At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

He then condoned the use of racial slurs and commented on race relations.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?
oh no he said the N word--------like blacks don't use the N word and cracker.

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.
Nobody call's white folks "cracker".
Tigger does, you against her?
Who's Tigger?

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"

What would there be to comment on? Everyone was probably pretty shocked at such a kook.

We should have picked our own GD fukin cotton then we would not have this bullshit.

it's word........

Ignorant blacks often refer to White People as "jive-ass honky mutha fuckas " although they often just shorten it to "honky"
I actually like being called a jive-ass honky mutha fucka. Such a nice ring to it and how easy it comes off the tongue.

You feel me jive-ass honky mutha fucka???

If blacks, like 99.9% of white people, would stop using the term so damn much, it would eventually die out.
Only in your dram world.... Blacks use the word way more than whites. Variants of the word are just the same not matter the spelling. People need to have thicker skin and not be so sensitive! After all it is just a fucking word.

it's word........

I was gonna post exactly that. :auiqs.jpg:

Regardless, creppitits is a moron. Cracker is used all the time.

Really, how many times has someone black called you a cracker?

it's word........

Who's Tigger?
A bitter racist old black woman on here.

it's word........

You used it because you are a racist hag. Your logic is stupid as hell and anyone who reads that garbage is as stupid as you are if they agree with that stupidity.
Might I suggest you avoid reading Huckleberry Finn. Not that you’re capable of that.

Really, that is all your dumb ass could come up with.

it's word........

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".

If blacks, like 99.9% of white people, would stop using the term so damn much, it would eventually die out.
Only in your dram world.... Blacks use the word way more than whites. Variants of the word are just the same not matter the spelling. People need to have thicker skin and not be so sensitive! After all it is just a fucking word.

So is that what you tell someone black when you call them that.

it's word........

That's more of a southern slur against White people. Those in the north are more likely to sue JAHMF.

It's amazing I thought blacks were supposed to be big and tough, but I see they are not as tough as they want you to believe if a little word will bring them to their knees and rock their world. When did words become painful?

Who cares. The black kids in my neighborhood say the n-word all the time in ear shot of all the white kids.

it's word........

How many white kids run around your neighborhood calling each other "yo cracka" as a term of endearment? Answer: NONE. You want the n-word to go away? Then stop "making it your own" and glorifying it.

it's word........

So does that mean that ignorant whites often refer to black folks as "thugs and the Nword".
Thugs is not meant to be a derision to black people. Anyone can be a thug. The N Word is a joke. Civility for all of us is not just tempering our words , but by actions and by being role models in all ways as adults. Proper dressing is part of civility as an example

it's word........

Never.

it's word........

That's more of a southern slur against White people. Those in the north are more likely to sue JAHMF.
I grew up in a small town in Mississippi. Nobody called anyone cracker.

The "N" word flowed freely.

Forum List

Back