At This Point, Fair Or Unfair Election Really Doesn't Matter

Lol .. perhaps you're not remembering 2016-2020. "Not my President", "Russia, Russia, Russia!", Etc.

Dems spent four years in denial. Arguably, they're still there.
Wtf? “Not my President” is used to mean that the person didn’t vote for him, not that he is illegitimate.

Your bs attempts at equivalency after all the insane 2020 shit Trump and rightwingers pulled are pathetic. Own up to it.

Last edited:
That never had a realistic chance of ever happening, not even close. Hillary actually accomplished the whole Russian Collusion thing.

That's only because Obama's birth certificate was legit. Trump still tried to find proof it wasn't so he could lead the charge to unseat a president. And he tried to have his VP help him steal the election he lost. That doesn't count because he couldn't pull his coup off?

It is not the voter that cast a ballot that decides the winner of an election. It is the one that counts the ballots that decides the winner.

The Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots counted by Democrat scum in Democrat controlled swing districts.

There was no Democracy. Just a stolen election. That is how most Leftest regimes get in power.

As far as Liberals not supporting our Democracy just wait until you see the destruction by the Moon Bats when the official Supreme Court ruling on abortion comes out.

That is on top of the six months of destruction we saw from the Moon Bat assholes supporting the BLM insurrection.

Retard, you do know that Republicans count ballots too, right??

face-palm-gif.278959

Who is going to trust the process when accusations will fly back and forth undermining it. IMO

Yeah but it really was a rigged election was my point. How could it not be when you see who's currently in the white house?

There is a trial going on right now that you may want to pay attention to.
Do tell! They never had a witness that could prove intent. Durham should be brought up on ethics charges for this obviously phony show trial because leaks and getting innuendo talking points to the Cult seemed to be the goal of the investigator rather than ascertaining the facts of the matter.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back