Atlanta crime: Blacks commit 100% of murders; 95% of rapes; 94% robberies; 93% of burglaries

What I also find amusing is the complete omission of the fact that in almost half of the cases during this time, the race of the perpetrator was UNKNOWN.

And we are talking about half a dozen cases a month, in a city were blacks far out-number whites.

Since we only looked at two years and not the entire last couple of decades, I can only guess that all this was cherry-picked?

Are you implying that whites in Atlanta are better at avoiding arrest after committing murder? And does it matter how much blacks out number whites when 100% of murders in Atlanta are committed by blacks? Are you suggesting that a minority that makes up 50% of the city population should be expected to commit 100% of all murders? Finally, are you suggesting that we should check other decades because the time frame cited in the op might have been an off year?

I do not feel a pressing need to repete myself; please re-read my posts.

What I also find amusing is the complete omission of the fact that in almost half of the cases during this time, the race of the perpetrator was UNKNOWN.

And we are talking about half a dozen cases a month, in a city were blacks far out-number whites.

Since we only looked at two years and not the entire last couple of decades, I can only guess that all this was cherry-picked?

Are you implying that whites in Atlanta are better at avoiding arrest after committing murder? And does it matter how much blacks out number whites when 100% of murders in Atlanta are committed by blacks? Are you suggesting that a minority that makes up 50% of the city population should be expected to commit 100% of all murders? Finally, are you suggesting that we should check other decades because the time frame cited in the op might have been an off year?

It's Ok, I already knew the answers to those questions.

It's Ok, I already knew the answers to those questions.

Does not surprise me in the least.

it might be asked whether 5 or 6 people is statistically significant.

it might be asked whether 5 or 6 people is statistically significant.

With respect to what?

The numbers in any of this, are too tiny to give a good indication of ANYTHING. Especially with all the cherry picking going on in order to find ONE STATE that it could apply to.

Oh, ok then. Is this better? Does this take everything out of the "coincidence" category?
The Racial Makeup of the Most Dangerous Safest Cities in the United States 2014 Edition US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
2010 Murders by Race directly from the FBI Uniform Crime Report US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
St. Louis Missouri Crime Statistics by Race in the 4th Most Dangerous City in US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Low Iq's and high testosterone make violence something that is natural for negros

Atlanta might have been "Cherry picked" but the point of high levels of crime in the black community are supported by nation wide numbers.

Blaming white people for it doesn't ring true either. As pointed out by the OP, Atlanta is a democratic stronghold governed by blacks.

THe knee jerk response from the left to cry racism any time someone from the right brings up the issue is a big part of the problem, for it prevents even acknowledging that there is a problem let alone dealing with it.

Crime has been dropping, which is good and we need to remember.

But it is still to high, especially in the black and brown communities.

My point flew right over top your head! No one is blaming white people for black crime except for complete idiots!

I'm saying:

1 The government of Atlanta has actually done a good job with reducing violent crime including murder.

2 Blacks kill mostly blacks and whites kill mostly whites. I understand that people like to pretend that all whites are killed by blacks, but that's not the reality.

3 You cannot judge the entire nation by one city and two years of statistics.

1. I hear libs blame whites for black crime all the time. Indeed, it is the basis for much national policy.

2. Yes. Kudos to Atlanta. BUT still, numbers show an odd group specific problem, or at least a problem far greater in one group.

3. Just because blacks mostly kill other blacks does not mean that it is not a problem for America as a whole. And even the much smaller percentage of black on white crime is still a valid issue.

4. Actually the point the OP was making is that Atlanta is a very good place for blacks and this should have "solved" the issues the libs mostly point to, ie White racism, lack of opportunity (mostly caused by white racism), lack of political power, ect, ect. And yet the problem persists.

1 I'm sure you hear a lot of stuff while hanging in the hood wit' yo homies.

2 the numbers do not actually reflect that because most of the information needed in order to make such a determination is missing.

3 You are applying this to blacks, but not whites? Whites commit eight times the amount of crime as Asians. What does THAT say about whites IN THIS COUNTRY?

4 The point of the OP was to denigrate the black race -- my opinion, there ... I've said it. Wake up and realize that very few raciest like the ones posting in this thread, have benevolent intentions.

1. First lib post in this thread.

"In a southern state run by racist right wingers. What a surprise.
In the top 15 "States most dependent on the Federal Government".
Ignorant GOP leaders in Georgia are devastating that states economy:

Immigration laws Ga. economy merge www.ajc.com

Not to mention the terrible damage caused by Bush/GOP economic policies.

When Republicans fuck over huge numbers of people, lawlessness follows. Look at what they did in Iraq."

Note how he does not deny the crime rates, he just puts the blame of "racist right wingers", :Ignorant GOP leaders, Bush, and Republicans.

2. What missing information are you referring to?

3. I don't know. That there are more whites? That Asians are really law abiding? Show me the link and I will let you know.

4. Perhaps. But the points raised are valid and just calling the poster racist won't change that.

Atlanta might have been "Cherry picked" but the point of high levels of crime in the black community are supported by nation wide numbers.

Blaming white people for it doesn't ring true either. As pointed out by the OP, Atlanta is a democratic stronghold governed by blacks.

THe knee jerk response from the left to cry racism any time someone from the right brings up the issue is a big part of the problem, for it prevents even acknowledging that there is a problem let alone dealing with it.

Crime has been dropping, which is good and we need to remember.

But it is still to high, especially in the black and brown communities.

My point flew right over top your head! No one is blaming white people for black crime except for complete idiots!

I'm saying:

1 The government of Atlanta has actually done a good job with reducing violent crime including murder.

2 Blacks kill mostly blacks and whites kill mostly whites. I understand that people like to pretend that all whites are killed by blacks, but that's not the reality.

3 You cannot judge the entire nation by one city and two years of statistics.

1. I hear libs blame whites for black crime all the time. Indeed, it is the basis for much national policy.

2. Yes. Kudos to Atlanta. BUT still, numbers show an odd group specific problem, or at least a problem far greater in one group.

3. Just because blacks mostly kill other blacks does not mean that it is not a problem for America as a whole. And even the much smaller percentage of black on white crime is still a valid issue.

4. Actually the point the OP was making is that Atlanta is a very good place for blacks and this should have "solved" the issues the libs mostly point to, ie White racism, lack of opportunity (mostly caused by white racism), lack of political power, ect, ect. And yet the problem persists.

1 I'm sure you hear a lot of stuff while hanging in the hood wit' yo homies.

2 the numbers do not actually reflect that because most of the information needed in order to make such a determination is missing.

3 You are applying this to blacks, but not whites? Whites commit eight times the amount of crime as Asians. What does THAT say about whites IN THIS COUNTRY?

4 The point of the OP was to denigrate the black race -- my opinion, there ... I've said it. Wake up and realize that very few raciest like the ones posting in this thread, have benevolent intentions.

1. First lib post in this thread.

"In a southern state run by racist right wingers. What a surprise.

When Republicans fuck over huge numbers of people, lawlessness follows. Look at what they did in Iraq."

Note how he does not deny the crime rates, he just puts the blame of "racist right wingers", :Ignorant GOP leaders, Bush, and Republicans.

2. What missing information are you referring to?

3. I don't know. That there are more whites? That Asians are really law abiding? Show me the link and I will let you know.

4. Perhaps. But the points raised are valid and just calling the poster racist won't change that.

How many of these hail from lib states?

The Racial Makeup of the Most Dangerous Safest Cities in the United States 2014 Edition US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

it occurs to me that these statistics are based on convictions, yes? That is, if an offender is identified, it could only be attributed by means of conviction. If a person is found not guilty, then that falls into the unknown column, yes?

it occurs to me that these statistics are based on convictions, yes? That is, if an offender is identified, it could only be attributed by means of conviction. If a person is found not guilty, then that falls into the unknown column, yes?

They are only indicators. And indicators are a valid means of evidence. Should I combine them with prison population statistics?

They are only indicators. And indicators are a valid means of evidence. Should I combine them with prison population statistics?

Or you could combine them with the disparity in conviction rates.

What's the breakdown in Salt Lake City, dopey?

We are targeting Atlanta because we found what we want to see there. 87 murders in Atlanta in 2011, in more than half cases, the race of the victim was unknown. Murder rates are much fewer than a few years prior were they were around 200 per year.

Easy pickins for stupid racists.
I'll bet it's an even higher percentage of Blacks committing crimes in Zimbabwe!

I bet Zimbabwe's murder rate is far higher than Iceland or Norway.

You posted how terrible things are in Atlanta, but you failed to mention that murder rates there have fallen to less than half of What the were previously.

Love the pics of all the "negros" responsible for the Alanta murders, you know, the dems in office who actually helped with getting the number of murders lowered. Great job!
Look, here is the solution to the problem. Erradicate ALL blacks and mudsharks from America and return this place to the land our founders envisioned it for, white people from white European heritage. Read the Nationality Act of 1790.
If we're talking about returning America back to what it was, you can take your white ass out of here too. My people were here first.

Or I could see how well the Uniform Crime Report matches the Victimization Survey. Which year in and year out they are statistically almost identical. Now that's hard evidence.

We are targeting Atlanta because we found what we want to see there. 87 murders in Atlanta in 2011, in more than half cases, the race of the victim was unknown. Murder rates are much fewer than a few years prior were they were around 200 per year.

Easy pickins for stupid racists.
I'll bet it's an even higher percentage of Blacks committing crimes in Zimbabwe!

I bet Zimbabwe's murder rate is far higher than Iceland or Norway.

You posted how terrible things are in Atlanta, but you failed to mention that murder rates there have fallen to less than half of What the were previously.

Love the pics of all the "negros" responsible for the Alanta murders, you know, the dems in office who actually helped with getting the number of murders lowered. Great job!
Look, here is the solution to the problem. Erradicate ALL blacks and mudsharks from America and return this place to the land our founders envisioned it for, white people from white European heritage. Read the Nationality Act of 1790.
My people were here first.
Like?

Or I could see how well the Uniform Crime Report matches the Victimization Survey. Which year in and year out they are statistically almost identical. Now that's hard evidence.

Stop trying to find a way to pretend this problem isn't real.
(agit8r and all libs, not you Publius)

In a southern state run by racist right wingers. What a surprise.

When Republicans fuck over huge numbers of people, lawlessness follows. Look at what they did in Iraq.

Bush made black people commit murder?
Yes he did, and a few were even forced to commit sodomy.

Bush was that BAADD!!!!

Stop trying to find a way to pretend this problem isn't real.
(agit8r and all libs, not you Publius)
All black people were made by their white slavers to commit murder. End of story.

Forum List

Back