At this point, I find the "liberal butthurt" theme from the RW fascinating

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.
Good grief, the moonbats STILL can't admit to themselves that Hillary is a flat out criminal, let alone less likeable than a Charles Manson.

"Buzz kill". Just stop it. :talk2hand:
My, that's a giant pie of bs you believe, dupes. And all a NYC con man had to do was keep a straight face repeating it.
Which proves his point. She is less likable than cancer, that's pretty bad.
You get hit with total bs and hate for 25 years and see how you do, dupe.

Look, I'll admit that if Trump had lost, I would have gloated and rubbed it in Trump supporters faces. Not because I particularly like Hillary or the DNC, but because I know how terrible of an idea it would have been in electing Trump.

Here's the difference though. I would rub it in, but I would also make it clear why Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I could easily compare and contrast the two and explain why we would all be fortunate in not having Trump as president even if Hillary is still a buzz kill in some respects.

But here we are with Trump officially becoming elected. Since Election Day, Trump has lied; flip flopped on all of his core policy positions, and has ranted like an insecure little girl on Twitter. Despite this, the RW refuses to acknowledge how pathetic this behavior is. When any sort of criticism is raised about Trump, the Rightwing's ONLY response is the "liberal butt hurt" theme. They make no effort to defend Trump. Why? Because they secretly know they can't.

Deep down conservatives know electing Trump was a god awful idea but they cant admit that to themselves let alone anyone else.
Good grief, the moonbats STILL can't admit to themselves that Hillary is a flat out criminal, let alone less likeable than a Charles Manson.

My, that's a giant pie of bs you believe, dupes. And all a NYC con man had to do was keep a straight face repeating it.
She deserved it dupe, we predicted in the 90s she wanted to run for President, dupes like you thought she was just a first lady, we saw her ambition and lust for power, you didn't.

Hillary has a shady record no doubt, but there's a reason for her not being prosecuted. Of course as you may have noticed, the email scandal has all but disappeared since the end of the election. Hmm why is that?
You're either dumb as a fucking brick or a dead blind partisan.

Rod Bagojevich is doing hard time for engaging in less than 1% of the pure graft that Hildabeest indulged in.
So are you going to defend Trump or just be pussy about this?
Trump has been defended all over this board and people have explained over and over why they support him over Hillary.

The fact that you ignore it is not their problem, it is yours.
Wrong. All I ever fucking hear is how terrible Hillary is. It's the same recycled shit. Cons make little effort to actually defend Trump.

Hillary has a shady record no doubt, but there's a reason for her not being prosecuted. Of course as you may have noticed, the email scandal has all but disappeared since the end of the election. Hmm why is that?

Rod Bagojevich is doing hard time for engaging in less than 1% of the pure graft that Hildabeest indulged in.
Trump has been defended all over this board and people have explained over and over why they support him over Hillary.

Wrong. All I ever fucking hear is how terrible Hillary is. It's the same recycled shit. Cons make little effort to actually defend Trump.

Yup. I asked them why they're so happy and they can't even answer that question. Bunch of brain-dead idiots.

She deserved it dupe, we predicted in the 90s she wanted to run for President, dupes like you thought she was just a first lady, we saw her ambition and lust for power, you didn't.
You believed the bs propaganda as always....

So she didnt run for President?
This guy reminding me of the black knight from the Holy Grail

No need to defend Trump to trigger you asshats.

Ahh, exactly which policies has Trump "flip-flopped" on?

Please be specific.

"I would assign a special prosecutor...."

Hes not even in office yet, maybe hell have one for "cyber security ", starting with clintons server.

He already said he isn't going to pursue this promise, dumbass. PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU.

Trump won’t try to prosecute Clinton after all, aide says

It also says he didnt rule it out. Its not a first day priority.
I didnt vote for him to jail Clinton, but I think he'll surprise you

So she didnt run for President?
This guy reminding me of the black knight from the Holy Grail
lust for doing good, shyttehead. Your evidence is crap hate.

Just admit that you can't. It's easier to just be genuine right?

I guess Fox hasn't told you how to do it....

Please be specific.

Hes not even in office yet, maybe hell have one for "cyber security ", starting with clintons server.

He already said he isn't going to pursue this promise, dumbass. PAY ATTENTION TO THE WORLD AROUND YOU.

BREAKING, dupe. There's NOTHING to jail her for. Hater dupes!!!

Again, you ignoring the multitude of threads here doing so is not anyone's problem but your own.

Again, you ignoring the multitude of threads here doing so is not anyone's problem but your own.
I'm sure you could easily cite me one if you're so sure. Show me threads of Trumpsters defending Trump's actions since his election.

Please be specific.

lol you're such a dumbass. He says he didn't rule it out? Why would he even backtrack on promising it in the first place?

Forum List

Back