Autopsies Confirm Covid Jab Is Killing Kids

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Why is the FDA and the CDC encouraging vaccinations for children? Some states are mandating a proven killer so a child can attend a public school.. This is insanity.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• When the COVID shots were first introduced, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made several claims about them that have since been proven completely false, including the claim that the mRNA would remain in the injection site, and that both the mRNA and resulting spike protein would rapidly be eliminated from your body
  • The mRNA goes everywhere and can remain intact for a month of more. Ditto for the spike protein your cells produce
  • Spike protein has been found in the brains of people with encephalitis (brain inflammation) and in jab-induced shingles lesions. Both mRNA and spike protein have been found in lymph nodes more than 60 days post-jab. Full-length mRNA has also been shown to circulate in people’s blood for up to 28 days post-injection, and it’s been detected in breastmilk
  • Research shows the primary difference between those who developed symptoms of myocarditis and those who didn’t was that symptomatic patients had markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein unbound by antibodies in their plasma. Those who remained asymptomatic had no free spike protein in their blood. This would suggest that free-floating spike protein is a problem
  • Autopsies of two teenage boys found dead in their beds three and four days after their second dose of Pfizer concluded jab-induced heart damage was to blame. The myocarditis described in these instances did not have the typical histopathology of myocarditis. Instead, both cases resemble catecholamine-induced injury, similar to the cytokine storm experienced in severe SARS-CoV-2 infection

But the POS Vaccine Fascist mandate that children get the shot.
They have blood on their hands.

Sean Penn has doubled down on his views against unvaccinated people going out in public, saying it's like "going around pointing a gun in somebody's face."

Fascist democrat mothers are directly complicit in these murders, psychosis is no defense, in UK 9-14 year olds excess death rates are running between 700-1600% above normal reasonable expectations and the fucking virus never threatened them at all, not in any fashion whatsoever, yet millions of fascist women force their children to submit out of fear for selves, not those children!

The die off has only just begun, in America Deagle briefed Obama in 2014, and then Trump in 2019, of a vast reduction in US population nearing 220-million by 2025, Deagle was not making joke, those fuckers do not joke around, they knew what was coming, the die off will greatly amplify over the next 12-14 months....

Last edited:
Mercola seems to be the snake oil type doctor... Apparently he's gotten in trouble before, lying about how great his supplements and drugs were. He was also a big time anti-vaxxer pre-covid, so I'm sure he can't at all be biased... s/.
Above is typical fascist democrat street walker, see how it attempts to assail Mercola as a crank, see that, a mixture of fascist hatred, and cringing fearful denial, above almost certainly has had a minimum of three jabs and most likely will be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, good fucking riddance! :banana:

Above is typical fascist democrat street walker, see how it attempts to assail Mercola as a crank, see that, a mixture of fascist hatred, and cringing fearful denial, above almost certainly has had a minimum of three jabs and most likely will be stone cold dead by 2025 or sooner, good fucking riddance! :banana:

Bro, shut your stupid ass up, lol! Ain't nothing fascist in what I said. Mercola pre-covid WAS in a heap of trouble because he was peddling what is practically snake oil, i.e it didn't work. I'm not afraid, so there is no fearful denial. All I was saying, is that because of his viewpoint pre covid, there is no way he isn't biased.

I never took the shots, but you wish death on those who took them seems a bit fascist, doesn't it?

Mercola seems to be the snake oil type doctor... Apparently he's gotten in trouble before, lying about how great his supplements and drugs were. He was also a big time anti-vaxxer pre-covid, so I'm sure he can't at all be biased... s/.
He has as many degrees as the so called experts. So you tell me. There is definately something very wrong with the vaccine. The evidence is overwhelming.

Too funny! You just called Confederate Soldier a "typical fascist democrat street walker"

I almost broke a hip falling out of the chair~

Why is the FDA and the CDC encouraging vaccinations for children? Some states are mandating a proven killer so a child can attend a public school.. This is insanity.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• When the COVID shots were first introduced, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention made several claims about them that have since been proven completely false, including the claim that the mRNA would remain in the injection site, and that both the mRNA and resulting spike protein would rapidly be eliminated from your body
  • The mRNA goes everywhere and can remain intact for a month of more. Ditto for the spike protein your cells produce
  • Spike protein has been found in the brains of people with encephalitis (brain inflammation) and in jab-induced shingles lesions. Both mRNA and spike protein have been found in lymph nodes more than 60 days post-jab. Full-length mRNA has also been shown to circulate in people’s blood for up to 28 days post-injection, and it’s been detected in breastmilk
  • Research shows the primary difference between those who developed symptoms of myocarditis and those who didn’t was that symptomatic patients had markedly elevated levels of full-length spike protein unbound by antibodies in their plasma. Those who remained asymptomatic had no free spike protein in their blood. This would suggest that free-floating spike protein is a problem
  • Autopsies of two teenage boys found dead in their beds three and four days after their second dose of Pfizer concluded jab-induced heart damage was to blame. The myocarditis described in these instances did not have the typical histopathology of myocarditis. Instead, both cases resemble catecholamine-induced injury, similar to the cytokine storm experienced in severe SARS-CoV-2 infection
Just no. Your entire premise is based on two teens? Your link is nutz..and the 'stats' are deceptive. As usual.

Just no. Your entire premise is based on two teens? You link is nutz..and the 'stats' are deceptive. As usual.
You are ignoring the other teens that have dropped dead. They did not all have autopsies but they were all vaccinated.

Bro, shut your stupid ass up, lol! Ain't nothing fascist in what I said. Mercola pre-covid WAS in a heap of trouble because he was peddling what is practically snake oil, i.e it didn't work. I'm not afraid, so there is no fearful denial. All I was saying, is that because of his viewpoint pre covid, there is no way he isn't biased.

I never took the shots, but you wish death on those who took them seems a bit fascist, doesn't it?
I ain't your "bro" dumb ass, shoot your stupid mouth off, as you have done above about an excellent MD you do not know the first thing about, and expect to get bitch slapped for your ignorant inability to consume truth! :banana:

You also thought self clever with silly ass "fake news" smiley in response to genuine fatality ratios in UK kids 0-14 years of age, another affectation you make absent a jot of supporting evidence to the contrary, that is exactly the cringing fear filled denial of yours I speak of, you would not know truth(proven by your above imbecility)if it slipped inside your obedience mask and kissed you on lips! :wink:

You would not believe the data no matter what, no amount of evidence will ever serve to convince idiots such as yourself! :banana:
Brainless and too lazy to do their own Research and follow research work duplicated around the planet .

Should they be tagged and made to recant publicly with Pure Ones encouraged to pelt them with rotten fruit in the market place ?

A great big , Yes .

Yeah, in alternative homeopathy and alternative medicines, which is, as real medicine is, hogwash.
Amazing . A 20 year old forklift driver being so knowledgeable .
Bet you speak several languages and help build quantum computers at the weekend .

Really. Wake up.

Dr. Mercola said that poster is controlled opposition.

You would not believe the data no matter what, no amount of evidence will ever serve to convince idiots such as yourself! :banana:

When mommy and daddy refused to introduce EvilEye to any kind of discipline, they immediately calcified its brain.

The best thing you can do it throw it in the shut-the-fuck-up cage and walk away.

Mercola was advocating Vitamins C and D and they loathed him because they work , cost "nothing" and earn the crooked WHO and CDC nothing .

Those anti - inflammatories and anti- virals simply perform 100% and prevent healthy people even catching a Covid type virus .
They prevent , not just treat .
Oh boy. They never forgave him .

But the POS Vaccine Fascist mandate that children get the shot.
They have blood on their hands.

Sean Penn has doubled down on his views against unvaccinated people going out in public, saying it's like "going around pointing a gun in somebody's face."
Brook Jackson is taking Gates's and The Elf's drug pimps to court on 1 Mar 2023:

Forum List

Back