At what point, if any, do we help the Cuban people?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Apparently the regime has opened fire on protestors and one person has been confirmed killed as a result. Other reports say that some protestors & reporters are "disappearing" after being confronted by the regimes armed surrogates.

So do we have any role to play in this? Should we? Should we not?

Biden reportedly said he will not accept asylum seekers or refugees from Cuba despite letting the rest of the Southern Heimisphere flood our Southern border.

Priorities seem kinda WACK to me.

Apparently the regime has opened fire on protestors and one person has been confirmed killed as a result. Other reports say that some protestors & reporters are "disappearing" after being confronted by the regimes armed surrogates.

Biden reportedly said he will not accept asylum seekers or refugees from Cuba despite letting the rest of the Southern Heimisphere flood our Southern border.

That does sound a bit strange. Biden must have seen them waving the "oppressive" American flags and decided it would be difficult to convince them to vote Democrat.

• Banned

That video has apparently been scrubbed from YouTube as I can no longer find it.
Social Media defending the Cuban regime?

I really don't think there is much we can do to them that we already haven't done. We can't send military in there, at least without chancing a Communist country may do the same igniting a war. Sending them weapons pretty much the same. Like we have in the US, the people must battle it out on their own.

• Banned

That video has apparently been scrubbed from YouTube as I can no longer find it.
Social Media defending the Cuban regime?
You're losing it, dude.
The video was available this morning before I went to work. Going into my history and trying to play it again nets me a "this video has been blocked or removed" message.

So explain to me how I am losing it.

If the Cuban people start winning their freedom Biden's handlers will have him step in to help quell the insurrection...

That does sound a bit strange. Biden must have seen them waving the "oppressive" American flags and decided it would be difficult to convince them to vote Democrat.
That's it!

They were waving the American flag, so the last thing he wants is to let racists into the US.

Biden knows perfectly well that Cubans fleeing their communist country will vote Republican.

He knows that, and so it's a big no-no to let them in.

When it comes to drug traffickers, cartels, murderers or thugs in general.....the doors are totally open for that kind of thugs!

But decent people, like Cubans, oh no!

Biden is a despicable creature.:mad-61:

Biden knows perfectly well that Cubans fleeing their communist country will vote Republican.

He knows that, and so it's a big no-no to let them in.

When it comes to drug traffickers, cartels, murderers or thugs in general.....the doors are totally open for that kind of thugs!

But decent people, like Cubans, oh no!

Biden is a despicable creature.:mad-61:
He is a racist

He hates Cubans

Offering asylum is the best way to help them, as we had done before.

But their conflict is not ours.
I think we could get internet access via satellite to the people could we not?
Or maybe we can ask the Canadians to do that. Or the Venezuelans or something. Why must everything fall on the Americans, especially when American leadership is already impoverishing the American people?

So explain to me how I am losing it.
This "conservatives are being persecuted lifes not fair" victim kick you've been on recently.
When you go through what other cultures that live here have gone through, then you have a case to be made. You're always whining about how unfair American life for you is. It's a load of crap.

Forum List

Back