At Pentagon, Fears Grow That Trump Will Pull Military Into Election Unrest

Yes...obama appointed paper pushing officers are spreading the fear........just like the obama minions at the FBI, CIA, DOJ and state department used illegal actions to spy on Trump and attack his officials.........

Dude, you're fucking delusional. Perhaps you and Donald could arrange a Twofer Tuesday session with a world class shrink?

Another triggered TDS thread, really, really, funny lies today, the left nut jobs are real entertaining.

Wow, we went almost 48 hours without the need for this award. But you couldn't help yourseof.

Hey, Johnny, what has he won? Well, Monty, he's won an all expense paid up Rumps small colon and all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Harm has resulted to any Major Demons in giving this ward as the Royal Order of the Major Demons have refused to participate as they say that Rump and the Party of the Rump give Evil a bad name. It being a fitting tribute to the only real accomplishment by Rump, only Apprentice Demons are issued.

View attachment 392992
People spout things like that because what's the point of you going to far with the Trump assaults? He was elected because both sides have forgotten a lot of people. Use them for their power, money, influence on others and more. Then they take money from the same people they forgot about. There are a lot more taxes and fees and extra charges in bills then just the Federal Income Tax.

Super burst of TDS.

Someone please show him the way to a mental institution. This is not healthy.

Super burst of TDS.

Someone please show him the way to a mental institution. This is not healthy.

And we have a Winner!!!! Yes, folks, and what has our daily winner won, Johnny? Well, Monty, Under Latrene #3, we have an all expense paid trip to Rump small Colon with all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in the award of this. The Royal Order of Major Demons have refused to participate due to Rump and his Cronies giving evil a bad name. In honor of Rump failed TV series only Apprentice Demons will be used.

1601214813988.jpeg

Insurrection Act? Oh my F*CK - Our pResident has officially lost his mind. :omg:

WASHINGTON — Senior Pentagon leaders have a lot to worry about — Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, China, Somalia, the Korean Peninsula. But chief among those concerns is whether their commander in chief might order American troops into any chaos around the coming elections.​
President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election. On Thursday he doubled down by saying he was not sure the election could be “honest.” His hedging, along with his expressed desire in June to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act to send active-duty troops onto American streets to quell protests over the killing of George Floyd, has caused deep anxiety among senior military and Defense Department leaders, who insist they will do all they can to keep the armed forces out of the elections.​
“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.”​
On Aug. 11, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, both retired Army officers and Iraq war veterans, published an open letter to General Milley on the website Defense One. “In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your constitutional oath,” they wrote. “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.”​

I am more concerned that the US is in this state of tension and unrest. The Left owns this. From Day 1, they made it clear they were not going to accept a Trump victory and have continued to engage and escalate unrest. Democrats ignore the violence of ANTIFA and BLM. To top it off, we have the Left threatening escalated violence if a sitting President appoints a Supreme Court Justice during his term????

Placing Oddball and Freak on ignore was one of my most brilliant personal decisions. :)

Pussy.

Don't believe in free speech huh. Truth put your panties in a bunch did it?

You're avatar is the same thing you think is your brain. SHIT

Go ahead, ignore me like some of the other lib cucks here. I'll continue to call your bullshit so just hit the button now turd brain.

Insurrection Act? Oh my F*CK - Our pResident has officially lost his mind. :omg:

WASHINGTON — Senior Pentagon leaders have a lot to worry about — Afghanistan, Russia, Iraq, Syria, Iran, China, Somalia, the Korean Peninsula. But chief among those concerns is whether their commander in chief might order American troops into any chaos around the coming elections.​
President Trump gave officials no solace on Wednesday when he again refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power no matter who wins the election. On Thursday he doubled down by saying he was not sure the election could be “honest.” His hedging, along with his expressed desire in June to invoke the 1807 Insurrection Act to send active-duty troops onto American streets to quell protests over the killing of George Floyd, has caused deep anxiety among senior military and Defense Department leaders, who insist they will do all they can to keep the armed forces out of the elections.​
“I believe deeply in the principle of an apolitical U.S. military,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in written answers to questions from House lawmakers released last month. “In the event of a dispute over some aspect of the elections, by law, U.S. courts and the U.S. Congress are required to resolve any disputes, not the U.S. military. I foresee no role for the U.S. armed forces in this process.”​
On Aug. 11, John Nagl and Paul Yingling, both retired Army officers and Iraq war veterans, published an open letter to General Milley on the website Defense One. “In a few months’ time, you may have to choose between defying a lawless president or betraying your constitutional oath,” they wrote. “If Donald Trump refuses to leave office at the expiration of his constitutional term, the United States military must remove him by force, and you must give that order.”​

Trump is so incredibly stupid..Never, never again.

Forum List

Back