Awkward: Joe seems not to be able to help himself

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

BREAKING: Creepy Joe Biden Points at Young Girls,
Says He Wants to ā€˜See These Beautiful Young Ladies
Dancingā€™ When They Are ā€˜Four Years Olderā€™ (VIDEO)

Speaking with his back to the audience, Biden cracked a joke about how the ā€œbad newsā€ is that he is coming back. ā€œThe good news is, for me, Iā€™m here. The bad news is, for you, Iā€™m coming back,ā€ he said.

At this point, young girls standing off to the side of the stage caught the eye of the Democratic nominee.

ā€œI want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when they are four years older too,ā€ he said.

I wonder what Jill thought of that remark....

Keep digging. That hole's getting deeper and deeper. But hey, maybe something will stick. :)
You do understand absolutely no one but you card carrying members of the alt-right care about this...right?

Speaking with his back to the audience, Biden cracked a joke about how the ā€œbad newsā€ is that he is coming back. ā€œThe good news is, for me, Iā€™m here. The bad news is, for you, Iā€™m coming back,ā€ he said.

At this point, young girls standing off to the side of the stage caught the eye of the Democratic nominee.

ā€œI want to see these beautiful young ladies, I want to see them dancing when they are four years older too,ā€ he said.

Can you imagine how many calls Jill got from furious parents? She's an enabler

Keep digging. That hole's getting deeper and deeper. But hey, maybe something will stick. :)
You do understand absolutely no one but you card carrying members of the alt-right care about this...right?
I completely understand snowflakes and Democrats do not care about their party members' pedophilia, sexual harassment, sexual assaults, creating committees whose sole purpose was to pay for the silence of their sexual misconduct victims with tax payer money...and this went on for decades, and that your candidate is the only actual pu$$y-grabber in the race...and has a 'thing' for little girls....

I completely understand snowflakes and Democrats do not care about their party members' pedophilia, sexual harassment, sexual assaults, creating committees whose sole purpose was to pay for the silence of their sexual misconduct victims with tax payer money...and this went on for decades, and that your candidate is the only actual pu$$y-grabber in the race...and has a 'thing' for little girls....

No credible accusation has ever been made about Biden. Again, alt-right wet dreams. The one woman who looked like she had a case, has continually shot her own credibility in the foot. And let's not even get started on Trump..who's up to what?..20 women accusing him of sexual assault. Walking into dressing rooms of teenagers at a beauty pageant? Yeah, no leg to stand on here.

Jon Benet Ramsey comes to mind.

No credible accusation has ever been made about Biden. Again, alt-right wet dreams. The one woman who looked like she had a case, has continually shot her own credibility in the foot. And let's not even get started on Trump..who's up to what?..20 women accusing him of sexual assault. Walking into dressing rooms of teenagers at a beauty pageant? Yeah, no leg to stand on here.

"the one woman" has not shot her credibility.

Wonder why 60 Minutes recently aired an interview with her in Australia, but they blackballed the story here in the US where it's actually relevant?

Hint - it makes Biden look bad, and they know that Americans with zero intellectual curiosity like you, will simply repeat the credibility lie.

Bubblecult members are just stooges that repeat the bubble party line.

No credible accusation has ever been made about Biden.

I stopped reading at this point. Way to throw that opinionated propaganda out there, Jack, but the standing accusation from the woman whose pu$$y he grabbed IS credible. 'EVERY woman MUST be believed', remember? Hillary said that....well, except the women Bill raped/sexually assaulted/sexually harassed. 'EVERY woman must be believed', Jack - that is what Feinstein and the rest of the 'lynching party' screamed about Kavanaugh.

Fail.

I stopped reading at this point. Way to throw that opinionated propaganda out there, Jack, but the standing accusation from the woman whose pu$$y he grabbed IS credible. 'EVERY woman MUST be believed', remember? Hillary said that....well, except the women Bill raped/sexually assaulted/sexually harassed. 'EVERY woman must be believed', Jack - that is what Feinstein and the rest of the 'lynching party' screamed about Kavanaugh.

Fail.

Kavanaugh, like Thomas before him was a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land. You'd know that if you had any moral grounding. But all you have is ideology.
Again, I understand you righties are like drowning people desperately trying to grab on to something to avoid the absolute bloodbath that's coming your way in a few weeks.
But with the guy in the White House on record bragging about sexually assaulting women and having at least 20 credible allegations against him, you really don't have a leg to stand on.

At this point there are dozens of tapes. Only a moron pedo worshipper would deny it.

Kavanaugh, like Thomas before him was a scumbag.
The evidence proves differently. The Democrats' despicable plan backfired, and they slinked away looking like the scumbags they are. And if you really cared about women, you wouldn't be promoting pu$$y-grabbing, child-sniffing/gropin' Joe.

dancing to despiseto!

Fail.

Kavanaugh, like Thomas before him was a scumbag. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land. You'd know that if you had any moral grounding. But all you have is ideology.
Again, I understand you righties are like drowning people desperately trying to grab on to something to avoid the absolute bloodbath that's coming your way in a few weeks.
But with the guy in the White House on record bragging about sexually assaulting women and having at least 20 credible allegations against him, you really don't have a leg to stand on.
Talking about grabbing grown women by the pussy VS video proof of groping CHILDREN
You cultist.

On November 3, Democrats will be voting for Ms. Harris.

They could not care less about what Mr. Biden has said or done.

He is totally irrelevant.

They see Ms. Harris & the Cabinet as their way to fulfill their woke agenda.

If you think that 2020 was a horrible year, ...

On November 3, Democrats will be voting for Ms. Harris.

They could not care less about what Mr. Biden has said or done.

He is totally irrelevant.

They see Ms. Harris & the Cabinet as their way to fulfill their woke agenda.

If you think that 2020 was a horrible year, ...

Outside of LA County and NY City -
Hillary was less popular than Candidate Trump.
I can't believe that with what Biden and Harris represent that they will be more popular than Hillary was.

Forum List

Back