Attempted assassination of a democrat Congresswoman

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this guy in Seattle is going round threatening the life of a democrat Congresswoman and arrested outside her home with a gun, just like Kav. However, the insane politics in looney land did not charge the man with threatening her life and attempting to kill her. Instead, he was charged with the suspicion of a racial hate crime, and not an actual hate crime, because he told the woman who was born in India to "go back home" at one point.

Crazy.

the “woke” approach to criminal justice — leniency combined with an unhealthy obsession with “identity politics” — may leave Jayapal less protected going forward than she should be.

This is nuts.

So this guy in Seattle is going round threatening the life of a democrat Congresswoman and arrested outside her home with a gun, just like Kav. However, the insane politics in looney land did not charge the man with threatening her life and attempting to kill her. Instead, he was charged with the suspicion of a racial hate crime, and not an actual hate crime, because he told the woman who was born in India to "go back home" at one point.

Crazy.

the “woke” approach to criminal justice — leniency combined with an unhealthy obsession with “identity politics” — may leave Jayapal less protected going forward than she should be.

This is nuts.
I'm okay with her being unprotected.

Hell, the rest of us are, why should she be special?

I'm okay with her being unprotected.

Hell, the rest of us are, why should she be special?
The Left does not seem to care whether it is the average person or a rabid Left leaning politician they like.

I happen to care about both, however, even though I am at odds with her politics.

But the purpose of this thread is to show how her politics may lead to her demise which I was hoping might change some minds as to the insane politics the Left has embraced.

But maybe they just want lawless anarchy at all cost in order to implement a heavy handed government response that will take away all our rights.

Crazy.

This is nuts.
I just can't put my finger on why it is that crime is increasing.

Forum List

Back