Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

not how it works,, once legal action is started statute of limitations ends there,,
Sort of. It ends in theory upon either arrest or upon arraignment. It doesn’t end just because an “investigation” has commenced (at long last).

Here, the lad has been charged already. His plea deal got blown up. So, those present charges probably did stop the statute of limitations.

Now all the government needs to do is comply with the provisions of the speedy trial law.

It doesn’t matter that Trump appointed the guy. What does matter are his actions. Did he or did he not try to give Hunter a fucking sweetheart deal?
Don’t work hard. It was just a rhetorical question. The answer is “yes. He did try to give Hunter a sweetheart deal.”
The Brandon Administration’s DOJ is corrupt from the top down. And b too, I do mean Hunter’s pappy and Meritless Garland.
Okie dokie!

Sort of. It ends in theory upon either arrest or upon arraignment. It doesn’t end just because an “investigation” has commenced (at long last).

Here, the lad has been charged already. His plea deal got blown up. So, those present charges probably did stop the statute of limitations.

Now all the government needs to do is comply with the provisions of the speedy trial law.
varies state to state,, not sure how the feds wrote it,,

Isn’t a special counsel usually someone brought in from outside the DOJ so there can not be conflict of interest and they can’t be pressured from within the DOJ. Giving Weiss the guy who tried to give Hunter the sweetheart deal a new title does not give the impression of impartiality or that there will be any serious investigation.

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

And Republicans are whining. :heehee:

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

I respectfully disagree. This has been thrown out as chum in the water to detract from the ongoing investigation.

David Weiss was to testify before Congress and now he can simply say that it's under investigation and he cannot address this issue. This is a firewall to stop the investigations of President Joe Biden.

Nothing was said about the investigation into the President.

I appreciate your optimism but I fear it is misplaced. Never underestimate the underhandedness of Democrats.

Isn’t a special counsel usually someone brought in from outside the DOJ so there can not be conflict of interest and they can’t be pressured from within the DOJ. Giving Weiss the guy who tried to give Hunter the sweetheart deal a new title does not give the impression of impartiality or that there will be any serious investigation.
Democrats are phonies. Not surprising Garland did this.

Why should I have any confidence at all over this special counsel doing an impartial and honest investigation? Does anyone here believe that the investigation into Hillary's email server was impartial and honest? I can tell you what the final report will look like right now: Hunter Biden did nothing that is prosecutable and Joe Biden is as innocent as the new fallen snow. And the Left will say justice was done and continue their jihad against Trump.

Forum List

Back