Australia

1633318417676.png

Too old for that. I will be 69 in 8 days. Riddled with RA. So....although I would want to do such a thing, I can't. I would be a handicap. So....IF it came down to people at my door to FORCE a jab into me...they will get a big surprise. And so will I as they defend their own bodies. Oh well.
There is no mandatory vaccination in Australia...as Prime Minister Scott Morrison keeps telling the whole universe on tv.
No one is raiding people's homes and sticking vaccination needles into them.
Unvaccinated people can still go to supermarkets and other places for "essential shopping", outdoor exercise etc. Just can't go to pubs, clubs, cafes, restaurants yet.

oops. Deleted it. 1200 officers have been suspended without pay for REFUSING the jab in Australia.
And rightly so.
Who wants unvaccinated cops walking up to your car window and breathing all over you...in your face.
I certainly don't.
COPS' choice. "Not vaccinated, no job, no pay."
All good.
Any cops in NSW state who are hesitant about getting vaccinated would want to hurry up and decide exactly want they want their future to be...because the Police Minister is a no-nonsense gent.
He won't be putting up with them forever. The next lot or recruits graduating from the academy will be along shortly.
Seems the majority of people want their law served up by fully vaccinated officers.

Who wants unvaccinated cops walking up to your car window and breathing all over you...in your face.
I don't give a rats ass, myself. I am unvaxxed. Nobody likes it? Hide under yer bed then. The ones to worry about are the vaxxed. And those new "recruits".Greenhorns. Eager to please and goosesteppish. Gimme an older cop with experience, vaxxed or unvaxxed, and I would feel safer.

Yippee kiyay mother fuckers.

Forum List

Back