Austrian Passport

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
But you can insert (American, British, German, Spanish and some others... etc.). It is not just a piece of paper, but it means POWER? Right?

This is a related thread, to my thread "Do Americans respect Mortimer" because to be american and to speak english empowers you. The Austrian Passport empowers me too but I think not as much as if I were American.

Passohne-Informationen.jpg

But you can insert (American, British, German, Spanish and some others... etc.). It is not just a piece of paper, but it means POWER? Right?

This is a related thread, to my thread "Do Americans respect Mortimer" because to be american and to speak english empowers you. The Austrian Passport empowers me too but I think not as much as if I were American.

That picture makes you look like a 1930's Soviet bureaucrat. I would have thought Austria had much better cameras.

Why would you post your passport on here?

All that ID Card means is that they will booster you until your immune system is done.

Forum List

Back