AT&T Announces Bonuses!!!!!!!

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.

Evidently, last year after making 2.4 BILLION in profits, AT&T could not afford bonuses.

But hey, now that Republicans gave them this huge gift, they announce $1000 bonuses to its employees.

I am sure all the feeble minded Trumpettes think this means their party leaders & their Orange Exalted One did not lie.

1) This is a reward to help Republicans not look like the corp dick suckers they are.

2) Giving that bonus this years means they can deduct it thusly saving 35% (top rate). If they wait until next year, they can deduct it & only save 21%.
Just big business kissing Trumps butt ""please let our deals go thru"" "don't hurt us""

Holy shit batman! The rank and file workers, you know THE MIDDLE CLASS, get a nice Christmas bump. Under your hero the obummer, it was only the rich execs that got the bonuses. My gosh but you are a stupid ass.
Don't forget the inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
Only libtards will see Americans getting and keeping more of their own money as wrong.
They would rather keep class warfare active. It comes down to pure envy.

Don't forget the inefficient government workers who get their bonuses regardless of the economic situation of the country.
Only libtards will see Americans getting and keeping more of their own money as wrong.
They would rather keep class warfare active. It comes down to pure envy.
It's just big business treating the orange moron like the return of Jeezus Bending down kissing his ring

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH
FU Harley and the horse you rode in on Good thing putting more money in peoples hands They all of a sudden grew hearts?? Just a payment to the pub mafia leader

It takes a real hateful partisan asshole to get their panties in a wad over a company giving bonuses.
SMH
FU Harley and the horse you rode in on Good thing putting more money in peoples hands They all of a sudden grew hearts?? Just a payment to the pub mafia leader
Assume if you want.
Its the most desired quality of retards.

Bonuses are a good thing, malcontent. If someone gave you a million dollars, you'd bitch about the denominations of the bills..

Just remember this kiddies...Welfare queens don't get a $1,000 bonus, and how many on this board wont get that gift for such excellent work? Bwaaaaahhhaaaahhaaaaa...

welfare.quuen_.jpg

So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.

So, you think AT&T xcouldn't afford bonuses last year? And you called me stupid. You are such an easy dupe.

Oh no, not at all. they could have. But under obummer they felt they didn't need to. Do you understand the difference?

Oh no, not at all. they could have. But under obummer they felt they didn't need to. Do you understand the difference?

yup, Trumps chumps are going to need a donation for their piggy bank when the effects of adding 1.5 Trillion$ to the deficit hits home.

Undoing the previous buffoon's stain will take awhile.

Undoing the previous buffoon's stain will take awhile.

take away 13 million peoples health insurance, kill a few thousand jobs throughout the healthcare industry, and see to it middle class taxpayers get a tax increase in a couple of years should eliminate that stain !!!!!

A one time bonus vs a raise in pay. How nice.

Forum List

Back