At what point in history has the Democrat party offered any manner of leadership with integrity and clear conscious?

The party of slavery era is out. PROGS want to blame Confederate soldiers instead of the left's elite, go figure they missed that one too.

I know some Jewish folk, good people, though other tribes have other ideas, there's a history and geography for it. I can't figure out how Jews as a group concluded it was Democrats who were pro human rights and such, that wasn't long after the civil war. I figure some were in on it and stuck the idea up their asses with newspapers, just as today's media screams racism 24/7. All I know is many in the Jewish community now see the light, and blacks are coming around too.

Today the party is what? They don't even stand for anything unless it involves the absurd and contrary. Not an honest or worth a shit narrative among them, they're PROG-Commies, Communists in the making. Go figure they even sold us out to China many times, I wonder why that would be? Yet they cry "minimum wage", "minimum wage", rational thought is lost.

So we're only say 150 years out from slavery, even their congress failed to support civil rights 100 years later. Yet we're supposed to believe this is the party of love and blah blah, the righteous of the two parties? We're supposed to believe it's conservatives who are racist and such, turn on any form of media right now, they'll tell you all about it. Today their government supports the destruction of their cities, and ESPECIALLY within black communities, proven. All while they declare love & stuff like that.

How is it this country supports Trump policies over Biden's BY FAR, yet the party of slavery got the left to support their party anyway?

Where along the way have Democrats earned an ounce of the reputation they're supposed to be, the lessor of two evils? Looks to me they only project. More than that most conservatives are for country and people. What are PROGS for, gay marriage and cross-genders? That BS wasn't even an idea in most PROG-heads. The absurd is no longer absurd when their masters tell them so, and always play the victim card, and ALWAYS entertain the lowest common denominator. That sound like leadership to you?
Here's the issue for Jews...
Jews have a hard time watching people starve, the neo-Cons since Reagan don't give a shit about anybody.

Show me someone in the USA starving, I'll wait here. In the meantime, stick this in your pipe and smoke it, Republicans give more to charity.

PROGS do a lot of talking.

The party of slavery era is out. PROGS want to blame Confederate soldiers instead of the left's elite, go figure they missed that one too.

I know some Jewish folk, good people, though other tribes have other ideas, there's a history and geography for it. I can't figure out how Jews as a group concluded it was Democrats who were pro human rights and such, that wasn't long after the civil war. I figure some were in on it and stuck the idea up their asses with newspapers, just as today's media screams racism 24/7. All I know is many in the Jewish community now see the light, and blacks are coming around too.

Today the party is what? They don't even stand for anything unless it involves the absurd and contrary. Not an honest or worth a shit narrative among them, they're PROG-Commies, Communists in the making. Go figure they even sold us out to China many times, I wonder why that would be? Yet they cry "minimum wage", "minimum wage", rational thought is lost.

So we're only say 150 years out from slavery, even their congress failed to support civil rights 100 years later. Yet we're supposed to believe this is the party of love and blah blah, the righteous of the two parties? We're supposed to believe it's conservatives who are racist and such, turn on any form of media right now, they'll tell you all about it. Today their government supports the destruction of their cities, and ESPECIALLY within black communities, proven. All while they declare love & stuff like that.

How is it this country supports Trump policies over Biden's BY FAR, yet the party of slavery got the left to support their party anyway?

Where along the way have Democrats earned an ounce of the reputation they're supposed to be, the lessor of two evils? Looks to me they only project. More than that most conservatives are for country and people. What are PROGS for, gay marriage and cross-genders? That BS wasn't even an idea in most PROG-heads. The absurd is no longer absurd when their masters tell them so, and always play the victim card, and ALWAYS entertain the lowest common denominator. That sound like leadership to you?

There's no such thing as a "Democrat Party".

Lush Rimjob much?

I can't figure out how Jews as a group concluded it was Democrats who were pro human rights and such, that wasn't long after the civil war.

"Can't figure it out"?
Didja LOOK? Like in a history book? Or even on this board??

Around the turn of the 19th/20th century the Duopoly started to crossfade. Republicans abandoned their original cause of Abolition --- that after all got done --- and started taking on the interests of the wealthy, the corporations, the railroads, Wall Street. Democrats meanwhile absorbed the Populist movement and political party, and with it started taking on the interests of labor and minorities, including Catholics, Jews, immigrants &c, and by the 1930s, blacks were on board as well. That ol' debbil "party switch" that your cult tries so desperately to deny happened, there it is.

The actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

DON'T cart this bullshit in here YET AGAIN.

>> Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did.​
The same pattern holds true when looking at ideology instead of party affiliation. The folks over at Voteview.com, who created DW-nominate scores to measure the ideology of congressmen and senators, found that the more liberal a congressman or senator was the more likely he would vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once one controlled for a factor closely linked to geography.​
That's why Strom Thurmond left the Democratic party soon after the Civil Right Act passed. He recognized that of the two parties, it was the Republican party that was more hospitable to his message. The Republican candidate for president in 1964, Barry Goldwater, was one of the few non-Confederate state senators to vote against the bill. He carried his home state of Arizona and swept the deep southern states – a first for a Republican ever. <<​

Interestingly George Wallace offered to be Goldwater's running mate that year. Goldwater declined.

Link is here. I suggest you READ IT.

So you're suggesting the LOW I say LOW support for the Civil Rights Act demonstrated by Demonicrats is just my imagination. You're saying the numbers don't matter either, because what does matter in PROG-think is a border dividing the North & South in 1963.

Interesting twist PROG, especially rich after you claimed the Democrats progressed toward human rights while it was Republicans who turned Democrat. Pathetic.

"Progs" split the scene a hundred years ago, not that it surprises me that your ignorance of history would keep you in the dark about that as well.

The fact remains, the only pattern shown in that vote was REGIONAL, not political. But that same cranial density that keeps you in the dark about the Progressive Era, also led you to swallow that lame meme whole.

Now you've been spanked for it. Enjoy the pain.

Once again dumbshit, the Democrat party descended while you're claiming Republicans took over for Demonicrats, you can't even keep a story straight.

No man, you're PROG, it's the only loose term available for PROGS, I mean leftists, though communists fits well too. If you read a book you'd know the same label can be applied to different things over generations. You should know this by now, you think men are women too if they're fabulous.

We can't call you liberals because it's a miss-label and you guys never owned it to begin with. We can't call you progressive because that's clearly misleading. PROG just sounds right, I'm not alone believing so. Strikes me as a fly of some sort, just there and don't offer more than a buzz and bacteria.

Once again Stupid, there is STILL no such thing as "the Democrat Party". Does not exist has never existed. is not likely to exist any time in the future.

Second DUMBASS -- "progs" "leftists" and "communists" are THREE DIFFERENT THINGS ... not that that distinction could ever penetrate your kevlar cranium.

Third Shit-for-brains, NONE of anything here has been about "men aind women". You've already abandoned your original query about "Jews", teleported bizarrely to a 1964 Civil Rights Act that had nothing to do with "Jews", and now you're conflating "progs" 'leftists" "men" and "women". Are you just retarded or what?

Lush Rimjob much?

I can't figure out how Jews as a group concluded it was Democrats who were pro human rights and such, that wasn't long after the civil war.

"Can't figure it out"?

Around the turn of the 19th/20th century the Duopoly started to crossfade. Republicans abandoned their original cause of Abolition --- that after all got done --- and started taking on the interests of the wealthy, the corporations, the railroads, Wall Street. Democrats meanwhile absorbed the Populist movement and political party, and with it started taking on the interests of labor and minorities, including Catholics, Jews, immigrants &c, and by the 1930s, blacks were on board as well. That ol' debbil "party switch" that your cult tries so desperately to deny happened, there it is.

The actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

>> Nearly 100% of Union state Democrats supported the 1964 Civil Rights Act compared to 85% of Republicans. None of the southern Republicans voted for the bill, while a small percentage of southern Democrats did.​
The same pattern holds true when looking at ideology instead of party affiliation. The folks over at Voteview.com, who created DW-nominate scores to measure the ideology of congressmen and senators, found that the more liberal a congressman or senator was the more likely he would vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once one controlled for a factor closely linked to geography.​
That's why Strom Thurmond left the Democratic party soon after the Civil Right Act passed. He recognized that of the two parties, it was the Republican party that was more hospitable to his message. The Republican candidate for president in 1964, Barry Goldwater, was one of the few non-Confederate state senators to vote against the bill. He carried his home state of Arizona and swept the deep southern states – a first for a Republican ever. <<​

Interestingly George Wallace offered to be Goldwater's running mate that year. Goldwater declined.

So you're suggesting the LOW I say LOW support for the Civil Rights Act demonstrated by Demonicrats is just my imagination. You're saying the numbers don't matter either, because what does matter in PROG-think is a border dividing the North & South in 1963.

Interesting twist PROG, especially rich after you claimed the Democrats progressed toward human rights while it was Republicans who turned Democrat. Pathetic.

"Progs" split the scene a hundred years ago, not that it surprises me that your ignorance of history would keep you in the dark about that as well.

The fact remains, the only pattern shown in that vote was REGIONAL, not political. But that same cranial density that keeps you in the dark about the Progressive Era, also led you to swallow that lame meme whole.

Once again dumbshit, the Democrat party descended while you're claiming Republicans took over for Demonicrats, you can't even keep a story straight.

No man, you're PROG, it's the only loose term available for PROGS, I mean leftists, though communists fits well too. If you read a book you'd know the same label can be applied to different things over generations. You should know this by now, you think men are women too if they're fabulous.

We can't call you liberals because it's a miss-label and you guys never owned it to begin with. We can't call you progressive because that's clearly misleading. PROG just sounds right, I'm not alone believing so. Strikes me as a fly of some sort, just there and don't offer more than a buzz and bacteria.

Once again Stupid, there is STILL no such thing as "the Democrat Party". Does not exist has never existed. is not likely to exist any time in the future.

Second DUMBASS -- "progs" "leftists" and "communists" are THREE DIFFERENT THINGS ... not that that distinction could ever penetrate your kevlar cranium.

Third Shit-for-brains, NONE of anything here has been about "men aind women". You've already abandoned your original query about "Jews", teleported bizarrely to a 1964 Civil Rights Act that had nothing to do with "Jews", and now you're conflating "progs" 'leftists" "men" and "women". Are you just retarded or what?

PROG-twist huh? Quite sure you mean the Demonicrat Party, perhaps the Demonsack Party, could be the Demonic Party, better easier to call them PROGS, somehow it just fits, especially when you consider PROGS don't stand for anything beyond ever-flowing contrary.

My point about Jews is they were twisted the same way you are today, through the media. Same with the blacks as they're patronized 24/7 for power and destruction. I'm happy to dumb-down my point to you even further should you need it.

It's called misinformation. PROGS thought they perfected it, now only PROG-carriers believe it and even that's probably a push.

PROG(S) is always upper case, it just fits. If that looks too much like like an acronym then run with
Progressively
Rewired
On
Garbage

Last edited:

it's a case and then and not now. The democrats supported UNIONS and workers-------which seems good to jews----IT WAS THEN AND NOT NOW. But
so many jews had not noticed the change YET

Who gives a shit?! JFK was a great president. There’s your answer. This hyper focus on parties is exhausting. We should be focusing on individuals and their ideas. We give these parties too much power. Fuck them both
JFK was "great"? Really? If not for fraud he wouldn't have ever been president. What did he accomplish? While he was asleep at the wheel the soviets armed Cuba. I'll say he was not a bad guy at least as far as not being the sort of traitor the meat puppet faggot is, but to say he was "great"? That's a long shot in high winds, at night with no scope. Other than that, the democrook party has NEVER been the party that promoted prosperity, national strength or represented the best interests of the nation. It's as if all the remaining british loyalists created it to eventually undermine us at some point, but 250 years later they've still failed to reduce us to british subjects.

Not that the republicrat party isn't riddled with corrupt assholes either, but they're not openly hostile to the Second Amendment. That's my line in the sand. I can tolerate all kinds of commie crap. You leave me in peace with my toys, I stay out of your way.

it's a case and then and not now. The democrats supported UNIONS and workers-------which seems good to jews----IT WAS THEN AND NOT NOW. But

I agree, good point. But I can say Jews had lifelines to those unions, a big source of money for their ventures. Sure loans, but point is Jews themselves were running a lot of those unions or they were close enough. Jews need to steer their attention to China and those who support them. We all do.

I agree, good point. But I can say Jews had lifelines to those unions, a big source of money for their ventures. Sure loans, but point is Jews themselves were running a lot of those unions or they were close enough. Jews need to steer their attention to China and those who support them. We all do.

Jews were running the Unions? Unions provided money for the ventures of jews? WTF are you
babbling about? As to china supporting jews---when did that happen? Jimmy Hoffa was a jew? I never
met a jewish teamster or knowingly---a jewish fireman----only one jewish cop. I, also, do not know where the word "loan" fits the discussion------unions do not provide loans as far as I know. They act as mediators between workers and "owners"

You really don't have a clue do you? Which of Trump's policies are more popular 'BY FAR' then Dem policies?

Jews were running the Unions? Unions provided money for the ventures of jews? WTF are you
babbling about? As to china supporting jews---when did that happen? Jimmy Hoffa was a jew? I never
met a jewish teamster or knowingly---a jewish fireman----only one jewish cop. I, also, do not know where the word "loan" fits the discussion------unions do not provide loans as far as I know. They act as mediators between workers and "owners"

I read so far as your first few sentences, read a book, I know it for a FACT. I never said China and Jews had anything in common. On the other hand PROGS and China have plenty.

Jews have a hard time watching people starve, the neo-Cons since Reagan don't give a shit about anybody.

Show me someone in the USA starving, I'll wait here. In the meantime, stick this in your pipe and smoke it, Republicans give more to charity.

My great grandfather (maternal side ) starved to death in a cellar room in a tenement in New York City in
the 1930s. Back then there WAS STARVATION in the USA. (see "Grapes of Wrath") -----today there is free food ALL OVER THE PLACE. It was at the outset of the 20th century that virtually all jews became democrats for Humane reasons. I have worked in Inner city hospitals for many decades ----not working now. I NEVER SAW ANY PERSON including children
"STARVED" except in cases of substance addiction or
insanity either of the starving person or the VICTIM of
insane or addicted caretakers <<< that means, mostly,
parents. There has been ENDLESS "starving children" propaganda in the media. Sadly, it is CLEARLY coming from "democrat" or BLM-like sources ---
very ambitious BS politicans or "social activist" swine. I am a LAPSED democrat

You really don't have a clue do you? Which of Trump's policies are more popular 'BY FAR' then Dem policies?
ANS right to ownership of land
ANS? Show me where the Dems want to eliminate ownership of land.

Little me owns land----a few little beaten down houses
sold in foreclosure. As a project DESIGNED to deprive small landowners of their land in my town---property
taxes were driven to the STARS and "squatters" rights to free housing at the expense of the wicked "landowners" (including utilities, and fix-up and
all repairs) have been written into LAW and imposed
by persons called "officers of the court". Historically,
Stalin managed a genocide amounting to 10 MILLION
small property owners in UKRAINE by the machination of a government created famine (search KULAKS)
You want to guess who the Stalin of my town is?
I am working on my new book which can be called
"SEQUEL TO 'A DAY IN THE LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVITCH' "

Lush Rimjob much?

"Can't figure it out"?

POGOID-----you are right in that mere words and
monikers cannot accurately describe the friggen' mess.

most of all-----the terms "left" and "right" have become UTTERLY MEANINGLESS

ANS right to ownership of land
ANS? Show me where the Dems want to eliminate ownership of land.

Little me owns land----a few little beaten down houses
sold in foreclosure. As a project DESIGNED to deprive small landowners of their land in my town---property
taxes were driven to the STARS and "squatters" rights to free housing at the expense of the wicked "landowners" (including utilities, and fix-up and
all repairs) have been written into LAW and imposed
by persons called "officers of the court". Historically,
Stalin managed a genocide amounting to 10 MILLION
small property owners in UKRAINE by the machination of a government created famine (search KULAKS)
You want to guess who the Stalin of my town is?
I am working on my new book which can be called
"SEQUEL TO 'A DAY IN THE LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVITCH' "
If I knew who and where you are, some of that may have made sense. Maybe.

Not sure what you're missing, I don't know him but thought he was clear.

When they let old men perverts in the same bathroom with little girls with that count?

I agree. However I will ask the same of the gop. In my eyes neither has offered even a decent candidate. Bam a slam.

Actually, that lie has been completely debunked. Republicans give more to their churches. Much was made of the 10% of his income that Mitt Romney donated to "charity", but that was the tithe he pays to the Mormon Church, very little of which goes to "charity". Ask Mittens about that multi-billion slush fund the Church has in Utah.

As an elder in my Toronto congregation, I was well aware of the costs of maintaining a large multi-use complex, as well as paying the salaries of our minister, secretary and handy man. NONE of the monies I donated to my church went to anything but operating expenses. That wasn't a charitable donation, but that is where most of the Republican "charitiable giving" is really going. I never my gifts to my church as anything more than my contribution of having a Presbyterian Church within walking distance of my house.

This is an old article but still valid.

The degree of religious contribution is important, because a 2007 study by Indiana University found that only 10% to 25% of church donations end up being spent on social welfare purposes, of which assistance to the poor is only a subset. In other words, if you think of “giving” as “giving to the poor,” a lot of the money donated by conservatives may be missing the target.

Forum List

Back