Author of Transgender hate bathroom bill LOSES to, get this, a Trans ha ha tee hee giggle (burp)

Incumbent for 26 years spews ha
I heard Roem on the radio a while back. She (honestly does seem a bit weird calling a dude a she, but whatever) did not even bring up being trans until asked about it. Just talked about schools, business, districting, etc. Roem knows her shit, and frankly didn't seem that interested in transgender issues from what I heard.
As it should be. She's just another human being, doing her thing.

Yes, but people hear "first trans blah blah ..." and immediately jump to the conclusion that the candidate ran on that social issue. When really they were just likable and knowledgeable. The whole time I thought he (the interviewer) was just talking to a really smart, articulate, and well-informed woman. Had no idea she was a he until about 75% of the way through when the interviewer brought it up, and she was kinda like "yeah, well ... back to the important stuff please."

I heard Roem on the radio a while back. She (honestly does seem a bit weird calling a dude a she, but whatever) did not even bring up being trans until asked about it. Just talked about schools, business, districting, etc. Roem knows her shit, and frankly didn't seem that interested in transgender issues from what I heard.

Yes, but people hear "first trans blah blah ..." and immediately jump to the conclusion that the candidate ran on that social issue. When really they were just likable and knowledgeable. The whole time I thought he (the interviewer) was just talking to a really smart, articulate, and well-informed woman. Had no idea she was a he until about 75% of the way through when the interviewer brought it up, and she was kinda like "yeah, well ... back to the important stuff please."
Yep. As it should be :thup:

This is what I pointed out in post 11:

If you are going to be honest, it's possibly an anti Trump wave that got this lady elected. People may not even know she's trans, or even care. Maybe they do, but maybe not.

Exit polls show people's major concern was healthcare.

Special congratulations to Danica Roem in Virginia!

Danica_Roem_insert_courtesy_Danica_Roem.jpg

Assuming that people who disagree with you do it only out of spite and hate is stupid could you even argue the other side if you tried?
The irony is this post done out of spite and yet you call the other side the haters.

This isn't about "assuming people who disagree with you out of hate and spite"

This is about one person who is a tranny and the other person who called himself the "chief homophobe".

Go on and try to pretend that I'm assuming he's a hater lol

Assuming that people who disagree with you do it only out of spite and hate is stupid could you even argue the other side if you tried?
The irony is this post done out of spite and yet you call the other side the haters.

This is about one person who is a tranny and the other person who called himself the "chief homophobe".

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

North Carolina's 'bathroom bill' will cost the state $3.76 billion

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.}

So unless the one guy is the entirety of GOP and Republicans my point still stands.

Seems GOP racism and hatred is energizing the Democrats. It looks like blacks and Hispanics are putting people over the top.

Transgender bathroom bill could cost Texas $3 billion a year, study says | Texas Legislature | Dallas News

So unless the one guy is the entirety of GOP and Republicans my point still stands.
Much to the consternation of White Supremacists.

Most Republicans are racist, hateful and bigoted.

They like to pretend they aren't, but If you elect such people to office, then you support those positions.

This is what I pointed out in post 11:

If you are going to be honest, it's possibly an anti Trump wave that got this lady elected. People may not even know she's trans, or even care. Maybe they do, but maybe not.

Exit polls show people's major concern was healthcare.
Folks don't like the cons messing with their healthcare .. huge surprise.

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.

Well, there's something to be said for having a man retain the seat. :rolleyes:
Lol you are such white trash.

Why is it important for you to normalize the abnormal?

Why do you call that guy a she when you know differently?

Why should tax-payers entertain men using the women's bathroom, or new bathrooms for gender imitations?

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/07...sgender-state-or-federal-lawmaker-in-america/

Roem is a transgender former journalist who focused her race on the terrible traffic in the district, while Marshall is a longtime extreme culture warrior who sponsored the states bathroom bill, banning transgender people from using the bathroom that applies to their gender identity.

danica-roem-virginia-govorner-1497449618.jpg

----------------------------------

Good for her.

Hate is expensive. Republicans are about to discover that.
Quick question. Why do you hate science? Further, why do you refuse to use the correct bathroom?

Republicans are brainwashed into believing only their warped views are "normal".

Why is it important for you to normalize the abnormal?

Why do you call that guy a she when you know differently?

Why should tax-payers entertain men using the women's bathroom, or new bathrooms for gender imitations?
You'd have a fit if she walked into a men's room. :lmao:

Forum List

Back