At Least 25 Percent Of Iowa Republicans Will Not Vote For Trump In The General Election

I asked you about 2020, but you are too damaged to talk about that so you switch to Hillary…who is not running dum dum.
You didn’t ask. You used it as an attempt at making a point. You stuck at that too.

Your mindlessness aside, feel free to go into detail about all the reasons Trump cannot possibly defeat Potato this November.

:auiqs.jpg:

Or you're simply rejecting the reality that NOT every single Republican is willing sacrafice our democracy.
Don't confuse the issue. My issue is simple, a real republican wouldn't vote for Biden.
Another candidate, yes, a write-in, yes. But not Biden. It's why I'm calling a foul
with this supposed poll.

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
A real republican might vote for Biden, if the orange pile of crap is the alternative.

Just like they did in 2020.

Trump is a real republican. Most of the republican voters now days support left leaning, big spending, big government republicans like him.
Trump was very good to the left. So the question remains, why doesn't the left support him?

Answer: Because he's a Republican. If he was a democrat and did the same exact things as he did before, the left would be praising Trump.

This is how retarded and brainwashed the R & D voters are now days.

You support polls now? 👀

I coverd this before:

Democrats on Democrats: Let's be reasonable and try to understand what they are trying to say

Democrats on Republicans: You have two choices, the two polar extremes, nothing in the middle

Yes it's stupid, moronic, brainless, but that is your way, no intelligence at all, vermin

Forum List

Back