At Every Level of Government, the Democratic Party is Dead.........

You're right for the most part, but i'm more cautious. Don't underestimate the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment. They have an incredible amount of power in the world. This loss is shocking for them, but they aren't going away.

The Globalist Elites will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. They could crash the World Economy and blame it all on Trump. They have that kind of power. So the Democrats are down, but they're not out. Remember, it's a corrupt two party system. Neither one is going away.
The USA can not be sabotaged, not with a real leader anyway. The USA is just too big, you want aid, shut up and get with the plan, you want to sell that here, get with the plan...............Mexico is scared shitless because Trump can easily restrict US money leaving the country, which would force illegals to return to Mexico to hunt iguanas for food

lol! I hear ya. I'm just saying the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment shouldn't be underestimated. They did lose Brexit and the US Presidency, but they're still the big power in the world. They've been working on their New World Order for a 100yrs. Do you really think they're just gonna quickly & quietly disappear? Not gonna happen.

They NWO Globalists will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. I would even say Trump's in considerable physical danger as well. Just don't underestimate what they're capable of. That's what i'm saying. We should pray for Donald Trump.
So the Trilateral Commission is taking a back seat?

Maybe? If so, it's likely only temporary. The NWO Elites will regroup. They'll come up with some diabolical plan to sabotage Trump and the country. Its what they do.

Like i said, they've been working on their New World Order for at least a 100yrs. They're not gonna go quietly. I don't underestimate the Globalist Elites. Trump is in considerable danger.

Yes, these alleged Illuminati people are so powerful that they couldn't rig the Brexit vote or the American election....

Trump's Hispanic vote was higher than Bush's.

Bush won 44% of Hispanics in 2004. Trump won 29% last week. He improved upon Romney's percentage by two points.
How many Hispanics lived in the US in 2004 compared to 2016? How many Hispanics were registered to vote in 2004 compared to 2016?

He improved on Romney's votes by thousands due to the increase of Hispanics from 2012.

1. Looking Forward to 2016: The Changing Latino Electorate

Hispanic turnout was also historically high.

You're right for the most part, but i'm more cautious. Don't underestimate the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment. They have an incredible amount of power in the world. This loss is shocking for them, but they aren't going away.

The Globalist Elites will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. They could crash the World Economy and blame it all on Trump. They have that kind of power. So the Democrats are down, but they're not out. Remember, it's a corrupt two party system. Neither one is going away.
The USA can not be sabotaged, not with a real leader anyway. The USA is just too big, you want aid, shut up and get with the plan, you want to sell that here, get with the plan...............Mexico is scared shitless because Trump can easily restrict US money leaving the country, which would force illegals to return to Mexico to hunt iguanas for food

lol! I hear ya. I'm just saying the Anti-American Globalist Elite Establishment shouldn't be underestimated. They did lose Brexit and the US Presidency, but they're still the big power in the world. They've been working on their New World Order for a 100yrs. Do you really think they're just gonna quickly & quietly disappear? Not gonna happen.

They NWO Globalists will work tirelessly to sabotage Trump and the country. I would even say Trump's in considerable physical danger as well. Just don't underestimate what they're capable of. That's what i'm saying. We should pray for Donald Trump.

Maybe? If so, it's likely only temporary. The NWO Elites will regroup. They'll come up with some diabolical plan to sabotage Trump and the country. Its what they do.

Like i said, they've been working on their New World Order for at least a 100yrs. They're not gonna go quietly. I don't underestimate the Globalist Elites. Trump is in considerable danger.

Yes, these alleged Illuminati people are so powerful that they couldn't rig the Brexit vote or the American election....

Don't underestimate them. They still hold most of the cards. Look for some type of crashing of the World Economy, or something along those lines. They'll then blame it all on Trump. These folks do have that kind of power. They're not gonna go quietly.

i did the math, come 2018 midterm erections, the senate will take another 47.5 seats, and we will have 98 seats and the rats will have 2 rats
Boasting and getting complacent are the surest way go a humiliating defeat.

Keep that in mind.
Republicans would actually have to try to lose in 2018.

I hope they fight for every seat while Democrats are short on funds and hope to crush their dreams to point that they actually do flee to Canada.

No mercy on the pathetic hate group masquerading as a political party.

This is what happens when you try to enforce that gender is a social construct, but there are 56 of them, simultaneously.

Bush won 44% of Hispanics in 2004. Trump won 29% last week. He improved upon Romney's percentage by two points.
How many Hispanics lived in the US in 2004 compared to 2016? How many Hispanics were registered to vote in 2004 compared to 2016?

He improved on Romney's votes by thousands due to the increase of Hispanics from 2012.

So the Hispanic turnout elected Trump........

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
The Hispanic vote was supposed to be bury him.

Instead minorities voted for Trump more than they did for Reagan and Bush.

Thanks for the info
The Hispanic vote was supposed to be bury him.

Instead minorities voted for Trump more than they did for Reagan and Bush.
The real minority input was from voters who did not vote for Trump, but refused to vote for Hilly so they just stayed home

NWO will continue to grow, just as the Nationalism movement did in the 19th century.....

Is the future of the Republican party in Trump's hands? If so, will Trump play it safe for Republicans or for Trump?

Yep. This is a problem Bush had the foresight to see over 10 years ago. His administration did a lot of out reach to Hispanics and he won 44% of their vote in 2004, but then the xenophobes and the racists in his party destroyed all of that goodwill they had built up with the Hispanic community

:crybaby:what did I tell you, yes the wall will be built and these damn illegal moochers will be deported the hell out of our country. Your dreams of taking over the USA with millions of illegals is at an end.

I agree illegal immigration needs to be stopped. My mother came here legally, but if you think you are going to just up and deport millions of people and tear families apart after all these years without massive political backlash you're mistaken. The time for deportations was 30 years ago when your hero Reagan actually granted full amnesty. The problem has been allowed to get too big and fester for too long. Some people should be deported, but people who were brought here as kids who are productive citizens and their parents who have never broken any laws other than sneaking over the border should be given legal status and ultimately citizenship, if they desire it, assuming they are pulling their own weight. That's the rational and humane course of action. Funny how many so-called Christians sitting in church on Sunday thinking their going to some imaginary Heaven can't see that.

You need to pull your head out of your ass. Should we not send anyone to prison because it would tear a family apart? Yes I got you by the balls now. These illegals willfully break out laws and violate our sovereignty. Jumping the border is only the beginning of the laws they break. The penalty is you get your ass DEPORTED and if that tears a family apart well that's their fault not ours, they chose to break our laws no different than what happens to an American citizen who breaks the law, you pay the price.

Forum List

Back