Attorney: Jan. 6 Prisoners Brutally Beaten, Stripped, Hogtied, Humiliated by Guards – One Prisoner Blinded in One Eye – Worse Abuse Than Gitmo

Blinded by prison guards? I want every last one of those prison guards and everyone involved with that "criminal justice" system put to death for their war crimes. Without exception. Moses said eye for an eye, and it's time to put those dirty cocksuckers to death. That's enough.
Justice isn't done with magaturds. Not even close.

Who would have thought America would degenerate to the point where we now have a regime in power that exhibits all the traits of a totalitarian form of government....absolutely outrageous.

Don't believe everything you hear. Another crooked attorney.

The alleged beating took place in March.

Here is some REAL reporting on it, ....instead of the incomplete story you get from the unreliable gateway pundit and the likes.

The alleged beating took place in March.

Here is some REAL reporting on it, ....instead of the incomplete story you get from the unreliable gateway pundit and the likes.

A real honest to goodness piece of shit.

Why is the government stooping to his level?

Do you want our jails to kill killers? Rape rapists? Burn arsonists? Etc.

A real honest to goodness piece of shit.

Why is the government stooping to his level?

Do you want our jails to kill killers? Rape rapists? Burn arsonists? Etc.
As the article states, the prison guards are being investigated, and likely charged...

as they should be!

and hell no! I don't agree with cops doing illegal crap like that!!!

But, the article does explain why this scumbag is a continued danger to society imo....he's a psycho with his cork ready to pop!

Who would have thought America would degenerate to the point where we now have a regime in power that exhibits all the traits of a totalitarian form of government....absolutely outrageous.

What a load of dingos' kidneys.....:heehee:

Gitmo prisoners had the American media to look out for their welfare. Jan 6 gulag inmates were on their own as if they were incarcerated by a 3rd world regime. It shows what can happen when the media becomes the full time propaganda arm of the democrat party.
Bummer...maybe they shouldn't have had a FAILED insurrection to show us all what thugs they are.

As the article states, the prison guards are being investigated, and likely charged...

as they should be!

and hell no! I don't agree with cops doing illegal crap like that!!!

But, the article does explain why this scumbag is a continued danger to society imo....he's a psycho with his cork ready to pop!
Hopefully he'll be put away then, since justice has fallen down in his case thus far.

Blinded by prison guards? I want every last one of those prison guards and everyone involved with that "criminal justice" system put to death for their war crimes. Without exception. Moses said eye for an eye, and it's time to put those dirty cocksuckers to death. That's enough.
Isn't it cool how that kind of thing can be clearly proved? Waiting for the proof.

Forum List

Back