At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

He doesn't support shit except his Dear Leader.

Everything this nutbag posts is some stupid argument of convinience with zero consistency.

My point exactly how easy it is to insult others when you don't hold yourself to your standard. Double standards are not standards at all, they are lame, partisan political attacks and you are vermin

You didn’t ask. You used it as an attempt at making a point. You stuck at that too.

Your mindlessness aside, feel free to go into detail about all the reasons Trump cannot possibly defeat Potato this November.

:auiqs.jpg:

The point was that you were sure Trump will beat Biden and just as surely lost that bet. It's a very simple one.

But now that I have your permission:

Trump 2024 is like Trump 2020, plus a lot more baggage and even likely criminal convictions. Exceptionally weak candidate,

The only way he could win is if Joe Biden is doing even worse, which he isn't...unless he suddenly croaks, which remains Trump's only prayer.

The only way he could win is if Joe Biden is doing even worse, which he isn't...

And if you can convince the 70% plus of people who disagree with you, you have something cooking!

Unfortunately we all buy groceries and gas. One other person knows Biden is losing, you, it's why you keep going into panic mode, vermin

The point was that you were sure Trump will beat Biden and just as surely lost that bet. It's a very simple one.
I was not sure that Trump will beat Biden. I did hope and believe that he would. You dildo.
But now that I have your permission:
When have I ever given you “permission” to do anything, you lying twat? I simply told you to feel free to make a spectacle of yourself. 👍
Trump 2024 is like Trump 2020, plus a lot more baggage and even likely criminal convictions. Exceptionally weak candidate,
LOL.
The only way he could win is if Joe Biden is doing even worse, which he isn't...unless he suddenly croaks, which remains Trump's only prayer.

LOL.

Potato is gonna get whipped. He can best describe his own prospects of winning in one word:

“Thrptzsemthrprppppragdarzzapolthrrpt.”

If you were born with a vagina, you’re a woman.
WTH??
Non sequitur much?
Are you OK, poster OJCat?

Do this ----each into your clue-bag and find one, as the discussion was centered on the observation below about the percentage of Republicans voting for Trump in Iowa.

And from that you thoughtfully craft a response about women's genitals?

Really, are you OK?

Observation: "Less than 8% of the state's registered Republicans were willing to vote for the fired ex-president"

Poor little cuck

1705610184112.png

WTH?? Non sequitur much?
Are you OK, poster OJCat?
Do this ----each into your clue-bag and find one, as the discussion was centered on the observation below about the percentage of Republicans voting for Trump in Iowa.

And from that you thoughtfully craft a response about women's genitals?

Really, are you OK?
Lol. Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds, retard.
In the meantime. I’ll “each” into my clue bag. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
In a caucus entrance poll, 32 percent of Iowa Republicans said they feel Trump is not fit for office if he is convicted of a crime.

Trump trounces in Iowa, and election deniers and MAGA got him there: Entrance poll analysis

By a split of 63-32%, respondents to the entrance poll say they'd consider him fit for office despite a conviction, with 72% of the group saying he's fit also voting for Trump.

If he's convicted and goes to jail, he won't be able to serve as president. And if he's already in office, he'll get kicked out.

While your reaching into your bag.... actually look for a clue.
Not your fixation on women's genitals. Good luck.

Really, are you OK?
Is this the right venue for you?
As opposed to your fixation upon male genitals?
BTW, ‘tard, learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”.

Forum List

Back