Attacking the terrorist trio: russia, iran and assad

I read your replies, and I laughed for a long time.

First let's deal with the lie about hundreds of thousand of Syrian Army soldiers who wanted to overthrow Assad. Janes defense lists the size of the Army as being about 220k. That would mean that the entire army would have to mutiny and move to overthrow Assad.

Syrian Army - Wikipedia

Next you link to a propaganda site. Laughable. Truly. Then with lists of enemies in your signature line, I was disappointed not to see death to SavannahMann.

Now, as for the goals of your linked site. A Caliphate is the exact opposite of sectarian. Yet a Caliphate is what the website and groups you support want. So we are supposed to remove a dictator, and replace him with an even more brutal dictator so the people will know the freedom of random beatings, stoning, and abuses. Because the uneducated women should be happy being ignorant the way the Prophet said. Pfui.

Fuck that. I still wish the Russians all the luck in the world.

Of course the Free Syrian Army themselves in 2011 said they had 25,000 troops, and the critics figured they had maybe 1,000.

Free Syrian Army - Wikipedia

So at best according to their own publicized numbers the FSA was outnumbered by 100 to one. They never had a chance. Blame Obama if you want but he would have had to send the entire 18th Airborne Corps to give parity of forces to your pseudo heroic dissidents. Occupy Wall Street had more people if the critics were correct on the numbers.

:bsflag:200k my ass.

I read your replies, and I laughed for a long time. First let's deal with the lie about hundreds of thousand of Syrian Army soldiers who wanted to overthrow Assad. Janes defense lists the size of the Army as being about 220k. That would mean that the entire army would have to mutiny and move to overthrow Assad.

Syrian Army - Wikipedia

From YOUR link, moron asshole:

"In 2009 and 2010, according to the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London, the Syrian army comprised 220,000 regular personnel, and the entire armed forces (including the navy, air force and air defenses) had 325,000 regular troops.[25] Additionally, it had about 290,000 reservists."

200K out of an army of 835,000 you fucking zero. The sunni percentage of the entire country's population in pre-civil war iraq was about 80-85%, so 200K out 835K is not even 25%.

Even if IISS counted the 220K as part of the 325K, when you add in the 290K reservists, that was still FAR less than 80% of the population. Learn basic math, stupid fucking asshole.

Next you link to a propaganda site.

Are these propaganda sites too, c-nt?

Houla massacre: UN blames Syria troops and militia - BBC News

Annan to visit Syria as UN condemns Houla massacre - BBC News

Syrian activists document al-Bayda and Baniyas 'massacre' - BBC News

“No One’s Left”

Syrians flee after second 'massacre'

Dogshit, you are way, way the fuck out of your depth here.

I read your replies, and I laughed for a long time. First let's deal with the lie about hundreds of thousand of Syrian Army soldiers who wanted to overthrow Assad. Janes defense lists the size of the Army as being about 220k. That would mean that the entire army would have to mutiny and move to overthrow Assad.

Syrian Army - Wikipedia

From YOUR link, moron asshole:

"In 2009 and 2010, according to the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London, the Syrian army comprised 220,000 regular personnel, and the entire armed forces (including the navy, air force and air defenses) had 325,000 regular troops.[25] Additionally, it had about 290,000 reservists."

200K out of an army of 835,000 you fucking zero. The sunni percentage of the entire country's population in pre-civil war iraq was about 80-85%, so 200K out 835K is not even 25%.

Even if IISS counted the 220K as part of the 325K, when you add in the 290K reservists, that was still FAR less than 80% of the population. Learn basic math, stupid fucking asshole.

Next you link to a propaganda site.

Are these propaganda sites too, c-nt?

Houla massacre: UN blames Syria troops and militia - BBC News

Annan to visit Syria as UN condemns Houla massacre - BBC News

Syrian activists document al-Bayda and Baniyas 'massacre' - BBC News

“No One’s Left”

Syrians flee after second 'massacre'

Dogshit, you are way, way the fuck out of your depth here.

Again, I don't, and nobody else here gives a shit which sect of the religion is in charge. Assad is a bad guy. But all the others are worse. Fuck them, and all this shit.

The Russians and Assad can kill all they want.

Only a western, far left, ignorant imbecile with no knowledge of the mideast thinks that the choice in syria from 2011 forward was either 1-assad 2-ISIS with no others available.

The FSA was over 200K strong - all former SAA who needed support from the US to remove assad, but obama the fucking dog sat on his hands.

If the US is guilty of anything, it was that.
There's a 3rd choice you left out. What happens in Syria is none of your god-damn business!

Why don't you tell us EXACTLY how the US started a fight that was for YEARS a domestic internal conflict, where a majority people oppressed for FIVE decades under a dictator's family finally stood up for their freedom? How come assholes like you blame the US for EVERY fucking conflict on earth, even ones the US has NOTHING to do with?

iran, assad and putin are responsible for this conflict and the 1 MM dead; the 85% of syria that was sunni rose up to overthrow a minority dictator - and were slaughtered for it.
Why don't you tell us why you care so much about Syrians?

Forum List

Back