Attn: Proud Boyz, lock and load: @realDonald df Trump: “We will soon be learning about the word “courage”, and saving our Country.

Yet those gunmen peacefully guarded a building,

Not!

looks Like a NAZI show of force carrying - “hey look mom I bought me a AR15 Gonna a go looter with a “N” hunting” down a street with unarmed folks standing around wondering WTF are these NAZI boyz doing here.

178D7928-6689-432A-ABEE-871C00B873CF.jpeg

BLM and antifa led and/or inspired riots

The BLM organization has not led/or inspired riots anywhere anytime ever. And you have produced not one single case or evidence where they did. That is a lie. That is a lie that racists tell. That is the lie that makes you a racist.

And then you double down on the lies by excusing Donald Trump when he organized a peaceful protest that turned violent. You want to have it both ways. And that double black white standard exposes the fact that you are a racist.

What you can’t get into that thick racist head of yours is the fact that the violence probably would’ve been worse without BLM calling for peaceful protests and requiring its members to reject violence.

What you fail to understand is that the looting and the rioting and horrific violence and destruction of property is not inspired by BLM calling for peaceful protest.

It is ia spontaneous reaction to violence against black people by police that appears to be unjustified and nowadays can be caught on camera.

BLM is your white power backlash so you can hide from the fact that some right leaning white people do not want to deal with the police issues that spark the reactions - whether they are peaceful or violent.

1. I dismiss your requests for proof of the massive riots of the last 5 years.

2. I see you said wacism many times. I don't care. Some people still find that impressive. I take it this is a performance for those suckers.

3. FUck you.

I scanned back to this thread this evening to see how the poster Correll was gonna compensate for having been bested earlier by another poster.

And now we know.
To wit:

you being a coward and an asshole. FUCK YOU...say what ever shit you want......you just spew another pile of shit out of your face anus...you look like a lying cowardly fucktard.

You post me ripping some asshole a new asshole. YOu don't post the context of that asshole being a fucking asshole.

That is you being a dishonest and cowardly asshole.

What part of that are you going to pretend to be too retarded to understand

Not!

looks Like a NAZI show of force carrying - “hey look mom I bought me a AR15 Gonna a go looter with a “N” hunting” down a street with unarmed folks standing around wondering WTF are these NAZI boyz doing here.

View attachment 468166

Do you imagine that that picture is scary because of the guns?

It was a riot zone. Being armed was just good sense.

Kyle and the other gunmen, did nothing, harmed no one, until one of them was forcible kept alone in a riot zone, and attacked by a violent mob led by a pedophile,

and then kyle defended himself.

Only someone who identified with the pedophile instead of his underage target, could consider that something to smear Rittenhouse with.

There would be no massive riots if BLM didnt exist. 26747366

You cannot dismiss something I did not ask for.

I have never disputed there is a tragic history of racially charged violence occurring under Trump’s watch. In fact I addressed it and you chose try and sneak by and lie that I didnt say it.

BLM reduced the reactionary violence 26747262
What you can’t get into that thick racist head of yours is the fact that the violence probably would’ve been worse without BLM calling for peaceful protests and requiring its members to reject violence.

What you fail to understand is that the looting and the rioting and horrific violence and destruction of property is not inspired by BLM calling for peaceful protest.

You can see that I made no requests for proof of the massive riots of the last 5 years.

What I asked was:

Don’t blame the peaceful protesters 26747262
The BLM organization has not led/or inspired riots anywhere anytime ever. And you have produced not one single case or evidence where they did. That is a lie.

But instead of addressing that lie of yours you lied about what I wrote.

Its as if you don’t realize that words posted here are permanent.

I understand you can’t deny that lie because it’s true, but why lie again to try to avoid facing the fact that you are a ..

Last edited:

You cannot dismiss something I did not ask for.

I have never disputed the history of racially charged violence under Trump’s watch. In fact I addressed it and you chose try and sneak by and lie that I didnt say it.

You quibble and play semantic games of no interest to anyone to use boredom and bullshit to bury the point you fear for people to see and think about.

ie. that your goal is to focus on the one riot of 1/6 and to invent reasons that it is somehow worse than the hundreds fo riots from your side,

to justify your next round of escalation against your enemies, this time using the federal government.

For the record, and for the 'context' to future postings by the avatar "Correll", let's use the quote below as sort of a measuring stick for determining that avatar's reasoning, self control, and judicious use of our language.

I realize it is a small start, but I think an acknowledged standard by which to judge avataree Correll could be useful to other posters.

Admittedly, I will not personally use such a device........as I'm not here to judge that poster.
Your mileage may vary.

"...... the context of that asshole being a fucking asshole.
........you being a dishonest and cowardly asshole.
What part of that are you going to pretend to be too retarded........?

For the record, and for the 'context' to future postings by the avatar "Correll", let's use the quote below as sort of a measuring stick for determining that avatar's reasoning, self control, and judicious use of our language.

I realize it is a small start, but I think an acknowledged standard by which to judge avataree Correll could be useful to other posters.

Admittedly, I will not personally use such a device........as I'm not here to judge that poster.
Your mileage may vary.

"...... the context of that asshole being a fucking asshole.
........you being a dishonest and cowardly asshole.
What part of that are you going to pretend to be too retarded........?

Completely called for by the words and actions of teh lib assholes I was talking to at the time.

Your desire for you libs to be able to be insulting and crude assholes and to get nothing in return but civility,

is just you being a sissy faggot.

FUCK OFF.

No it’s scary because seeing the idiots on parade carrying them - are a clue that no good is going to come from them being there showing the black folks what they are messed’ with.

For those sincere and earnest posters here who wish for more context to adequately judge the avatar 'Correll's', demeanor, impulsiveness, and contributions to adult discourse.

Well, I humbly submit the following as one more data-point for your decision-matrix:
is just you being a sissy faggot........
FUCK OFF

You quibble and play semantic games

There is no ‘semantics’ excuse for your lie.

The BLM organization has not led/or inspired riots anywhere anytime ever.

You are lying when you desecrate their character by saying BLM as an organization is made up of people who seek and desire VIOLENCE at their protests, rallies, vigils, marches and demonstrations.

Your argument that the precedent of violence at the first through third BLM protests means that from that point on, any calls for protests by BLM anywhere in the entire country for any cause makes BLM responsible for that violence. For five and a half years you pin all violence on BLM based on white grievances political sentiments.

Think about the absurdity of your five and half year BLM riot argument. Do you wonder why you make it all alone - Well maybe Senator Ronanon Johnson R.Wisconsin has a similar version.

Heh, I just think it's hilarious that a group of pretend hard a** wanna be nationalist, male chauvinist "patriots" decided to use the name of one of the most flamingly queen gay movements in history as their own.

I guess "interracial bottom boys" was taken?

So SOME boogaloo boys are good people?

If Correll wants to believe some boogaloo boys are good people he’s got the Constanza rule to back him up.,

Lies are truth if you believe in them - 26683848
If I honestly believe it, then I am telling the truth as I see it, when I say that.

In a seminal episode of the sitcom Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld turns to his mendacious friend George Costanza for advice on how to beat a lie detector test. After first comparing the request to asking famed Italian opera star Luciano Pavarotti how to sing like him, George replies, “Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie ... if you believe it.”

And now we know.

No it’s scary because seeing the idiots on parade carrying them - are a clue that no good is going to come from them being there showing the black folks what they are messed’ with.

The mob in kenosha was mostly white, as far as I know. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

YOu seem to really be obsessed with wace baiting.

Thus, your stated reason for finding it scary, is refuted.

Yet you will not change your position one iota.

So, what is your real reason?

Rittenhouse only used that gun, in self defense. A gun that is used only in self defense is only scary to someone who wants to attack.

For those sincere and earnest posters here who wish for more context to adequately judge the avatar 'Correll's', demeanor, impulsiveness, and contributions to adult discourse.

Well, I humbly submit the following as one more data-point for your decision-matrix:
is just you being a sissy faggot........
FUCK OFF

You continue to post my responses to lib assholes, while cutting the provocation that justifies them.

THe idea that people like you should be treated with a civility you have not earned, is a bad idea.

My contribution, one of my contributions to adult discourse is to challenge and undermine that bad idea.

You cowardly faggot.

Not!

View attachment 468166
Looting? They were protecting the car dealership from looters
Unarmed? The criminals that attacked them had a gun......

You quibble and play semantic games

There is no ‘semantics’ excuse for your lie.

The BLM organization has not led/or inspired riots anywhere anytime ever.

You are lying when you desecrate their character by saying BLM as an organization is made up of people who seek and desire VIOLENCE at their protests, rallies, vigils, marches and demonstrations.

Your argument that the precedent of violence at the first through third BLM protests means that from that point on, any calls for protests by BLM anywhere in the entire country for any cause makes BLM responsible for that violence. For five and a half years you pin all violence on BLM based on white grievances political sentiments.

Think about the absurdity of your five and half year BLM riot argument. Do you wonder why you make it all alone - Well maybe Senator Ronanon Johnson R.Wisconsin has a similar version.

What is the unstated premise of the statement BLACK LIVES MATTERS?

(Which is the name of the organization you are defending)

So SOME boogaloo boys are good people?

If Correll wants to believe some boogaloo boys are good people he’s got the Constanza rule to back him up.,

Lies are truth if you believe in them - 26683848
If I honestly believe it, then I am telling the truth as I see it, when I say that.

In a seminal episode of the sitcom Seinfeld, Jerry Seinfeld turns to his mendacious friend George Costanza for advice on how to beat a lie detector test. After first comparing the request to asking famed Italian opera star Luciano Pavarotti how to sing like him, George replies, “Jerry, just remember. It's not a lie ... if you believe it.”

And now we know.

Seinfeld was a great show. George Costnaza was a great character.

You called me a liar, while admitting that you know I believed what I said.

That was you revealing that you are such a partisan hack that you will continue to stonewall on defending something stupid you said, even when the truth is rubbed in your face.

That makes you the actual liar.

Unless you are so deluded, that you convinced yourself that lies are the same as honest mistakes.

Of course that is a point of semantics. Which is something you libs love to bog a thread down in, as a way to avoid discussing the actual issues.

My discussion of that point of semantics of course, is not an admission of being wrong, just pointing out how you were lying.

Not!

View attachment 468166
Looting? They were protecting the car dealership from looters
Unarmed? The criminals that attacked them had a gun......

Libs just say shit. It don't mean nothing.

You can tell because if you do demonstrate that what they said was wrong, it doesn't change their position one iota.

Forum List

Back