Atlanta activist spent $200G in Black Lives Matter donations on house, personal expenses: FBI

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This was money that was supposed to be funneled into the DNC. The guy didnt understand he works for Nancy Pelosi

The FBI has arrested the founder of a Black Lives Matter group in Atlanta on fraud and money laundering charges.

Sir Maejor Page, 32, was accused Friday of misappropriating $200,000 in donations he solicited through Facebook on behalf of Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta, Fox 5 Atlanta reported Friday.

Page was arrested in Toledo and released on bond after appearing before a judge via video. He did not immediately return messages Saturday from Fox News

This was money that was supposed to be funneled into the DNC. The guy didnt understand he works for Nancy Pelosi

The FBI has arrested the founder of a Black Lives Matter group in Atlanta on fraud and money laundering charges.

Sir Maejor Page, 32, was accused Friday of misappropriating $200,000 in donations he solicited through Facebook on behalf of Black Lives Matter of Greater Atlanta, Fox 5 Atlanta reported Friday.

Page was arrested in Toledo and released on bond after appearing before a judge via video. He did not immediately return messages Saturday from Fox News
I saw this story.

There are so many Democrat Corruption stories out there it is getting boring disusing them ...

Good. I'm glad he got caught. Steeling money donated for other things is exactly what Trump did with money donated for charity, and deserves prison time.
TDS at it's best ....

Proggie_screams_as_Trump_is_sworn_in.gif

You don't remember Trump stealing from charity? You don't think something that disgusting deserves prison time?
I think people who suffer for TDS ....

People who suffer from Leftism ...

Are Disgusting ....

Yes, I know you think exactly what every other crazy right winger thinks. Exactly what Hannity told you to think. That's not an answer to my question though. Do you think something as disgusting as stealing from charity deserves prison?

Yes, I know you think exactly what every other crazy right winger thinks. Exactly what Hannity told you to think.

Jesus you Leftist are sooo psycho ...

I think for myself.

I know you Leftist Sheeple can't understand that.

But, it has nothing to do with anything or anyone else.

That's not an answer to my question though. Do you think something as disgusting as stealing from charity deserves prison?
You want me to answer that Bullshit ...

Start your own thread on that topic and STOP Derailing this one.

Yes, I know you think exactly what every other crazy right winger thinks. Exactly what Hannity told you to think.

Jesus you Leftist are sooo psycho ...

I think for myself.

I know you Leftist Sheeple can't understand that.

But, it has nothing to do with anything or anyone else.

That's not an answer to my question though. Do you think something as disgusting as stealing from charity deserves prison?
You want me to answer that Bullshit ...

Start your own thread on that topic and STOP Derailing this one.

Stealing money donated for another cause is exactly what this thread is about. Answer the question coward.

Holy Milquetoast Batman...
Tyree-Sir-Maejor-Page-MUGSHOTS.jpg

Why do all these BLM shits look like they are on bath salts?
Clearly hes only in trouble because hes not "black enough." Never seen a ginger black before, except the frauds Talcum X and Rachael what's her name

BLM gets millions from big multi national corporations.
It's a big trough the black piggies are rooting in.

Forum List

Back