Austin Hopp Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison For Beating Elderly Lady

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
This loser cop laughed as he told his fellow officer, "Listen for the pop (of her arm breaking)."
He's pretty badass with a frail, elderly woman. Let's see how badass Austin Hopp is in prison with roughnecks all around him. He's gonna get some ass-whuppins, I guarantee.

Former Loveland cop sentenced to 5 years in assault of Karen Garner

Last edited:
This loser cop laughed as he told his fellow officer, "Listen for the pop (of her arm breaking).'
He's pretty badass with a frail, elderly woman. Let's see how badass Austin Hopp is in prison with roughnecks all around him. He's gonna get some ass-whuppins, I guarantee.

Former Loveland cop sentenced to 5 years in assault of Karen Garner

Honestly, I bloody love the look on a cop's face when it sinks in he's no longer a cop. Oh the loss of power and prestige; must be quite the tear jerker.

• Banned
Meister posted:

4-13-2022
abu afak posted:

While contrary to what you allege, I am about the Best (sick) poster on this board.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Joe Biden is the Best (sick) president in the history of the world; Nancy Pelosi is the Best Congress Drunkard; George Soros is the Best American patriot; and Theodore Kaczynski, the Unabomber, is the Best math teacher in America......

• Banned
K9Buck was a Moderator here for years before the forum went Lefty Gaga. He could not stomach it any more. His comment is my constant footnote, Bubu Aflack.

(Moderator) K9Buck said:
Great post from the best poster (ChemEngineer) on this forum.

Forum List

Back