At least 3 children and 3 adults killed in Nashville elementary school shooting

This is the result of assault weapons being available to any nut who wants to buy one.

Nashville, woman who thinks she is a man shooting?

2 rifles,

6 killed

Polytecknic Shooting in Kerch, Russia

5 shot, pump action shotgun, not a rifle, no magazine

20 killed, 70 injured...

So, you clueless human....it isn't the gun, it is the free time the killer has before someone starts attacking them with a gun....

This is the result of assault weapons being available to any nut who wants to buy one.

Do you understand that knives kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do? And it isn't even close.....

Do you understand that clubs kill more people every single year than AR-15 rifles do?

You don't understand what you are talking about....

Watching the video of the cops in the school makes my heart swell. Those are heroes, running to the sound of gunfire. Puts Uvalde to shame.

But, even still, they keep talking about 14 minutes being so amazing. How many times can you pull your trigger in 14 minutes? It was 10 minutes to get onsite and then shooter was down in 4 more minutes. I wish it had been even faster once on site but the shooter had a plan and the plan was to be upstairs and more difficult to get to.

Again, the cops on site were as brave and determined as it gets. Even so, I'd really like to see more information on what took the cops 10 minutes to get to the school.

Did dispatch wait for approval to actually send the call to the field?

The Chief is on camera boasting that he almost got there in time to go in - did he try to delay entry so he could be the hero? I notice that he's in the official photo of the two heroes who stopped the killer like he had something to do with it, f-ing prick.

Did the cops meet somewhere to group up before going in? I'm remembering the LA bank robbery where SWAT, to plan their response to the shooters, met in the safety of a parking lot down the road while their fellow officers were being gunned down in the street.

Or was it simply a case where the nearest officer was truly 10 minutes away and got there as fasts as he could and went in when he got there?

The last option, sad as it would be that when seconds count the cops are 10 minutes away, that's the option that I would like to hear was the problem.

Then, when the police do show up, they have to make a split second decision, on friend or foe.
I have a feeling a lot of 'friends" would be shot.

IDK but every public school in my county has a sheriff's deputy, in uniform, all year long.
They live in a manufactured home on campus, they still find students with guns.
Douglas Stoneman had a SRO onsite. He hid behind a concrete wall.

Teachers carrying, on the other hand, would be teachers who care about the children or, at least, teachers who would also be targets if the shooter isn't stopped. They have skin in the game.

14 minutes to stop the shooter. 10 minutes to arrive on scene.

With my AR, I can go through a case of ammo in less than 10 minutes. A shooter with only a few hours on the range could easily empty a magazine in 10 seconds, change mags in 5 seconds, and be shooting again so 4 mags, or 120 rounds, easily in a minute. The only question then, and responders or policy makers can't know the answer ahead of time, is how many magazines does a shooter carry.

Had the shooter shot door locks to get into rooms, or shoot through walls, even with fewer hits in those circumstances, easily 100 could be killed in 10 minutes, probably far more.

10 minutes to get the first gun into the school is flat out not acceptable. Armed response against a shooter must begin within a minute. If schools had a two-minute plan, I might understand that as well, considering unknowns or school specific considerations, but there are no circumstances under the sun where a school shooter response plan should accept longer than 1 or 2 minutes to take out the shooter.

This is the result of schools and a society telling little girls and boys that they are in the wrong bodies, that they are not the sex that matches their genitalia, and that society hates them for their wrong bodies and then, as happened just late last week, just two school days before the Nashville shooting, NPR says on their national programming that straight white Christians hate transsexuals and that it's a dangerous world for transsexuals and that transsexuals should arm themselves and become dangerous.

The left manufactures mentally defective young people, intentionally destroying their minds, and then triggers them. There will be more like this.

And neither would have done anything to lower the death toll....

Rifles used here....6 killed.

Pump action, 5 shot shotgun in Kerch, Russia, Polytechnik shooting? Not a rifle, no magazine used...

20 killed, 70 injured....

You don't know what you are talking about.
There’s nothing in Second Amendment case law that prohibits banning AR 15s.

It’s the political second amendment that prevents that from happening.

There’s nothing in Second Amendment case law that prohibits banning AR 15s.

It’s the political second amendment that prevents that from happening.

Yeah there is…
it’s called the 2nd Amendment and current Supreme Court rulings……..you lying hack.

I'm gonna keep posting these numbers:

Deaths are always tragic. School shootings, even more so. Yet, the narrative is always about gun laws, the 2A, and how do we prevent more "gun" deaths. But no one is so concerned about all the other deaths that this country could help to prevent. Why? Because right now, guns are a politically divisive tool used as bait to gain votes.

What about deaths from car accidents: There were 35,766 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2020. What are we doing to save those lives? (Fatality Facts 2020: State by state)

What about Alcohol and Driving: Every day, about 32 people in the United States die in drunk-driving crashes — that's one person every 45 minutes. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drunk Driving | NHTSA.)

What about opioid deaths: Opioid-involved overdose deaths rose from 21,089 in 2010 to 47,600 in 2017 and remained steady through 2019. This was followed by a significant increase in 2020 with 68,630 reported deaths and again in 2021 with 80,411 reported overdose deaths. What are we doing to save those lives.
(Drug Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse.)

What about tobacco: More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
Secondhand smoke causes 33,951 annual deaths from heart disease. What are we doing to save those lives.
Tobacco-Related Mortality
See the data and statistical information on tobacco-related mortality rates regarding smoking and tobacco use
www.cdc.gov www.cdc.gov

This is the result of schools and a society telling little girls and boys that they are in the wrong bodies, that they are not the sex that matches their genitalia, and that society hates them for their wrong bodies and then, as happened just late last week, just two school days before the Nashville shooting, NPR says on their national programming that straight white Christians hate transsexuals and that it's a dangerous world for transsexuals and that transsexuals should arm themselves and become dangerous.

The left manufactures mentally defective young people, intentionally destroying their minds, and then triggers them. There will be more like this.
This girl's manifesto is all about her questioning her "identity" and conflating and confusing it with misogyny, fetishes, etc. At the end of the day, why does her mental state equate to shooting up a school that she once attended? I think more will be found out and that religion, and perhaps some sexual abuse happened as well.

This girl's manifesto is all about her questioning her "identity" and conflating and confusing it with misogyny, fetishes, etc. At the end of the day, why does her mental state equate to shooting up a school that she once attended? I think more will be found out and that religion, and perhaps some sexual abuse happened as well.

And murdering people.......children?

This was deeply troubled human being who didn't get any help, and likely was aided in her mental illness.....for fear of being seen as being transphobic.....

So, you're saying that NPR influenced the deranged animal who killed those 3 kids and 3 adults in Memphis a few days ago? Please. Let me ask you something. If someone had told you that you were in the wrong body when you were a child, would you have believed them? I wouldn't. I knew I was a girl from the very beginning.
It's not what anyone is telling a kid. It is what the kid feels within themselves.

So, you're saying that NPR influenced the deranged animal who killed those 3 kids and 3 adults in Memphis a few days ago? Please. Let me ask you something. If someone had told you that you were in the wrong body when you were a child, would you have believed them? I wouldn't. I knew I was a girl from the very beginning.
It's not what anyone is telling a kid. It is what the kid feels within themselves.

There are kids who think they are fairy princesses...you dope.......When a child has gender dysphoria, time and treatment will get them through the problem....cutting off their breasts, penis, and injecting them with chemicals to sterilize them just means their depression will continue.......you idiot.

Forum List

Back