August job numbers SUCK big time

After almost a million last month, those numbers are pathetic

Before COVID-19 our employment peaked at 158,732,000.
We now stand at 153,154,000.

We need more numbers like July's. Now we can count on more stimulus from the Fed instead of controlling inflation.
Now we can count on more stimulus from the Fed instead of controlling inflation.

Failure is eviodence that we need to do more of what failed!

If you are going to steal a presidential election you are starting off with over half the nation angry as hell...so you had better do a damn good job and not fuck up and make the right calls and decisions that best help make life easier for the people...
Joe has done just the opposite.....he is making life in America harder for everyone and it will slap him hard throughout the rest of his stolen presidency....Joe will doom the democrat party for decades to come....

Failure is eviodence that we need to do more of what failed!

Trump grew employment by less than 200,000 a month to get it to its peak 37 months later. Under Biden we're averaging over 500,000. If it take us 16-18 months to get us back to that peak instead of 12, I'd call that a disappointment rather than a failure.

Trump grew employment by less than 200,000 a month to get it to its peak 37 months later. Under Biden we're averaging over 500,000. If it take us 16-18 months to get us back to that peak instead of 12, I'd call that a disappointment rather than a failure.
We're opening back up an economy that was shut down for nearly a year....The numbers should be historically off the charts in an upward direction.

Money printing has failed this time, just as it always has....Now you're fool enough to call for more of it.

Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

The 81 million is just a liberal pipedream. He's lucky if he got 65.
The funny part is that Trump would have won if he only got the vote of Republicans who voted for other Republicans but not him

If you are going to steal a presidential election you are starting off with over half the nation angry as hell...so you had better do a damn good job and not fuck up and make the right calls and decisions that best help make life easier for the people...
Joe has done just the opposite.....he is making life in America harder for everyone and it will slap him hard throughout the rest of his stolen presidency....Joe will doom the democrat party for decades to come....
I know, I would be really pissed off if someone had stolen the election

Thankfully, the 2020 election was the most honest election in history

my2¢
Trump had the lowest unemployment in history

Xiden after a massive pandemic still has done a horrible job in creating jobs . You have tens of millions who are ready to work and Xiden created very few jobs in most months

Forum List

Back