Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20210714_174231.jpg

The only question is better for who???

• Banned
View attachment 512835

Everyone of them is controlled by private enterprise. Ask them
A private enterprise that was practically destroyed by democrat lockdowns. Lockdowns that Biden promised to rectify by BUILDING BACK BETTER...

When do we get to the "better" part?

It all happened the minute Biden took control. Nothing to do with trump collapsing the economy and scaring the shit out of retailers with his silly tariff shit.
It's insulting to think Biden was responsible. Grow up. Get something else to chew on.

• Banned
View attachment 512835

A private enterprise that was practically destroyed by democrat lockdowns. Lockdowns that Biden promised to rectify by BUILDING BACK BETTER...

It all happened the minute Biden took control. Nothing to do with trump collapsing the economy and scaring the shit out of retailers with his silly tariff shit.
It's insulting to think Biden was responsible. Grow up. Get something else to chew on.
Grow up? That is not a legit rebuttal.

China's economy was close to collapse and their recovery is VERY slow. That is a result of the tariffs.
Also the US was seeing great economic growth under those tariffs with low wage earners actually seeing increases in their incomes for the first time in decades.

Go peddle your uninformed bullshit elsewhere

• Banned
View attachment 512835

Republican governors locked down as well.
Some of them did cave to the lefts fear mongering and I hope they're all voted out.

We could have had herd immunity 6 damn months ago if these idiots wouldn't have been in charge.

View attachment 512835

Grow up? That is not a legit rebuttal.

China's economy was close to collapse and their recovery is VERY slow. That is a result of the tariffs.
Also the US was seeing great economic growth under those tariffs with low wage earners actually seeing increases in their incomes for the first time in decades.

Go peddle your uninformed bullshit elsewhere
Trumps trade war ended up hurting us more than China. That’s not uniformed bullshit.

View attachment 512835

Yep, and hopefully this year Abbott will be reminded of that.

Building back better for China, Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, and Iran.

FJB.

View attachment 512835

Some of them did cave to the lefts fear mongering and I hope they're all voted out.

We could have had herd immunity 6 damn months ago if these idiots wouldn't have been in charge.
The term “herd immunity” is usually in relation to having enough vaccihated people...NOT in letting the virus run rampant overwhelming hospitals and killing people. That isn’t herd immunity, it’s idiocy. The longer a virus remains in a population, the greater the number of mutations also. The Republican idea of “herd immunity” means thinking it is ok to let vulnerable populations die.

View attachment 512835

The term “herd immunity” is usually in relation to having enough vaccihated people...NOT in letting the virus run rampant overwhelming hospitals and killing people. That isn’t herd immunity, it’s idiocy. The longer a virus remains in a population, the greater the number of mutations also. The Republican idea of “herd immunity” means thinking it is ok to let vulnerable populations die.

You left out the part about subsequent mutations of a virus becoming weaker and weaker, until they become like the common cold.

You're welcome.

View attachment 512835

Apply the .16 cents you saved on hot dogs to that and be thankful joe is looking out for you! ;)

An individual packet of mustard or ketchup costs 1.5 cents.

I'm going to buy 10.666 extra packets of mustard or ketchup with my .16 cents.

:dance::banana::mm::5_1_12024::twirl:
I asked the pharmacist when I went in to buy some condoms if I could apply my 16 cents to the tax. He said no, they'll stay up by themselves.

View attachment 512835

You left out the part about subsequent mutations of a virus becoming weaker and weaker, until they become like the common cold.

You're welcome.
And then there is Delta....

You’re welcome.

Forum List

Back