Aussie Cartoonist Fired After Comparing Australia’s COVID-19 Mandates to the Tiananmen Square massacre

Leunig has a certain way about him. lmao

In 2015, the Melbourne cartoonist sparked outrage with a cartoon comparing the Victorian government to fascists, following a proposal to ban children who are not vaccinated from childcare centres.

View attachment 556836

More recently, he caused controversy over a “condescending” image depicting an absent mum

View attachment 556838

GENIUS!!!!

Greg

I agree.

The Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews is a demon, a total psychopath.....with delusions of power and control....

I pity all patriots fighting for liberty in Melbourne. I pray for them.

1635303903929.png

This political cartoonist in Australia was fired for this cartoon.

GOD BLESS this Australian cartoonist and GOD BLESS all the thousands of Australians patriots who are fighting for freedom!!!!:thup:

View attachment 556799

reminiscent of this

View attachment 556800

No need to fight for freedom, it already exits.., every person in the nation is free to chose whether or not to get the jab.
No tanks, no storm troopers, complete freedom.

They absolutely do. And who would have thought that Australia of all countries, fell so easily in the totalitarian/authoritarian trap.

It's so very sad and so inexplicable. :confused:
The cartoonist was fired because he didn't toe the company's line.
He did nothing illegal and was not tossed in prison.
Work for an employer, and don't do what the boss tells you, good luck keeping your job.
To run your own race, say and do whatever you like that is legal, you have to be independently wealthy.
US NBA commentator was fired for answering "All lives matter" to a question.

The cartoonist was fired because he didn't toe the company's line.
He did nothing illegal and was not tossed in prison.
Work for an employer, and don't do what the boss tells you, good luck keeping your job.
To run your own race, say and do whatever you like that is legal, you have to be independently wealthy.
US NBA commentator was fired for answering "All lives matter" to a question.

Who is paying you to defend the Covid tyranny in Australia?

Because you have an obsession to reply and defend everything is posted here.

Who pays you?

Who is paying you to defend the Covid tyranny in Australia?

Because you have an obsession to reply and defend everything is posted here.

Who pays you?
1. No one pays me.
2. There's no Covid tyranny in Australia
3. Most of the things being posted here about Covid tyranny, police state, the People being persecuted and imprisoned by the state etc are simply false.
Now there's some tripe about the NSW govt seizing 24,000 children and forcing them to be vaccinated with no parents present....at a stadium.
The NSW govt set up a Covid vaccination hub at a sports stadium complex, and offered final year high school students [usually aged 17 and 18] the chance to make an appointment for free vaccination...trying to protect them from Covid harm.

1. No one pays me.
2. There's no Covid tyranny in Australia
3. Most of the things being posted here about Covid tyranny, police state, the People being persecuted and imprisoned by the state etc are simply false.
Now there's some tripe about the NSW govt seizing 24,000 children and forcing them to be vaccinated with no parents present....at a stadium.
The NSW govt set up a Covid vaccination hub at a sports stadium complex, and offered final year high school students [usually aged 17 and 18] the chance to make an appointment for free vaccination.

Fuck off.

The one in pink, no mask.
Maybe part of a illegal protest march.
Break the laws, you get arrested.
Resist, the cops force you to go with them.
...just like in America.

You are a little Stalin pathetic wannabe.

You should go to North Korea, you might be happier there.

I am 75 years old. A 'baby boomer'.
I am a White, heterosexual, Christian, male...seemingly the most hated group in the world today.
I've been around a while, seen and heard it all.
From "all the way with LBJ" thru to uncle Joe.
The things some forumites here are alleging about Covid and Australia just are not happening.
They mean well, fighting the good fight against communism, and trying to keep fascism at bay.
bambu-ilk, the vast majority, simply would not allow our govts, state or federal, do the things being alleged here.

Protests are nothing new...bambu-ilk are not averse to legal protesting;
Back in 1967...

50 years on: Ronald Ryan was the last man executed in Australia

Not for years has Victoria been in such a turmoil of protest marches, violence, speeches, accusations, Court appeals and thundering newspaper editorials, splitting the community" into bitterly divided groups.

The Cross and the noose led the protest march thru Melbourne. "Onward Christian soldiers, marching as to war, with the Cross of Jesus going on before" and all that.
Ryan was still hanged...but we gave the govt men, state and federal, in all states, such a hard time they never dared execute anyone else.

This political cartoonist in Australia was fired for this cartoon.

GOD BLESS this Australian cartoonist and GOD BLESS all the thousands of Australians patriots who are fighting for freedom!!!!:thup:

View attachment 556799

reminiscent of this

View attachment 556800

Firstly, there is no God so don't bother praying to him or for anyone. Grow up.

They have all the freedom they want under their republican style government.
You need to do some res4arvh before you open your ignorant mouth.

Forum List

Back