At Least 20 Stung by Swarm of Bees at Arizona Mosque

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
ABC_phoenix_bee_attack_jt_160402_12x5_1600.jpg

A huge swarm of bees surrounded people at the Muslim Community Mosque in Phoenix, Arizona, in a terrifying moment caught on video.

I have about a dozen comments to make about this but will withhold them and await to see what the usual posters have to say in response. Here's the link but it doesn't have all that much to add @ At Least 20 Stung by Swarm of Bees at Arizona Mosque

looks like the cracka goyim are coming in their pants, this is the 6th thread on this , remind me to have a big party when a cracka goy church gets flattened by a tornado :beer:

Jeremiah

There has been tragedies where a church bus was in an accident and several church members killed.

Or when a tornado hit a church and people were killed.

And I don't remember any muslins (including me) poking fun and being happy that people were hurt.

But I guess the Christians here find it easy to disregard Jesus's teachings about love your neighbor. ...... :cool:

Jeremiah

There has been tragedies where a church bus was in an accident and several church members killed.

And I don't remember any muslins (including me) poking fun and being happy that people were hurt.

But I guess the Christians here find it easy to disregard Jesus's teachings about love your neighbor. ...... :cool:
A bee sting is not a tragedy. A tragedy is when 3,000 people lose their lives because people brainwashed by Islam decided to wage jihad in God's name.
A little perspective wouldn't kill you, Sunni Man.

Jeremiah

Probably...

And here's a good guess why...

s_tower_impact3.jpg

Jeremiah

Probably...

And here's a good guess why...

s_tower_impact3.jpg
I didn't know the Twin Towers were a church? .... :cool:

A bee sting is not a tragedy. A tragedy is when 3,000 people lose their lives because people brainwashed by Islam decided to wage jihad in God's name.
A little perspective wouldn't kill you, Sunni Man.
Exactly when did I state that a bee sting was a tragedy?

Jeremiah, do you ever get tired of lying and making stuff up? ...... :cool?
A Ginko supplement would help boost your memory.
Read Post #7

Forum List

Back