Autistic Toddlers and water

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
In the Convoluted Universe books by Dolores Cannon, we learn that autistic adults and kids were dolphins in a previous life. There are stories of autistic toddlers walking long distances towards bodies of water and drowning. They seem to be drawn to water. The parents of autistic toddlers will have to keep a close eye on their autistic child near ponds, lakes, pools, and the beach.

Last edited:
Extraordinary belief and I will PM Mortuary and BlockedG hanaian immediately, though I doubt they will take any notice . It prompts me to wonder if any individual ever regressed back to being an animal in a past lives regression . And how did they communicate etc .

Extraordinary belief and I will PM Mortuary and BlockedG hanaian immediately, though I doubt they will take any notice . It prompts me to wonder if any individual ever regressed back to being an animal in a past lives regression . And how did they communicate etc .
if you are talking about during the past lives hypnosis session, they would be talking about their experience as they do now as a Human.

Forum List

Back