump threads you guys put up would belong there.

View attachment 306086

Twitter
Well maybe because it's politically oriented dumbass.
Pretty much everything in the rubber room is politically oriented. Differentiator is whether it’s meant for serious discussion or shit talk. This one is shit talk. Is it not?

Why are you so butthurt over Fauxcohontas making a fool of herself? She does that daily.

she should have passed out rolls of paper towels so the table could wipe the grease dripping off their elbows -

View attachment 306086

Twitter
Pretty much everything in the rubber room is politically oriented. Differentiator is whether it’s meant for serious discussion or shit talk. This one is shit talk. Is it not?

I think it is a good discussion of serious debate.

That is why I posted that video of the extremely well regarded political strategist, ON BOTH SIDES of the aisle, James Carville. He was noting, there is very little enthusiasm for the DNC among rank and file, and among independents and moderates.

Go on then, why not put up a picture of a Warren campaign stop, and compare it with a Trump rally then. . . .if you want "serious discussion." :dunno:

I was being serious when I posted that video. The DNC has some serious issues, and folks on the left on the forum? NEVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. They want to focus on how evil and bad the GOP is, or what a buffoon they think Trump is.

Take a look, just once in the mirror pale. The DNC does all the same shit, and all their candidates are just as corrupt and silly.

she should have passed out rolls of paper towels so the table could wipe the grease dripping off their elbows -
^^^^
Why they will lose.

They just don't get it. Just nasty and bitter.

after she walked away they were saying...."who the hell was that?".....

LOL, exactly what I was thinking.

How many of you get this reference?

Griswolds_Fritz_5.jpg

Griswolds_Fritz.jpg

Griswolds_Fritz_3.jpg

Last edited:
Now had the parties been reversed the patrons would have likely started screaming and throwing their food at the Republican candidate like the petulant children they are.

View attachment 306086

Twitter

I think it is a good discussion of serious debate.

That is why I posted that video of the extremely well regarded political strategist, ON BOTH SIDES of the aisle, James Carville. He was noting, there is very little enthusiasm for the DNC among rank and file, and among independents and moderates.

Go on then, why not put up a picture of a Warren campaign stop, and compare it with a Trump rally then. . . .if you want "serious discussion." :dunno:

I was being serious when I posted that video. The DNC has some serious issues, and folks on the left on the forum? NEVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT. They want to focus on how evil and bad the GOP is, or what a buffoon they think Trump is.

Take a look, just once in the mirror pale. The DNC does all the same shit, and all their candidates are just as corrupt and silly.
That video you posted and the point you made in your last post is an excellent topic and presentation for political discussion. This OP and subsequent reactions are rubber room shit talk.

Forum List

Back