Attn: Proud Boyz, lock and load: @realDonald df Trump: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country.

I can remember you saying it, without remembering the exact post number.

Your word is worth nothing because you lie so much. Your memory is therefore that much worse.

Give me the post or stop lying.

I won't waste my time digging though your piles of partisan crap.

I will give you this as a consolation prize. So, you don't leave empty handed.

1615926583504.png

I can remember you saying it, without remembering the exact post number.

Your word is worth nothing because you lie so much. Your memory is therefore that much worse.

Give me the post or stop lying.

I won't waste my time digging though your piles of partisan crap.

I will give you this as a consolation prize. So, you don't leave empty handed.

View attachment 468468

And then there is the loser at the kids table.

DB63CDB7-FFFA-471D-93B0-25FA55C4C817.jpeg

And the one doing the I’ve fallen and I can’t get up commercial

18D11226-6552-4EFA-8C28-0C54B7ECA045.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you not agree that the unstated premise of the slogan, "black lives matter" is that there is a significant portion of the country, if not the country generally speaking, that does not agree with that statement already?

Nope. I don’t agree that there is an unstated premises behind the slogan that Black Lives Matter. It doesn’t matter if I agree or not. So proceed with your point.

There are a number of points to be made about the unstated premise of black lives matter.

1. It is deeply insulting, to imply by telling someone that, that they are so wacist or stupid that they need to be told it.

2. IF, America was that evul and wacist, that as a group it needed to be informed of that, and that cops really were allowed to just kill black people at random because their "lives don't matter"

then violence would be justified. Thus, stating that BLACK LIVES MATTER, and calling for a peaceful protest makes no sense. It is saying the most provocative thing imaginable and then saying well, I didn't call for violence.

3. It is false. America is not racist, American whites are not racist. Try to discuss policy on such a false foundation guarantees failure.

Noooo.... that's YOU being an idiot.

And your two cents is worth two cents because.....?

Maybe pictures work better for you?

View attachment 467891

Because I'm too smart to 'believe' the tripe you're pushing is truth.

btw - The 'boogaloo's' started their gang in the great City of Oakland, California, which is currently the tenth most dangerous metro city in the country with a crime rate nearly four times higher than the national average.

And then there is the loser at the kids table.

View attachment 468507
And the one doing the I’ve fallen and I can’t get up commercial

I always wondered what the name of the table was and it's historic significance.

Joe was sitting at that same table a few weeks ago and I was waiting for all the insults to fly - but - nope.
Hypocrites.

Joe was sitting at that same table a few weeks ago

You got a photo?

I don’t think LUNCH BUCKET JOE has EVER been to gawdy gold gilded Mar a Lago where the pussy grabber now lives.

trump littke table photo at mar a lago from nymag.com

Jan 18, 2017 — Trump tweeted a photo of himself allegedly writing his inaugural address with a Sharpie at Mar-a-Lago, but there is something off about his desk.

Next time you spout off about hypocrits hiw about making sure you ain’t lying.

Joe was sitting at that same table a few weeks ago

You got a photo?

I don’t think LUNCH BUCKET JOE has EVER been to gawdy gold gilded Mar a Lago where the pussy grabber now lives.

View attachment 468753
Jan 18, 2017 — Trump tweeted a photo of himself allegedly writing his inaugural address with a Sharpie at Mar-a-Lago, but there is something off about his desk.

Next time you spout off about hypocrits hiw about making sure you ain’t lying.
Briefly looked for a photo.

Better question is why are you changing goal posts?

Forum List

Back