At This Point, Fair Or Unfair Election Really Doesn't Matter

I look at it like this. We elected Trump in 2016 and the left should have just kept their mouths shut about their loss, and sucked it up for four years instead of screaming Russian Collusion and impeaching Trump twice, knowing that the Senate would not remove Trump from office. Now I think the same thing about Biden. Biden won in 2020 and no matter how bad the country is doing, we all just have to suck it up until 2024 and hope that the 2022 midterms help with the problem. We've elected bad presidents before and we will again. We can't just keep running presidents out of office every time the country goes to the shit pile. That's why we have presidential elections every 4 years and every two years we basically have a referendum on how that president is doing.
In 2016 Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted and that's the reason he didn't win the popular vote.

Ok for what? Is it a crime to leak something to a reporter during a campaign? If that's the case then I think we need to start rounding all politicians, now. Which would be awesome.......
Trump forced a lot of people to sign non disclosure agreements over the past 40 years.

In 2016 Trump claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted and that's the reason he didn't win the popular vote.
So? Democrats are always claiming that Republicans are suppressing votes and spent four years with the big lie that Trump colluded with Russia? Do you have a point to make with that stupid comment? We just went through four years of the left saying that Trump wasn't the legitimate president.

So? Democrats are always claiming that Republicans are suppressing votes and spent four years with the big lie that Trump colluded with Russia? Do you have a point to make with that stupid comment? We just went through four years of the left saying that Trump wasn't the legitimate president.
Well, the Trump followers have tried to suppress voters and overthrow the election. Trump said for years that if he lost the election was stolen. He's claimed for 40 years that he's a victim of a rigged system. In 2016 he claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted.

Eventually, a party grabs the pendulum and it quits swinging. Are were there now? I don't know for sure but we do know that they are pushing for total control. The US is the major cog that must submit. I don't think we have anyone with big enough balls to stand up to the globalists now.
I can't say I really subscribe to the "globalists" boogeyman. And I sure don't see Democrats getting total control. They're a floundering mess. The pendulum will swing, pointlessly, again.

It's interesting. We basically have single-party rule. We just switch parties every few years. "Elections have consequences" is the rallying cry.

I can't say I really subscribe to the "globalists" boogeyman. And I sure don't see Democrats getting total control. They're a floundering mess. The pendulum will swing, pointlessly, again.

It's interesting. We basically have single-party rule. We just switch parties every few years. "Elections have consequences" is the rallying cry.

You're probably right. The globalist elites are tools but I don't consider them boogeymen. They've always been around. Ultimately, they'll fail. I find it quite amusing that most of them have underground bunkers to scurry to. Lol. P.S--- I don't see muslim, covid, russian boogeymen around every corner, falling out of trees either.

Last edited:
Well, the Trump followers have tried to suppress voters and overthrow the election. Trump said for years that if he lost the election was stolen. He's claimed for 40 years that he's a victim of a rigged system. In 2016 he claimed that 3 to 5 million illegals voted.
And, again, I say, "So what?". Why do you give a shit what Trump says? I don't. He lives in your mind rent free. Recently it was Dems who are trying their best to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump, Greene, Cawthorne, and others. Why not let the voters decide if they want to vote for these people or not? Why do you want to suppress the votes of voters who would vote for these people?

And, again, I say, "So what?". Why do you give a shit what Trump says? I don't. He lives in your mind rent free. Recently it was Dems who are trying their best to suppress the votes of those who would vote for Trump, Greene, Cawthorne, and others. Why not let the voters decide if they want to vote for these people or not? Why do you want to suppress the votes of voters who would vote for these people?

Nope. The Republicans wanted to get rid of Cawthorn, MTG and Gantz.. the Democrats were thrilled those creeps were running.

Forum List

Back