Atheist grouped bullies school dropping nativity scenes from 3rd Christmas specail

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much
What the hell do you think you are going to bring in when you rid the world of Christianity? All the people today are so nice. You and many of us have made the government our god. They are printing a lot of money it seems every week if not every day to keep the system afloat.
You are just as bizarre and unhinged as the OP . Who wants to rid the world of Christianity? Where do you get that crap from? Government is not God, Government is government. Do you want to live in a failed state where there is no government? THINK about what you are saying if you can

Simple enough.....Keep your religion out of our schools

Why? We are a predominantly Christian nation. I’d you don’t like it, go to a private atheist school.

The constitution forbids a State sponsored religion. This country is equally for people of all religions, or no religion.

No, the Constitution forbids Congress from making a law respecting a religious establishment. Is this local school the US Congress?

It might help if you idiots actual read the constitution before trying to use it for your lame ass Agenda.

You're not very intelligent, are you?

Funny how you can’t answer the question.

Is a school the US Congress?
Funny how you can't seem to understand the first amendment

If people are so insecure in their beliefs that they can not tolerate the beliefs of others, then do they really have a belief system or just a wish or maybe they just don't really believe their own BS.?

Just mind numbing how ignorant and prejudicial people can be.
I assume that was directed at Blaylock

It is directed to anyone who doesn't tolerate others beliefs, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist or whoever else. Not seeing what is wrong with a nativity scene in a play. We are free to not watch. You want a Gay Pride Parade, go ahead, if a person doesn't want to participate or attend? Then don't. You want to put a cross in urine and call it art? Go ahead, that is your right. For me, I believe what I believe and all the nonsense that goes on around me doesn't change my beliefs or who I am.
You are free not to watch a gay pride parade but kids attending a public school- kids who may be of different religious beliefs are a captive audiance

...kids who may be of different religious beliefs are a captive audiance (sic)

Captives....As great a reason to abolish all gubmint schools as I've heard in a long time.
Good luck with that shit:

10 important Supreme Court cases about education ...
- National Constitution Center...
Oct 30, 2015 · Among the litany of public school cases from the Warren and Burger eras is the landmark Free Exercise Clause decision in Yoder. Wisconsin mandated that all children attend public school until age 16, but Jonas Yoder, a devoutly religious Amish man, refused to send his children to school past eighth grade.

For this to end the "Ten Commandments" need to be reduced to just nine.

#6 has gotta go.

But the #6 we read in "modern" versions is incorrect. The original should stand.
Those who amended the final word in that "modern" version were hair-aplitting wusses.
Probably lawyers.

You just keep confirming the fact that you suffer from a severe and profound mental illness with that shit

You openly support the imposition of the depraved homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda on young children in public schools, and you dare to cast aspersions on my mental health?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

The First Amendment is about PROTECTING freedoms of religion and expression; not, as you left wrong-wing filth want to twist it into, about suppressing these freedoms, especially not about doing so in order to make way for you sick perverts to groom and brainwash young children in order to make them easier prey for you.

[ATTACH=full]295144[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ChickenHawk.png
    ChickenHawk.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 45
If people are so insecure in their beliefs that they can not tolerate the beliefs of others, then do they really have a belief system or just a wish or maybe they just don't really believe their own BS.?

Just mind numbing how ignorant and prejudicial people can be.
I assume that was directed at Blaylock

It is directed to anyone who doesn't tolerate others beliefs, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist or whoever else. Not seeing what is wrong with a nativity scene in a play. We are free to not watch. You want a Gay Pride Parade, go ahead, if a person doesn't want to participate or attend? Then don't. You want to put a cross in urine and call it art? Go ahead, that is your right. For me, I believe what I believe and all the nonsense that goes on around me doesn't change my beliefs or who I am.
You are free not to watch a gay pride parade but kids attending a public school- kids who may be of different religious beliefs are a captive audiance

...kids who may be of different religious beliefs are a captive audiance (sic)

Captives....As great a reason to abolish all gubmint schools as I've heard in a long time.
Good luck with that shit:

10 important Supreme Court cases about education ...
- National Constitution Center...
Oct 30, 2015 · Among the litany of public school cases from the Warren and Burger eras is the landmark Free Exercise Clause decision in Yoder. Wisconsin mandated that all children attend public school until age 16, but Jonas Yoder, a devoutly religious Amish man, refused to send his children to school past eighth grade.
Irrelevancy is irrelevant.

The First Amendment is about PROTECTING freedoms of religion and expression; not, as you left wrong-wing filth want to twist it into, about suppressing these freedoms, especially not about doing so in order to make way for you sick perverts to groom and brainwash young children in order to make them easier prey for you.

[ATTACH=full]295144[/ATTACH]
There is a freedom FROM religion

You don’t get to force your religion on others

Better than homosexual/transsexual/pedophile bullies forcing their depraved agenda into public schools.
Awwww....such a cute homophobic rant

If wanting children to be protected from the sort of abusive sexual predators whose side you openly take makes me “homophobic”, then I will proudly wear that label.

There is a freedom FROM religion
You don’t get to force your religion on others
But you think it's OK to force sick, immoral, and insane sexual perversions on people, including young children.

Persecuting gays is destructive

Promoting sick sexual perversions to young children is certainly destructive.

Let consenting adults practice whatever disgusting perversions they want, in the privacy of their own homes,as long as they don't allow it to affect those who want nothing to do with it.

But when you involve young children, that is crossing a line that no sane society should ever allow to even be approached. And those who would defend doing so ought to be viewed with great suspicion, and not allowed near children.

Again, this gets down to the clear distinction between good and evil, with you shamelessly taking the side of evil.
Nobody promotes sexual perversions to young children. But they are taught to treat others with respect and taught that not all relationships are heterosexual.

It is churches who are doing harm to children in teaching hatred of homosexuals
Children should learn about perverts and degenerates. They need to know who to stay away from.

The constitution forbids a State sponsored religion. This country is equally for people of all religions, or no religion.

No, the Constitution forbids Congress from making a law respecting a religious establishment. Is this local school the US Congress?

It might help if you idiots actual read the constitution before trying to use it for your lame ass Agenda.

A school is a public entity paid for by the taxpayer. They are a government, not a private, entity
We're wasting our key strokes. He is a fucking moron

Yet neither one of them will answer the question. Will you? Is a school the US Congress passing a law? Being taxpayer funded or even a government “entity” does not make it the United States Congress which passes laws.

You’re all morons for thinking a school having a Christmas show is the equivalent of US Congress passing a law establishing a state sponsored religion.

A school is a public entity paid for by the taxpayer. They are a government, not a private, entity

Yet neither one of them will answer the question. Will you? Is a school the US Congress passing a law? Being taxpayer funded or even a government “entity” does not make it the United States Congress which passes laws.

You’re all morons for thinking a school having a Christmas show is the equivalent of US Congress passing a law establishing a state sponsored religion.

Nobody said schools could pass laws, you dumb ass. Only a feeble minded right winger could come up with such a goofy idea.

Nobody said schools could pass laws, you dumb ass. Only a feeble minded right winger could come up with such a goofy idea.

Then why did you bring up the Constitution?

Then why did you bring up the Constitution?

If you can't figure that out on your own, I doubt I could explain it in a way you are capable of understanding.

FaithWire – What’s the Christmas season without a few breathless complaints issued by the Freedom From Religion Foundation? A public elementary school in Oklahoma has reportedly removed a live Nativity scene from it’s annual Christmas show after one person notified FFRF, who then sent a threatening letter from an attorney warning the school they might be sued if they didn’t remove mentions of Jesus from their Christmas show. The letter, which you can read in full HERE,
Atheist Group Bullies School Into Dropping Nativity Scene From 3rd Grade Christmas Special

YOU PPL WHO DO THIS ARE GUTLESS PIGS YOU WHORES NEED TO GTF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!! YOU COMMUNIST FKRS!! You go out and try to destroy everything and anything but instead let's teach kids how to fist each other and that girls are boys omfg you mother fkrs are gawd dam pond scum... oh wait pond scum actually helps for the good maybe we could call you pigs a cancer virus. You whores never go after Muslims though do you. You know what they would do to you pathetic asses that's why. Go there you useless pigs.
Most people seem to be very tolerant of Christians and Christmas, but the not the Democrat Bigots

You will get more tolerance from most Muslims

There is a sever strain of uptight assholeism that runs through the core of the democrat party.

That is quite a bizarre and unhinged, Gish Gallop laced rant. Now calm down and wipe the spit off of your chin and tell us why you hate the constitution so much

It's not hating the constitution you moron.

Try reading the Bill of Rights and see what it says.

Nothing about stopping religion in schools or anywhere else.

They are not Atheist. Because if they were Atheist, then they will not even care about a make-believe character in a Christmas show. It is just like if I don't believe in Mickey mouse. I will not complain if they put a statue of him in the front of the schools. Even though Mickey had murder seven friendly flies. But I will not get upset about it. it is because it's make believe. But unless they know that God isn't make believe. Basically they has more faith in God than some Christians that are out there.

No. The group is the Freedom From Religion Foundation. They are just tired of listening to the crap, and the constitution says they don't have to hear it from our government.

The constitution says no such thing.

Moron.

It's not hating the constitution you moron.

Try reading the Bill of Rights and see what it says.

Nothing about stopping religion in schools or anywhere else.

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to go with the opinion of constitutional scholars over a long period of time instead of the opinion of some anonymous nut bag Trump supporter on the internet, unless you can show where you are more qualified than them to make that call.

Forum List

Back