ATF changes their accessory classifications getting ready for unconstitutional bump stock ban

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) sent out a brief bulletin on Monday declaring a “Discontinuance of Accessory Classifications.” The document claims that instead of simply submitting accessories for firearms to the ATF for approval, those accessories must be installed on a firearm and submitted. Is this simply gearing up for President Donald Trump’s push for an unconstitutional bump stock ban?

ATF Changes Their Accessory Classifications - Getting Ready For Unconstitutional Bump Stock Ban?

It is unconstitutional to do this bs. Just because it is law doesn't make it right fair, legal etc.

Hillary the bitch would stand up there and so would Obama telling their idiots they aren't taking the guns as assholes stand there and laugh being to pathetically stupid to realize..................

yeah they aren't taking the guns alright your pos losers are taking everything a gun needs to work !!

So a.holes yes they are taking the guns. It won't go full blown though our American gun owners are not going to be European pussies and hand them over you can BANK ON THAT DEMOCRATIC SCUMS you all aren't gonna get them keep trying , keep trying to take you all have already LOST !!

• Banned
But don’t lie to my face about not wanting to strip me of my weapons or rights as you wave around signs denouncing them, and tell me my guns are safe as you try to nab them from me.

Oh by the way…

If you’re not convinced…

and all of that doesn’t spell out for you what this is about…

TRY THIS:

Vox

✔@voxdotcom

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/973938050005807104

Realistically, a gun control plan that has any hope of getting us down to European levels of violence means confiscating guns. https://www.vox.com/2015/10/5/9454161/gun-violence-solution?utm_campaign=vox.social&utm_content=voxdotcom&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …

8:05 AM - Mar 14, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

What no politician wants to admit about gun control
Regulations aren't enough. We need to take away guns.

vox.com

1,579 people are talking about this

But don’t lie to my face about not wanting to strip me of my weapons or rights as you wave around signs denouncing them, and tell me my guns are safe as you try to nab them from me.

Oh by the way…

If you’re not convinced…

and all of that doesn’t spell out for you what this is about…

TRY THIS:

Vox

✔@voxdotcom

Realistically, a gun control plan that has any hope of getting us down to European levels of violence means confiscating guns. https://www.vox.com/2015/10/5/9454161/gun-violence-solution?utm_campaign=vox.social&utm_content=voxdotcom&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …

8:05 AM - Mar 14, 2018

What no politician wants to admit about gun control
Regulations aren't enough. We need to take away guns.

vox.com

1,579 people are talking about this

Still not convinced. You have something more substantial and convincing?

The slippery slope gun nuts rear breaks two ways. Certainly bump stocks are not Leviton our streets and must be banned.

But some moron will divise a way launch grenades from his gun and thinks that’s his right.

Get the bump stocks off the streefs. They have already proven to be too dangerous and useless for anything short of massacres.

Forum List

Back