Upload them to a photo-sharing website and you can post them here regardless of how large they are.

I chose the late drug-addled, self-destructive, liberal comic genius John Belushi, in the role of Bluto, as my avatar, but I had no skill at all in animating it. That animated eyebrow component of my Bluto avie was a GIFt from a person who has such crazy mad skillz.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad338/MR_FITNAH/th_imposs.gif
For the Bones

An abbreviated version for the thread.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1039-impx.gif

Last edited:
The guy is probably sick and tired of hearing me, because I compliment him every time he changes it, but I think xotoxi has some great avatars.

Once I find the perfect one for me, I usually keep it. Like the mask you see now.

The guy is probably sick and tired of hearing me, because I compliment him every time he changes it, but I think xotoxi has some great avatars.

Once I find the perfect one for me, I usually keep it. Like the mask you see now.

A mask is a kind of avatar.

So your avie is an avie.

I foresee psychological issues in your future. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

So your avie is an avie.

LOL ~ My avi is an avi! I'm somebody now!

Hey listen Liability, don't you be raising your eyebrow like that at me! You may think you foresee psychological issues in my future, but I see them in my present!

So your avie is an avie.

LOL ~ My avi is an avi! I'm somebody now!

Hey listen Liability, don't you be raising your eyebrow like that at me! You may think you foresee psychological issues in my future, but I see them in my present!

Twue. But you don't FORE-see them in your present!

Forum List

Back