Atlanta Gay School Organizers Hope To Segregate Gay Students Into Gay Ghetto

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
In Atlanta, Ga., a small and dedicated group of organizers is busily creating the city’s first and only private school especially for gay — or lesbian, or bisexual or transgender — kids as young as pre-kindergarten.

The full-time school will be called Pride School Atlanta,local NBC affiliate WXIA reports.

Organizers are still trying to raise sufficient funds, but they hope to open the school’s doors in the fall of 2015. Tuition is projected to be $12,000 per year for each student.

“I want a place where queer and trans families can bring their kids and not have to worry about being the token lesbian family or the token gay family,” Christian Zsilavetz, a chief founder, said, according to Pink News.

Zsilavetz explained that he believes Atlanta needs a school where gay students are segregated from the general student population because too many children are bullied and taunted for their sexual preferences.

Atlanta Gay School To Segregate Gay Kids The Daily Caller

how special

they can discriminate against others but don't you dare not bake them a cake or something

How do kids pre-school age (4) know they are gay without being taught they are?

A private school can set the parameters of admissions any way the see fit.

Not the first "gay school." Common thing in California. Wish they'd had it when I was going. :)
awww did you get picked on for being the gay kid?

Until I hit my growth spurt and starting hitting back. :)
Ive seen your photo, I dont think the other kids were seriously worried about you hitting back.

Thinking back, most of my fights were in defense of 3rd parties. Could never stand seeing some bully wailing on some little guy. Would always jump in on the side of whoever was losing. Last time it was my thing some guy shoved me away from the drinking fountain then got all badass goading me to fight. I took one step towards him, kicked in the solar plexus and he was all done. No one wanted to fight me from that moment on. :)

Not the first "gay school." Common thing in California. Wish they'd had it when I was going. :)

Ive seen your photo, I dont think the other kids were seriously worried about you hitting back.

Thinking back, most of my fights were in defense of 3rd parties. Could never stand seeing some bully wailing on some little guy. Would always jump in on the side of whoever was losing. Last time it was my thing some guy shoved me away from the drinking fountain then got all badass goading me to fight. I took one step towards him, kicked in the solar plexus and he was all done. No one wanted to fight me from that moment on. :)
Sure you did, MR 98lb badass

I am here only to protest the use of the word token....I believe that that word is part of the marijuana culture, the gheys have subverted many words, let this not be one of them...

He had kung foo grip though..

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

He had kung foo grip though..

Karate and Aikido actually. Never studied kung fu :)

Forum List

Back